破褲子
Ripped Pants
啊,酷樂湖,對你我來說是個小泥坑,對比奇堡的海洋朋友們來說那是個快樂的泥坑天堂
Ah, Goo Lagoon. A stinky mud puddle to you and me. But to the inhabitants of Bikini Bottom, a wonderful, stinky mud puddle.
好棒的一天
What a great day.
嘿,珊迪,你看!
Hey, Sandy! Look!
我是沙包
I'm Sandy!
嘿,珊迪,我是誰?
Hey Sandy, who am I?
哈嘍,海綿寶寶,小聲一點好嗎?我正在耍無聊
Hello, SpongeBob. Could you keep it down? I'm trying to be boring.
海綿寶寶!
SpongeBob!
請問誰定了二十份沙子臘腸披薩的?
Did anyone order twenty pepperoni and sand pizzas?
嘿,珊迪,嘿海綿寶寶
Hey, Sandy. Hey, SpongeBob.
嘿,蝦霸
Hey, Larry.
你們兩個想不想去玩舉重啊?
You guys wanna go lift some weights?
好哇
Sure.
走了,海綿寶寶
Well, come on, SpongeBob.
來了
Coming.
試試看看啊,珊迪
Give it a try, Sandy.
漂亮,珊迪,今天的活動到此為止,好吧?
Good job, Sandy. Well, that's about enough for today, don't you think?
再舉重一點的怎麼樣啊?
How about a little more weight?
看好了
Observe.
好吧,各位,退後一點
All right, stand back, everyone.
看我的厲害!
You'll watch this!
舉的好啊,蝦霸!
Way to go, Larry!
可以借我棉花軟糖嗎?
Could I borrow a couple of these?
嗯嗯
Mm-hmm.
現在我加上兩大顆,看好,棉花軟糖
And now, with the addition of two, count 'em, two marshmallows.
這個太爆笑了
That was too funny.
你呀超好笑的!
You are hilarious!
他真是海底世界最好玩的小海綿
Aren't he the funniest little Sponge you ever saw?
有誰要跟我一起打排球的嗎?
Anybody up for some volleyball?
我來!
I got it!
球來啦!
Incoming!
糟了,我的褲子又撐破了!
Oops, I guess I ripped my pants again!
你不錯呀,兄弟
Once again, dude,
你呀,又把我笑翻了
you have split my sides!
嘿,珊迪,丟給我好不好?
Hey, Sandy, how about throwing it to me?
好的,丟過去了!
Okay, here it comes!
我需要人拉一把!
I could use a hand here!
你沒事吧?海綿寶寶
You okay, SpongeBob?
大概吧...
I guess so...
...只是褲子又破了!
...except I ripped my pants!
你有夠好笑的,兄弟!
You still got it, dude!
想吃什麼?
May I help you?
來份超大的香蕉船
I'll take a banana split.
沒賣香蕉船啊
Uh, we don't have that.
沒關係,我的褲子已經撐破了,了解吧?
That's okay. I already split my pants! Get it?
嘿嘿,還要點什麼?
Tee-hee. Anything else?
來份香屁屁?
How about ripple?
不用了,我不想吃了
No, thanks, already got one!
你在吃漢堡吧?
Is that a burger you're eating?
哦,是的,沒錯
Why, yes, it is.
你知道夾什麼最好吃嗎?
You know what would go good with that?
什麼啊?
No, what?
破褲子
Ripped... pants.
我最愛破褲子啦!
Ripped pants I love most!
快遞!請問你有沒有定二十箱的破褲子?
Delivery! Did you order twenty cases of ripped pants?
酷樂湖歡樂衝浪秀
Surfs up in the Goo Lagoon.
看蝦霸表演,招牌動作平躺衝浪
And here comes Larry, doing his trademark lay-back.
還有珊迪的倒立衝浪,了不起
There goes Sandy, hanging ten... fingers, that is.
接下來是海綿寶寶
There goes SpongeBob...
又弄破了他的褲子
ripping his pants again.
