奸詐的痞老闆
Plankton
二桌要一份美味蟹堡,海綿寶寶,我的時間很寶貴
One Krabby Patty for table two. SpongeBob, I don't have the whole day.
好了,好了,一份美味蟹煲馬上來,煎得香噴噴的
Oui, oui. One Krabby Patty, Monsieur. First, lay patty.
快點,海綿寶寶!
Come on, SpongeBob!
加點調味料啦
Next, lay ingredients.
哦,哎!
Ah, oui!
加點芥末
Lay mustard.
好啦,不要再混啦,我的美味蟹煲呢?
Well, quit fooling around, where's my Krabby Patty?
等一下下就好了!
Lay, hold on a second!
好了!
And voila!
就在你面前
It's under your nose!
你笑死我啦,海綿寶寶,哈哈哈哈哈,我真的快死啦
You're killing me, SpongeBob! Ha ha ha... you really are.
章魚哥,你看,蟹老闆送給比奇堡的最佳獻禮美味蟹煲
Look at it, Squidward. Mr. Krabs' gift to all of Bikini Bottom -- the Krabby Patty..
好啦,快點給我
Okay, give it to me.
快了,海綿寶寶,攔下他!
Come on SpongeBob, stop it!
我發誓,不是我弄的,蟹老闆,蟹煲被惡鬼附身了!
I swear I'm not doing anything. Mr. Krabs! The Krabby Patty is haunted!
站住,蟹煲小偷,沒有什麼惡鬼,這是...
Wait, patty pirate! This is no ghost. This is...
痞老闆!想偷我的好料!
Plankton! Stealing me booty!
臭螃蟹!你聽好,等我偷學了你的美味蟹堡祖傳秘方,我就會讓你關門大吉,我上過大學的!
Hear me, Krabs! When I discover your formula for Krabby Patties, I'll run you out of business! I went to college!
嘿!放開我!
Hey! Let me go!
哦,我會放你走的,坐飛碟飛出去!
Oh, I'll let you go, squirt. On a flying saucer!
回到你的海之霸去吧!
Back to the Chum Bucket with you!
你給我記住,臭螃蟹!
You'll pay for this, Krabs!
額...痞老闆是誰?
Uh... Plankton, sir?
他呀,這些年來他一直想偷學我的蟹煲王祖傳秘方,可是你偷不到的,對吧?臭蟲
Aye, he's been trying to steal me secret formula for years, but you haven't got it yet, have ye, bug?
哦,好了
Okay.
夠了,沒那麼好笑
Enough, lad, it wasn't that funny.
回去工作!
Get back to work!
好了,蟹老闆,明天見嘍!
Okay, Mr. Krabs, see you tomorrow!
晚安,孩子!
Good night, me boy!
小朋友
Psst... young man.
對,我在這裡。來呀,小子,再靠近一點
Yes, over here. Come on, boy, a little closer.
近一點...
Closer...
太近了!
Not that close!
你這個方塊小呆頭!我是說...嗨
You blasted barnacle head! I mean... hi.
痞老闆?有什麼事?
Plankton? What do you want?
我們聊聊嘛,我們算是朋友了,對吧?
I just want to talk. You could say we're friends, right?
呃...不對
Um... no.
點頭之交?
Acquaintances?
不對
No.
哦,我們都是無脊椎動物,對吧?
Well, we're both invertebrates, aren't we?
大概吧
I... guess so.
你看,這就對了嘛,我有東西要送給你,這是我隱藏多年的秘密武器哦
You see? Everything works out. I have something for you. I've been keeping it in my secret compartment.
噌!
Ching!
亮晶晶,亮晶晶
Sparkle, sparkle.
哇哦,閃亮黃金鍋鏟!上面還刻了我的名字
Wow! A golden spatula! And it's even got my name on it.
送給你,朋友送你的禮物
It's a gift! A gift from a friend.
朋友會送禮物給對方,明天剛好是我的生日
Friends give each other gifts, and tomorrow is my birthday.
你知道我在這個世界上最想要得到的禮物是什麼嗎?
And you know what I'd like more than anything in the whole wide world?
噴射飛椅
A booster seat?
噴射飛椅個頭啦!不是的,我最想要你送我的禮物,我的好朋友,我要你送我
Booster seat? Hot dog! I mean, no. What I want for my birthday from you, my friend, is one of those
好吃...到不行的...美味蟹煲!
tender... delicious... Krabby Patties!
你跟我做朋友的目的就是為了偷學美味蟹煲秘方,我相信明天根本就不是你的生日
You just want to be friends so you can get your hands on a Krabby Patty! And I bet it's not even your birthday tomorrow!
天吶,你沒我想像中的笨嘛
Gee, and I thought you were stupid.
我絕不會送你美味蟹煲的!
You'll never get a Krabby Patty from me!
就算是朋友也一樣!
Even if we are friends!
做夢,做夢,做夢,做夢!
Never, never, never, never!
哦,我會弄到蟹煲的,因為明天你就會親自送過來給我了,你這個無腦呆頭!
Oh, I'll get a Krabby Patty and you're gonna hand-deliver it to me personally! You weak-minded fool!
晚安,小蝸
Good night, Gary.
海綿寶寶,你是逃不掉的!
SpongeBob, you will be mine!
字母表的字母,A-B-C...
Letters of the alphabet, A-B-C...?
應該就在這附近才對...哪裡呢?
It should be in here... somewhere...but where?
哪裡?哦...
Where? Oh...
