美劇《明日傳奇》第一季第一集Part382-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-14 可小果

倫敦 2166年

第二次閃電戰

汪達爾·薩維奇

Vandal Savage.

一位獲得永生的邪惡獨裁者

An evil dictator blessed with immortality.

他完成了人類歷史上沒人能做到的事

He has achieved what no one in human history ever has.

他徵服了整個地球

He has conquered the entire planet.

你叫什麼名字 孩子

What's your name, son?

喬納斯

Jonas.

你的母親很勇敢

Your mother was brave,

正如你父親很愚蠢一樣

just as your father was foolish.

那你呢

Which are you?

你像你母親 是吧

So you take after your mother, huh?

或許不是

Or not.

凱撒 希特勒

Caesar. Hitler.

皮爾·德加頓

Per Degaton.

和薩維奇比起來簡直不值一提

Rank amateurs compared to Savage.

他的部隊已經奪去了數十億人的性命

His forces have already claimed the lives of billions.

時間之主理事會

如果我們有辦法阻止他

And if we possess the means to stop him,

卻繼續袖手旁觀

and again do nothing,

那就等於我們的手上沾著他們的鮮血

then their blood is on our hands.

作為一名在位多年的時間之主

As a Time Master of long standing,

你似乎忘記了我們的職責

you seem to forget our responsibility

是保護時間線 而不是人類

is to protect the timeline, not humanity.

你想要進行的那種時間操控

You wish to engage in the very sort of manipulation of time

正是我們發誓要防止的

that we are sworn to prevent.

但是 如果我們允許人類在惡勢力手中消亡

And yet, if we allow humanity to perish at the hands of evil,

那我們守護的又是什麼宇宙

then what universe are we custodians of?

萬一你試圖從薩維奇手中拯救世界

What if, in trying to save the world from Savage,

卻將它暴露給另一個更危險的暴君 怎麼辦

you make it vulnerable to another, more terrible despot?

我們不是戰士 亨特船長

We are not warriors, Captain Hunter.

我們沒有軍隊

We possess no army.

我也不是在要兵

And I'm not asking for one.

只需要一艘時間飛船

Just a single timeship

和你們的準許 去改變歷史

and your permission to change history

而非坐等汪達爾·薩維奇終結歷史

before Vandal Savage puts an end to it.

我不是以時間之主的身份

I'm not appealing to you

提出這個請求

as Time Masters,

而是以人類的身份

but as humans, please.

給我改變時間線的特權

Grant me the authority to change the timeline

就這一次

just this once.

理事會的會議怎樣 亨特船長

How did the council meeting go, Captain Hunter?

正如所料 吉迪恩

Exactly as expected, Gideon.

-我們要繼續嗎 -是的

- So we are proceeding? - Indeed.

準備開動乘波號

Prepare the Waverider for takeoff.

設定航線 去美國

Set a course. United States.

星城 2016年1月

Star City. January, 2016.

公元21世紀初

Ah, the early second millennium A.D.

汽油發動機 網絡色情 還有那些愚蠢的

The golden age of gasoline engines, online pornography,

小智慧型手機的黃金時代

and those silly little smartphones.

我們要去找什麼東西 船長

What are we going to retrieve, Captain?

不是東西

Oh, not what.

而是人

Who.

我需要你調些檔案 吉迪恩

I need you to pull up some files, Gideon.

八位男女 即將加入我們

The eight men and women who'll be joining us

一同展開徵程

on our little crusade.

你一般喜歡獨自行動 船長

You usually prefer to work alone, Captain.

這一次 我需要一支隊伍

This time, I'll need a team.

明日傳奇

第一季第一集

首位徵募 雷蒙德·帕爾默博士

First recruit: Dr. Raymond Palmer.

也被稱作原子俠

Also known as the Atom.

回到戰場上的感覺真不錯

This feels good, being back in the field.

雖然算不上什麼戰場 但也...

Not that this is a field, but--

雷 你沒問題吧

Ray, are you up for this?

現在回頭也太晚了

Uh, too late to turn back now.

有人移走了中央處理裝置

Huh, someone removed the central processing unit.

