「曖昧倒過來讀是沒愛」/扎心文案
人和人之間的疏遠,是感覺到自己不再被對方需要開始的。
The alienation between people is the feeling that they are no longer needed by each other.
怕身份不配,怕立場不對。
I'm afraid I don't deserve my status and I'm afraid my position is wrong.
面對滿滿的失望也只能倔強笑著說沒事。
In the face of full disappointment can only stubborn smile said nothing.
有些東西,要等你真正放下了,才明白它的沉重。
Some things, to wait for you to really put down, to understand its heavy.
曾經,是我把你看得太高;如今,你連讓我看的資格也沒了。
Once upon a time, I thought you were too high; now, you don't even have the qualification to let me see you.
你不聞我不問,這就是距離。
You don't smell, I don't ask, that's distance.
原來地久天長,只是誤會一場。
It's just a misunderstanding.
總是在某個瞬間突然就喪了,像是積攢了幾天的熱情,啪的一聲就碎掉了。
Always in a moment suddenly lost, like a few days of accumulated enthusiasm, a crack on the broken.
不管我曾經多麼在乎你,在你離開的那一刻起你就是路人。
No matter how much I care about you, you are a passer-by from the moment you leave.
很遺憾吧,那麼喜歡連張合照都沒有。
I'm sorry, I don't even like a group photo.