嘿,看啊!有個紙箱被衝到沙灘上來了
Hey, look! A cardboard box washed up on the beach.
這下可慘了!是個人吶!
Holy fish paste! It's a guy!
為什麼?!為什麼?!為什麼?!
Why?! Why?! Why?!
海綿寶寶!
SpongeBob!
靠近一點
Come closer.
我要...我要...
I need... I need...
你要什麼?
What do you need?
針線包
A tailor.
因為我的褲子又破了!
Because I ripped my pants!
很不好笑,海綿寶寶,你害我我擔心死啦!
That wasn't funny, SpongeBob! You'll had me worried sick!
慘哦
Dude...
加油,海綿寶寶,別盡想完了,想啊,大家在等你
Come on, SpongeBob, you're losing them! Think! Your public's waiting.
我看看
Let's see...
舉重秀、大笑、飛盤砸臉、爆笑、衝浪、笑死人、假裝淹水
"Lifting weights - big laugh," "Frisbee in face - kills," "Surfing - knocks 'em dead," "Pretending to drown,"
爛!快點想啊!有了!嗨,各位朋友,
No. Come on, think! I got it! Hey, everybody!
沒有破褲
Not ripped pants!
破褲子掉了,快去報警,有件褲子跑掉了!
Pants ripped off. Huh? Someone call the police. There's a pants thief on the loose!
哦不,沒人理我,珊迪也一樣,他寧願跟蝦霸一起玩,哦不!
Oh, no, everybody's gone, even Sandy. She'd rather hang out with Larry! Oh, no.
我們糗大了,褲子
We blew it, pants.
是你糗大了
What do you mean, "we?"
哦,我根本不需要裝白痴來討好珊迪,我真的是沙灘上的頭號大敗類!
Oh, I didn't have to be a fool to get Sandy's attention. Am I the biggest loser on the beach?!
不,我才是,我忘了擦防曬油
No, I am. I forgot to put on sunscreen.
好痛哦
Ouch.
不,我才是,我的麵包上都是沙
No, I am. I got sand in my buns.
不,我才是沙灘頭號大敗類,他們把我埋在沙子裡,然後忘了我
No, I'm the biggest loser on the beach. They buried me in the sand and forgot me.
那你是怎樣?
What happened to you?
我失去了好朋友
I lost my best friend.
怎麼會?
How?
我的褲子...
When I ripped...
一直破
my pants.
我以為大家都很喜歡我,可是我卻搞砸了砸鍋了。現在她連看都不看我一眼,就因為我
I thought that I had everybody by on my side, but I went and blew it all sky-high, and now she won't even spare a passing glance, all just because I
弄破褲子
ripped my pants.
當蝦霸轉過身來放下他時,海綿寶寶變成了小丑,再也沒有女孩想和一個傻瓜跳舞
When big Larry came round just to put him down, SpongeBob turned into a clown, and no girl ever wants to dance with a fool who went and
扯破褲子!
ripped his pants!?
我知道我不應該四處張望,我不應該詛咒,但痛苦卻變得更加嚴重。 因為沒有人清盤比從陽光中燒掉要無趣得多...?
I know I shouldn't mope around, I shouldn't curse, but the pain feels so much worse. 'Cause winding up with no one is a lot less fun than a burn from the sun...?
或者麵包裡的沙子
Or sand in your buns!?
現在,我上了一堂課,我不會很快忘記...所以聽著,你不會後悔。 做真實的自己; 不要錯過機會...你將不會最終像弄破了褲子的傻瓜一樣!?
Now I learned a lesson I won't soon forget... so listen and you won't regret. Be true to yourself; don't miss your chance... and you won't end up like the fool... who... ripped... his... pants!?
海綿寶寶!
SpongeBob!
珊迪!
Sandy!
你唱的沒錯,如果你想做我的朋友,就自己就好
Your song is true. If you'll want to be my friend, just be yourself.
海綿寶寶,你跳的太酷了
SpongeBob, that was so righteous.
在我的褲子上簽名好嗎?
Would you... sign my pants?
沒問題,兄弟
Absolutely, buddy.