「戳到心臟」的英文說說:對不起,我還是把你弄丟了……
1.我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。
I love you not for who you are, but for who I am before you.
2.Once the heart to the limit, with how many years, are not completely healed.
心碎一旦到過極限,用多少歲月,都癒合不完全。
3.我不缺愛情,只是你的遠去讓我戒掉一個習慣。
I don't lack love, you just go away let me quit a habit.
4.對不起,我還是把你弄丟了……
I'm terribly sorry that I've lost your ID card.
5.我眼底的悲傷,除了你誰都看得見。
I fundus of sadness,except for you who can see.
6.那些以前說著永不分離的人,早已經散落在天涯了。
those who previously said never to be parted, have already scattered in the tianya.
7.時間忘了等我,還是我忘了跟著走,一轉身,便是一輩子。
Time forget me, or I forgot to follow, a turn around, is a lifetime.
8.如果我放棄,不是因為我輸了,而是因為我懂了。
If I give up, not because I lost, but because I understand.
9.無論我們最後生疏到什麼樣子,曾經對你的好都是真的。
Whatever we end up strangers to, what we did to you is true.
10.愛情就像兩個拉皮筋的人,受傷總是不願放手的。
Love is like two elastic pull people, injured is always reluctant to let go.
11.世界上最孤獨的就是夢,因為沒有人陪你一起走進去。
Dream is the loneliest thing in the world, because nobody accompanies you to walk in.
12.愛上你是一種錯,但我的心卻慫恿我一錯再錯。
If it is wrong to love you, then my heart just won’t let me be right.
13.總有那麼一個人,讓你生不得死不能。
There is always that a person, so you Not for the dead can not.