好,你在這等著
Now,you wait here.
你爸爸為你準備了一個大驚喜
Your father has a marvelous surprise for you.
什麼驚喜?
Ooh,what is it?
如果我告訴你的話 那就不叫驚喜了,對不對
If I told you,it wouldn't be a surprise,now,would it?
如果你告訴我 我會裝得很驚訝
If you tell me,I'll still act surprised.
你實在是非常的調皮
Ho ho ho! You are such a naughty boy.
說嘛!刀疤叔叔
- Come on,Uncle Scar.
不…
- No,no,no,no,no,no,no.
這是你爸爸跟你之間的事情
This is just for you and your daddy.
是那種父子之間的…關係
You know,a sort of father-son... thing.
好了,我最好去找他去 我跟你一起去
Well,I better go get him. - I'll go with you.
不!
- No!
不…你只管待在這個石塊上
No. Just stay on this rock.
你不會想像上次那樣 再遇到土狼吧?
You wouldn't want to end up in another mess... like you did with the hyenas.
你知道那件事呀?
You know about that?
辛巴,每個人都知道那件事 真的嗎?
Simba,everybody knows about that. - Really?
是啊,算你幸運
- Oh,yes.Lucky
爸爸趕去救你了,對不對啊?
Daddy was there to save you,eh?
這是我們的小秘密
Oh,and just between us...
你是不是該練習練習 你的吼叫聲了呢?
you might want to work on that little roar of yours.
哦,好吧
Oh,OK.
嘿!刀疤叔叔
Hey,Uncle Scar
我會喜歡那個驚喜嗎?
will I like this surprise?
辛巴,你會喜歡死的
Simba,it's to die for.
閉嘴!
- Shut up.
我也沒辦法 我肚子好餓
- I can't help it.I'm so hungry.
我可以吃下一頭野牛
I got to have a wildebeest.
不要亂動 拜託!
Stay put. Please
我可不可以 吃一頭生病的就好了
Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?
不行!我們要等待刀疤的訊號
No. We wait for the signal from Scar.
他在那邊
There he is.
我們走
Let's go.
吼叫聲
Little roar.
陛下,你看! 有東西在移動 奇怪?
Oh,look,sire,the herd is on the move. - Odd.
木法沙!快點 動物逃竄
- Mufasa,quick!
在峽谷那兒 而辛巴也在
Stampede in the gorge. - Simba's down there.
辛巴?
- Simba?
沙祖!救我
Zazu,help me!
你爸爸已經來了 撐著點
Your father is on the way! Hold on!
快呀…
Hurry!
那邊,在那兒,在那樹上
There,on that tree.
捉好,辛巴
Hold on,Simba!
刀疤,這太可怕了 我們該怎麼辦?
Oh,Scar,this is awful! What'll we do?
我回去搬救兵
I'll go back to help,
我就這麼做
that's what I'll do.
我去搬救…
I'll go back...
爸…
Dad!
刀疤…
Scar
弟弟,救救我
Brother! Help me!
願國王萬歲
Long live the king.