前臺接待日常用語
Part 1 Greetings
第一部分 問候
1. Welcome to haiyatt garden Hotel . I’m ***, what should I call you, please?
歡迎光臨海悅酒店。我是***,請問我該怎麼稱呼你呢?
2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madame. What can I do for you?
先生/女士,你好!請問我能為您做點什麼?
3. My name is ***, is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.
我叫***,如果需要我為您做些什麼,請告訴我。
4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .
如果你有任何需要,請隨時聯繫我們。
Part 2 Helping to Check-in
第二部分 幫助入住
1. Please have a seat for a while I』ll help you with the check-in procedure.
請在那邊稍坐一會兒,我將會為您辦理入住手續。
2. Would you please give me your passport and credit card ?, I』ll return them to you right away after the check-in procedure.
請把您的護照和信用卡交給我。辦完入住手續後,我會馬上歸還給您。
3. How many nights will you stay this time?
這次入住您會住多少天?
4. Which room would you like, smoking room or non-smoking room?
您是要吸菸房間還是不吸菸房間?
5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, together or separately?
先生/女士,不好意思,打攪一下。請問您是要分開付押金還是一起付呢?
6. Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?
這是您的房卡和早餐券。請您在這裡籤個名好嗎?
7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now I hope you enjoy your stay with us..
這是給回您的護照和信用卡。現在您可以上房間了。希望您在這裡居住愉快。
Part 3 Providing Service During Staying
第三部分 居停期間提供服務
1. Regular Service常規服務
(1) Please wait a second. I』ll transfer it for you. .
請稍等一下。馬上為你轉接過去。
(2) Because you are checking out two days early, You need to give us two cash vouchers back.
您比原定退房的時間提前了兩天,所以我們需要收回二張現金券。
(3) There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel, which is suitable for exercise jogging and walking.
酒店後面有很漂亮的花園和水塘,那裡是非常適合跑步(鍛鍊身體)和散步的地方。
(4) This money is damaged .I’m afraid we can’t change it, this is according to the hotel regulation. ( hotel rules-)
您的錢(紙幣)上有裂口(汙跡),按酒店的規定,我們不能為您兌換。
(5) I’m sorry that you could not get cash by credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店規定不可以用信用卡來套取現金,如果您需要,我可以安排車送您去銀行(ATM 機)上提取現金。
(6) What denominations would you like?
你想要什麼面值的人民幣呢?
(7)I’m sorry, but we do not accept the dollars with CB.
對不起,我們這裡不收CB版的美金。
(8)---Can I fax this paper?
我可以傳真這份文件嗎?
==Certainly, sir. Where do you want to fax it to?
當然可以,先生。請問是傳真到哪裡的?
---How would you like to pay for it, sir?
你打算怎樣付款呢,先生?
==Could you charge it to my room bill?
可記在我的客房帳單內嗎?
---Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?
當然。這是你的傳真記錄,先生,麻煩你在這裡籤名好嗎?
(9). Could you please send a car to the airport to pick me up?
你能安排一輛車到機場接我嗎?
(10). Could you please give us your flight No.?
你能告訴我您的航班號嗎?
2. Reminder提醒
(1) It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside..
外面天氣很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。
(2) You look tired,You』d better go to bed earlier tonight if you can.
你看上去很累,今晚最好早點休息。
(3) Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.
今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路時請多加小心。