美劇《緊急呼救:孤星》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-23 可小果

成敗在此一舉了 各位

So it's all down to this, folks.

這是得州隊拯救這個賽季的最後機會

Texas's last chance to save their season.

長角牛隊已經推進到了任意球射門範圍內

The Longhorns are in field goal range

第四節還剩下四秒鐘

with four seconds remaining in the fourth quarter.

他們本賽季25次射門17中

Their kicker is 17 for 25 for field goals on the season.

奧斯汀 德克薩斯州

發球很不錯 射門了 球進了

The snap is good, kick is up, through the uprights!

得州隊得三分 進入加時賽

Texas gets three. We're going into overtime.

該死的

Oh, kick me!

911緊急中心 你有什麼緊急情況

微波爐著火了

火 火燒得很快

The flames! The flames are moving fast!

保持冷靜 先生 你在哪裡

Okay, stay calm, sir. Where are you?

我在農畜飼料廠

I'm at the Farm and Feed Factory,

老沃克路

off Old Walker Road.

我在主樓的廚房

I'm in the kitchen in the main building and--

我真的要被燒死了[被解僱了]I'm so fired.

126隊 請注意

126, please be advised,

呼救者被困在了一座工廠中央的休息室

caller is trapped in the break room in the center of the compound.

調度中心 這裡是126消防隊

Dispatch, this is Engine 126.

這地方的火勢在迅速擴大

This place is going up like a tinderbox.

這至少是個四級應急響應火災

We are talking about at least a four-alarm.

好吧 你們在現場當心點 聽見沒

Okay, y'all take care of yourselves out there, you hear?

注意腳下

Watch your step.

救命啊 我在這裡

Help! Over here!

等等

Hold on to it!

還有人員受困 還有人員受困

We got another one! We got another one!

那上面 先全力撲滅那座塔樓上的火

Hey, up there, got all that water in the tower.

加瑞蒂 盡你所能吧

Garrity. Hit it with everything you got.

我下不去 這裡著火了

I can't get down from here! There's fire over here!

哈克斯 水壓再高點

Harkes, we need more pressure.

水快用完了 長官

We're almost dry, sir.

怎麼回事

What's going on?

隊長 我記得在地圖上看到過在那邊有消防栓

Hey, Cap, I think I remember seeing a hydrant on the map

離這裡大概91米

about a hundred yards that way.

如果我能去那邊接上一根四英寸的水管

If I can run a four-inch line to it,

應該就能把火撲滅了

we could have a fair fight.

快去

Get 'er done.

好了 出發

All right, stepping off.

準備好 抓緊了

Y'all be ready to hold on tight!

有水了

There it is!

126隊 收到請回答

Come in 126, do you copy?

調度中心 這裡是126隊

Dispatch, this is 126.

-怎麼了 -剛剛有個維修工用西班牙語打來了電話

- What's up? - We just got a call in Spanish from a maintenance man.

他說那個工廠裡存放著化肥 硝酸銨

Said they store fertilizer, ammonium nitrate, in that facility.

你得讓所有人員撤退

Y'all need to pull those men back.

126消防隊

Hey, Engine 126!

126消防隊 退後

Engine 126, fall back!

退後 退後

Fall back! Fall back!

126隊雲梯車 收到請回答

Ladder 126, do you copy?

126隊雲梯車 請回答

Ladder 126, please respond.

126隊雲梯車

Ladder 126!

126隊雲梯車

Ladder 126.

緊急呼救

孤 星

第一季 第一集

六個月後

我打算今晚跟艾利克斯求婚

I'm gonna ask Alex to marry me tonight.

爸 請你別打擊我好嗎

Dad, please don't say anything negative, all right?

我連戒指都買好了

I already bought the ring.

不如先同居再求婚吧

How about moving in together first?

要大膽一點 不是嗎 你不是一直這麼說的嗎

Grand gestures, right? Isn't that what you always say?

要有大的轉變

Big swings?

我還離過兩次婚呢

I've also been divorced twice.

紐約消防局 我們來幫你了

New York Fire. We're here to help.

救命啊 來人吶 救命

Help! Someone, help!

拜託 拉我上去

Come on, help me up!

