1.later, i love the people are a bit like you.
後來,我愛的人都與你有幾分相像。
2.You complete my life, but I'm just a passer-by in your life.
你完整了我的人生,但我卻只是你人生中的過客。
3.In fact, what you said can't be put down, just because it's not willing.
其實你們所說的放不下,只是因為不甘心。
4.Some relationship off quietly but let person be taken by surprise.
有些關係斷的悄無聲息,卻讓人措手不及。
5.I missed my fluoxetine.
我錯過了我的氟西汀。
6.You say you like me, but you love freedom more.
你說你喜歡我,但你更愛自由。
7.The original dimples were like flowers, but later they were full of scars.
原先笑靨如花,後來滿是傷疤。
8.For most of life, commitment is synonymous with bondage, but we yearn for bondage.
人生的大部分時間裡,承諾同義詞是束縛,奈何我們嚮往束縛。
9.You once said that the universe will last forever, but I did not feel unrealistic.
你曾經說要天長地久,我卻沒有覺得不切實際。
10.I love what you love, and I love what you like.
你愛上的我也愛上了,你喜歡的我也喜歡了。
11.Every heartless person, has a rink hijinks tao lung once. for sb.
每個沒心沒肺的人,都有一段為某人掏心掏肺的曾經。
12.You're not mine before I can show you off.
我還沒來得及向別人炫耀你,你已經不是我的了。
—— 分享新聞,還能獲得積分兌換好禮哦 ——