超精彩好戲馬上就要上場了
This will be the beginning of the end!
哦!呆頭腦袋...
Ouch! Stupid brain...
給我回來,臭呆頭!
Come back here, you swine!
你完了,呆頭,你死定了!
That's it, brain, you're going down!
很好,很好,太好了
Yes, yes, that's grand.
現在來執行我的大學畢業生超完美陰謀詭計啦
And now, for my very elaborate and college-educated plan.
現在,來控制這個呆頭小方塊吧
And now, it's time for a little wakey-uppy.
天已經亮了?
Morning already?
我...我今天有點怪怪的
I... I feel a little funny today.
你要聽我的啦!
I have you now!
來吃一個均衡的早餐吧
Time for a well-balanced breakfast.
我想吃的不是這個
This isn't what I had in mind.
穿上可愛的褲子
Let me just grab my pants.
今天就不穿褲子好了
I guess I'm not wearing any pants today.
我好像還沒習慣開門出門,回頭見了,小蝸!...大概吧
I guess I'm not using the door either. See you later, Gary! ...I guess.
對的,小蝸,今天的我好像有點不太對。章魚哥!章魚哥!起來啊!快來救我!
You're right, Gary! There is something wrong with me! Squidward! Squidward! Wake up! I need some help!
不要吵,海綿寶寶!
Be quiet, SpongeBob!
救命啊!
Help!
海綿寶寶!你在搞什麼?回答我的話!海綿寶寶!海綿寶寶,你瘋啦你?
SpongeBob! What are you doing? I'm talking to you! SpongeBob! SpongeBob, are you mad?
給我閉嘴,你這個三流的豎笛樂手
Shut your mouth, you mediocre clarinet player.
三流的?
Mediocre?
你這個沒天分、沒地位的沒用樂手,你的音樂作品就跟海底垃圾一樣,沒有任何價值!
You pretentious, little insignificant artist. Your snivelly creations are worth less than a protozoan's waste!
我的腦袋一定是在哪裡撞壞了!
Something must be wrong with my brain!
痞老闆!
Plankton!
你這樣算什麼朋友?
What kind of friend are you?
少廢話,反正你又不喜歡我,你連我的生日派對都不來參加!
Nonsense. You never liked me, anyway. You wouldn't even come to my birthday party!
滾出我的頭,不要亂動我的腦袋!
Get out of my head! Leave my brain alone!
做夢!做夢!
Never! Never!
呼呼!外帶的蟹煲怎麼樣啊?
Toot toot! How about a little take-out?
不!不,做夢!
No! No, never!
你騙不了我的,痞老飯,你想偷美味蟹煲的秘方!
You can't fool me, Plankton, you want the Krabby Patty formula!
你要親手把蟹堡秘方交給我!
You are going to hand-deliver it to me personally!
不,不,不!
No, no, no!
一個客人都沒有
There's no one here.
你少提醒我,注意看好,海綿寶寶,我的拉布拉多犬!
Don't remind me. Brace yourself, SpongeBob. This is my lab!
這裡是我的實驗室!我給你看過我的留聲機嗎?
And this is my laboratory! And did I ever show you my record player?
我要反抗!
I must fight!
不,不,不,不
No, no, no, no.
好乖,你倆乖乖的合作是不是舒服多了呀?喜歡我的分析儀嗎?丟什麼進去它都能分析所有成分
There, you see how much easier it is when you help, friend? How do you like my analyzer? It tells the ingredients of whatever I put into it.
海草:50%的海,50%的草
Seaweed: 50% Sea, 50% Weed.
佩服吧?現在我們就來看看蟹煲秘方吧
Impressed? Now let's reveal that secret formula.
你這個小豬頭幫我送來的美味蟹煲
And this little piggy brought home a Krabby Patty.
小豬頭,快幫我把他丟進去,你還有什麼話要說呀?海綿寶寶
This little piggy will help me drop it in. Any last words, SpongeBob SecretPants?
我一定要說的是,抱歉,我讓蟹老闆失望了
I just have to say I'm sorry I let Mr. Krabs down.
我讓比奇堡所有人失望,更悲慘的是,我讓你失望了,
I let all of Bikini Bottom down. But worst of all, I let you down,
我最心愛的小美味蟹煲
you delicate little Krabby Patty.
嗯...
Mmm...
你那肥美多汁的餡料,熱乎乎、香噴噴的好料
With your tasty, juicy, scrumptious, warm, steamy goodness.
香噴噴...
Steamy...
我忘不了你那百分之百的神奇配料,最完美的組合,包括了深海起司、生菜、醃黃瓜、紅番茄、洋蔥,讓人口水流滿地的,包在鬆軟的芝麻漢堡之中
I'll never forget your 100% all-secret patty, secretly assembled with undersea cheese, pickles, lettuce, tomato, onion, all secretly steamed between two fluffy seaweed-sea buns.
好吃...好吃...好吃!
Yes... yes... yes!
給我吃一口!
Come to papa!
哦,慘了...
Oh, boy...
痞老闆:1%邪惡,99%熱廢氣
Plankton: 1% evil, 99% hot gas.
我想夠衰的
Well, this stinks.
美味蟹煲,我們可以回家了
Well, patty, I guess we can go home now.
海綿寶寶,那是我的美味蟹煲!
SpongeBob, that's my Krabby Patty!
快還給我,你這個呆頭!我命令你!我的蟹煲!
Give it back, you porous freak! I command you! My patty!
不!分給我幾根薯條吧
Nooooo! I'll settle for some fries.