讓我從這裡下去 拜託 快救我出來

Get me down from here, please! Get me out of here!

天哪 我真是愛死紐約了

Oh, God, I love New York.

救命 救命

Please! Help, help!

所以

So,

你是打算把你關於這次求婚的真正想法告訴我呢

you gonna tell me what you really think about this proposal,

還是打算假裝你沒意見

or you just gonna keep pretending that you don't have an opinion?

你是個成年人了 既然你覺得這樣做是對的

You're an adult, you think it's right...

那麼我支持你

I say go for it.

真的嗎

Really?

真的

Yeah.

多謝鼓勵 爸

Thanks, Dad.

你沒事吧

Hey, you okay?

沒事 老毛病一直好不了

Yeah, it's some viral thing I can't kick.

我去看看醫生 開點抗生素吃

I'm gonna go to the doctor, get some antibiotics.

好的

All right.

我為你感到高興

I'm happy for you.

這些是腫瘤

These are tumors.

還在1B期

They're stage 1B,

這意味著它們沒有擴散到你的淋巴結

which means they haven't spread to your lymph nodes,

也算不幸中的萬幸

which is very fortunate.

我們發現得早

We caught it early.

肺癌嗎

Lung cancer?

但我去年才照過胸部X光

But I had a chest x-ray last year.

那棟樓炸毀的時候 你在正下方是嗎

You were at ground zero when the buildings came down, yes?

沒錯

Yeah.

那你肯定也知道

Then I don't have to tell you

當911事件20周年的時候

by the 20th anniversary of 9/11,

當年事發或清理時在場的倖存者

more survivors who were there that day

他們之中生病和死亡的人數

and during the cleanup will get sick or die

將超過911事件本身所造成的死亡人數

than people killed on 9/11 itself.

我會死 不是嗎

This is gonna kill me, isn't it?

如果你被確診了癌症

If you're going to get a diagnosis like this,

這是最好的情況了

it's the best-case scenario.

-我能工作嗎 -可以

- Can I work? - Yes.

我的建議是

But here's my advice:

不要擔心身體這部分

Don't worry about the physical parts of this.

你還年輕力壯 希望還是有的

You're young and strong. The numbers are on your side.

絆倒大多數人的

It's the psychological part of the diagnosis

是確診所造成的心理影響

that trips most people up.

把這當成一個機會 來好好審視你的人生

Let this be an opportunity to look at your life,

你的工作 你的感情

your work, your relationships,

確保它們都是你想要的樣子

and make sure they're all you want them to be.

我兒子今晚要訂婚了

My son's getting engaged tonight.

我能活到婚禮那天嗎

Will I make it to the wedding?

我不願意告訴病人他們還能活多久

I don't like to give timelines,

但我們會盡全力讓你能看到那天

but weill do everything we can to make sure you do.

這裡真不錯

This is nice.

確實 我想找個好點的地方

Yeah, I wanted some place really nice.

我想跟你說點事情

So I wanted to talk to you about something.

-我也是 -讓我先說吧

- So do I. - Let me go first.

斯特蘭德隊長

Captain Strand.

我們還以為你不會來了

We were about to give up on you.

我是司法部的貝絲·希麗

Beth Healy with the Department of Justice.

我們本該在九點見面的

We were supposed to meet at nine?

沒錯 我們通過電話 抱歉遲到了

Yes, we spoke on the phone. So sorry.

這是來自得州奧斯汀的消防局副局長奧登·拉德福

This is Deputy Fire Chief Alden Radford from Austin, Texas.

歡迎來到紐約

Welcome to New York.

謝謝

Thank you.

這是什麼 隕石嗎

What is that, a meteorite?

這是一個提醒

That's a reminder.

它來自世貿大廈雙子塔中的南塔

It's from the South Tower.

當時...

The, uh--

當時溫度太高 把金屬都熔化了

the heat was so intense, it melted metal,

但這裡的消防隊員還是進去了

and the guys from this house went in anyway.

這是他們為我們立下的標準

That's the standard they set for us here.

斯特蘭德隊長

Captain Strand,

我相信你聽說了

I believe that you're aware of the

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點