你確定嗎

Are you sure?

這電腦的中央處理器是我設計的

I designed the computer's CPU,

所以 沒錯 很肯定

so, yeah, pretty sure.

被蜂巢發現了才會被移走

Well, HIVE would only remove it if they knew--

你讓我縮小 飛進他們的秘密電腦實驗室

You had me shrink down and fly into their secret computer lab?

我今晚要到倒大黴了 是不是

My night's about to get a whole lot worse, isn't it?

你可以解決他們

Oh, you can take them.

他們有槍

They have guns.

你有件超級戰衣

You have a super-suit.

是時候長大了

It's time to start growing.

這可不容易

This is gonna get a little rough.

我不是你的敵人

Oh, I am not one of your adversaries.

西藏 2016年

下一位徵募 莎拉·蘭斯

Next recruit: Sara Lance.

刺客聯盟前成員

Former member of the League of Assassins,

死而復生過

also formerly dead.

放開她

不放呢

蘭斯小姐

Miss Lance?

能陪我喝一杯嗎

Join me for a drink?

我不遠千裡來見你

I have come quite a long way to meet you.

匹茲堡 2016年

火風暴 融合超級體

Firestorm, the merged super-form

由傑佛遜·傑克遜與馬丁·斯泰因博士構成

of one Jefferson Jackson and Professor Martin Stein.

小心 傑佛遜 這棟樓

Caution, Jefferson, 83% of the chemicals

83%的化學品都是易燃的

in this factory are combustible.

去和蘭博說吧

Yeah, tell that to Rambo.

我說了讓你小心點

Thought I told you to be careful.

我可以和你分享我的智慧

What's the use of sharing my intelligence

但你不聽又有何用

if you won't listen?

別再把我當成

Stop bossing me around

你乳臭未乾的學生來指揮了

like I'm one of your snot-nosed undergrads.

打擾一下

Excuse me.

你是誰

Who are you?

肯德拉·桑德斯和卡特·哈爾

Kendra Saunders and Carter Hall.

聖羅克 2016年

鷹俠和鷹女的最新轉世身份

The latest reincarnations of Hawkman and Hawkgirl.

肯德拉

Kendra.

親愛的 你差點要了咱倆的命

You, my love, almost got us killed.

謝謝

Thank you.

你飛得還是那麼彆扭

Your flying is still clumsy,

像只剛離巢的雛鳥

like a bird just out of the nest--

那可能是因為

Well maybe that's because

兩個月前我還是個咖啡師

up until two months ago, I was a barista,

而不是什麼該死的有翼半神

not some damn winged demi-goddess.

你們倆試過伴侶輔導治療嗎

Have you two considered couples counseling?

我聽說在這個世紀非常流行

I hear it's quite popular in this century.

中城 2016年

好像出現了錯誤 船長

There seems to be an error, Captain.

萊昂納多·史納特和米克·羅裡這兩位候選人

These candidates, Leonard Snart and Mick Rory,

是一對罪犯

are a pair of criminals.

沒有錯誤 吉迪恩

There's no error, Gideon.

放下武器

Drop your weapons!

炸熟吧 小豬們

Ah, fry, you little piggies!

麵包車 搞什麼 史納特

A minivan? Really, Snart?

警察絕不會懷疑

Cops'll never hassle a dad

半夜出來買尿布的奶爸

buying diapers in the middle of the night.

-怎麼回事 -小心

- What the-- - Watch it!

頭好痛

Aah. What a headache!

斯泰因

Stein?

你在這裡幹什麼

What the hell are you doing here?

這次我也不知道

I'm as ignorant as you, for once.

我們這是在哪裡

Where are we?

幹嘛不去問把我們打暈綁架過來的傢伙

Why don't you ask the dude who knocked us out and kidnapped us?

有閃光武器的那個英國人

British dude with a flashy thing?

-有印象吧 -我叫裡普·亨特

- Ring any bells? - The name's Rip Hunter.

來自倫敦東區

I'm from East London.

而且 來自未來

Oh, and the future.

很高興認識你 裡普

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點