1.I'd like to check out.
我想退房。
2.I'd like to pay my bill, now.
我想現在結帳。
3.I'm checking out now. Can I have my bill, please?
我現在想結帳。請給我帳單,好嗎?
4.This is Mr.Sim in room 1205. I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning. So I'd like to come down sometime today to settle my bill.
我是1205房間的Sim先生。我準備明天一早離開這裡,所以我想今天下樓結帳。
5.We will work until 9:00 pm. We will cut off your international telephone line at 5:30 pm. If you still need to have any overseas calls today, please check out after 6:30 more convenient.
我們將一直工作到晚上9:00。我們將在下午 6:30分時切斷您房間的國際長途電話線。如果您今天還需要打越洋電話,請在 5:30分以後再來結帳更方便一些。
6.Have you used your min-bar since breakfast?
早餐過後您用過小冰箱嗎?
7.No, I haven't.
不,沒用過。
8.Very good, sir. Here is your bill. Please check and sign here.
很好,先生。這是您的帳單,請核對一下並在這裡籤名。
9.What's this charge here?
這裡的這筆費用是什麼意思?
10.That's for the breakfast you ordered from the room service.
是用來支付您從房間服務部要的那次早餐的費用。
微信號:duanzuieyy短嘴鱷英語微信公眾號
免費共享英語學習資料