瀏覽器版本過低,暫不支持視頻播放
琳達老師提醒各位童鞋,學習時最好先是盲聽(只看視頻不看字幕),其次再看著字幕學習,最好是跟著讀,這樣不僅掌握了相關詞彙,同時還可以練習我們的口語。
98--[man] Stop! Thief!站住!抓小偷!
99--Stop! Thief!站住!抓小偷!
100--I'll have your hands for a trophy, street rat.我要把你的雙手砍下來,叫花子
101--All this for a loaf of bread?就為一塊麵包?
102--Whoa!
103--[screaming][尖叫聲]
104--- [guard] There he is! - You won't get away so easy!-他在這! -你不會這麼輕易逃掉的!
105--You think that was easy?你覺得那很容易嗎?
106--[giggling][格格地笑聲]
107--You two, over that way, and you, follow me.你們兩個,去那邊 你,跟我來
108--- We'll find him. - Morning, ladies.-我們會抓到他的 -女士們,早
109--Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't we, Aladdin?阿拉丁,今天遇上麻煩可有些早啊?
110--Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught.麻煩?不可能.如果被抓了才能算麻煩
112-- Gotcha. - I'm in trouble.-抓到了 -我有麻煩了
113--And this time……這次……
114--[monkey squeaking]
115--Perfect timing, Abu, as usual.來得正好,阿布,象往常一樣
116--- Abu. - Come on. Let's get outta here.-阿布 -快點,讓我們離開這
117--Gotta keep one jump Ahead of the bread line每天必須跑在救濟隊伍的前面
118--One swing ahead of the sword在鋒利的劍鋒前閃躲
119--I steal only what I can't afford我偷因為我沒有錢
120--That's everything.這就是一切
121--One jump ahead of the lawmen與警察周旋
122--That's all and that's no joke就這樣,沒開玩笑
123--These guys don't appreciate I'm broke這些傢伙不會感激我這個窮光蛋
124--- Riffraff. - [both] Street rat.敗類,叫花子.
125--- [guard] Scoundrel. - [man] Take that.-無賴 -給你
126--Just a little snack, guys這只是小點心,夥計
127--Rip him open Take it back, guys要將他撕碎,把東西追回來,夥計們
128--I can take a hint Gotta face the facts我明白必須面對現實
129--- You're my only friend, Abu - [women] Who?-你是我唯一的朋友,阿布 -誰?
130--Oh, it's sad Aladdin's hit the bottom噢,可憐的阿拉丁真是窮到家了
131--He's become a one-man rise in crime他已經罪行累累了
132--I'd blame parents Except he hasn't got 'em我該狠狠責備他的父母, 可他是個孤兒
133--Gotta eat to live Gotta steal to eat吃是為了活, 偷是為了吃
134--Tell you all about it When I got the time有時間的話,我會告訴你一切
135--One jump ahead of the slowpokes One skip ahead of my doom和那些笨蛋捉迷藏, 在厄運面前掙扎
136--Next time gonna use a nom de plume下次會用個筆名
137--There he is.他在那兒
138--One jump ahead of the hit men One hit ahead of the flock跑在殺手前面,在羊群頭上打鬥
139--I think I'll take a stroll Around the block我想我會在街上散散步
140--- [man] Stop, thief. - Vandal.-站住,小偷 -野蠻人
141--- Abu! - Scandal.-阿布! -無賴
142--Let's not be too hasty別太性急了
143--Still I think he's rather tasty我仍然覺得他很有味道
144--Gotta eat to live Gotta steal to eat吃飯是為了活著, 偷東西是為了吃飯
145--Otherwise we'd get along要不讓我們和平相處吧
146--[guards] Wrong.不行
147--[main guard] Get him!抓住他!
148--He's got a sword!他手裡有劍!
149--You idiots. We've all got swords.你們這群笨蛋 我們也有劍
150--[groaning]
151--- One jump ahead of the hoofbeats - Vandal!-跑得比馬蹄還快 -野蠻人!
152--- One hop ahead of the hump - Street rat!-在沙丘城堡上逃竄 -叫化子!
153--- One trick ahead of disaster - Scoundrel!-災難臨頭卻詭計多端 -無賴!
154--They're quick, but I'm much faster他們很快,但是我更快
155--Here goes, better throw my hand in快來啊,來抓我啊
156--Wish me happy landin' All I gotta do is jump希望我能快樂地著陸 我需要做的只是縱身一躍
157--[screaming][尖叫聲]
158--[guards] Yuck! Oy![肥料, 打折]
159--And now, esteemed effendi, we feast.現在,尊敬的先生,我們盡情享受吧
160--And now, esteemed effendi, we feast.現在,尊敬的先生,我們盡情享受吧
161--All right.好吧
162--[Abu] Yum, yum!好吃,好吃!
163--Uh-oh.
164--[sighs][嘆息聲]
165--Here. Go on. Take it.給你.拿去吧