更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
我象一塊石頭
I am a stone.
我一動不動
I do not move.
我非常緩慢地將雪放到嘴裡
Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth,
這樣它便不會感覺到我的呼吸
then he won't see my breath.
我從容不迫,讓它走得更近一些
I take my time. I let him come closer.
我只有一顆子彈,我瞄準了它的眼睛
I have only one bullet. I aim at his eye.
我的指頭非常輕地按在了扳機上
Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger.
我並沒有顫抖
I do not tremble.
我也並不害怕,現在我是個大男孩了
I have no fear. I'm a big boy now.
準備好了嗎?瓦西裡
Ready, Vassili?
就是現在,瓦西裡,開槍!
Now, Vassili. Fire!
開槍,瓦西裡,開槍啊!
Fire, Vassili! Fire!
兵臨城下
快點,加快步伐
Come on, pick your feet up.
趕快,準備上火車
Get on your feet. Prepare to board the train.
你,現在跟我來, 這邊,同志
You there, come along with me now. This way, pal.
所有的平民,下車!!
All civilians, get out!
讓開路,讓平民下車
Make way, let the civilians off.
這是軍列
This is a military convoy.
除了我們勇敢的士兵, 其他人不許留在車上
No one stays on board but our valiant soldiers.
這是開往史達林格勒的軍列!
This is a convoy to Stalingrad...
只運送紅軍士兵
only for the soldiers of the Red Army.
所有人上車!
All aboard!
一九四二年,秋天
Autumn, 1942.
整個歐洲淪陷於納粹的鐵蹄下
Europe lies crushed beneath the Nazi jackboot.
第三徳意志帝國在不斷擴張其勢力
The German Third Reich I sat the height of its power.
希特勒的軍隊正向蘇聯的心臟進軍
Hitler's armies are charging through the heart of the Soviet Union...
向亞洲的油田進軍
towards the oilfields of Asia.
還有最後一個障礙, 伏爾加河邊的一座城市…
One last obstacle remains. A city on the Volga...
在這裡正決定著世界的命運:史達林格勒
where the fate of the world is being decided. Stalingrad.
偉大的史達林同志
Glorious comrade Stalin...
已經命令我們一步也不許後退
has ordered not another step backwards.
蘇聯人民將得到解放
The people of the Soviet Union shall be free.
同志們衝啊, 一步也不要後退!
Go forward, comrades. Not a step backwards!
聽一聽由俄羅斯母親們送來的信吧
Listen to these letters sent by Russian mothers...
這些信是寫給她們在前線的兒子的
to their sons on the front.
"渥洛迪亞,我的孩子, 我知道這是為了我們的祖國
"Volodya, my child, I know that it's for our motherland-
"我知道你是在為我們的祖國貢獻生命
"I know that it's for our motherland that you are giving your life.
"這裡的每個人都知道你絕不會退卻
"Everyone here knows that you will not fall back.
"這裡的每個人都為你而驕傲!
"Everyone here is proud of you.
"你的父親犧牲了, 你的兄弟們也犧牲了
"Your father is dead. Your brothers are dead.
為我們報仇,向法西斯討還血債"
Avenge us on the hordes of fascists."
都不許動!留在船上!
Nobody move! Stay on the boat!
都回去不然我要開槍了!
Get back or I'll shoot!
離開船的扶手,否則我們要開槍了, 開槍射擊那些叛徒!
Back from the rails, or we shoot. Shoot the traitors!
快點,快點!快跑!
Come on, come on! Move!
快點,同志們, 快!
Come on, comrades, come on!
快跑,不然你會被打中的!
Move, or you'll be shot!
擔架,這裡!
Over here, stretcher!
拿到槍的人快射擊吧!
The one with the rifle shoots!
有一半的人會拿到步槍
One out of two gets a rifle.
沒有槍的跟著他們!
The one without follows him!
如果拿槍的那個人犧牲了
When the one with the rifle gets killed,
跟著他的那個撿起槍繼續射擊!
the one who is following picks up the rifle and shoots!
拿到槍的人快射擊!
The one with the rifle shoots!
沒有槍的跟著他們!
The one without follows him!
如果拿槍的那個人犧牲了
When the one with the rifle gets killed,
跟著他的那個…
the one who is following...
撿起槍,射擊!
picks up the rifle and shoots!
拿到槍的人快射擊!
The one with the rifle shoots!
這邊,快!沒槍的跟著他!
This way, now. The one without follows him!
光榮的紅軍戰士們,從現在開始
Soldiers of the glorious Red Army, from now on...
不是死亡就是勝利
it is either victory or death!
後退的人將被槍斃!我需要一支槍
Those who retreat will be shot. I need a rifle.
對於懦夫和叛徒將沒有任何憐憫!
There will be no mercy For cowards and traitors!
準備!
Achtung!
啊!
Aah!
同志們,這是沒有希望的, 快撤!
It's hopeless, comrades. Get back!
後撤!
Pullback!
後撤!
Pullback!
快撤退!撤退!
Get back! Get back!
以蘇維埃聯盟的名義
In the name of the Soviet Union,
不許後退一步, 否則我要開槍了!
not a step backwards, or we shoot.
不許撤退!一步也不許後退!
No retreat! Not a step back!
不許手下留情!
背叛者將被打死!
No mercy! Deserters will be shot.
開火!開槍打那些叛徒!
Fire! Shoot the traitors!
懦夫將被槍斃!
Cowards will be shot!
對懦夫沒有憐憫!
No mercy for cowards!
俄羅斯人,投降吧, 你們將重新看到自己的家!
Russians, surrender. You will see your home again.
這不是你們的戰爭
This is not your war.
加入你們的德國同志,他們會理解你們所遭受的苦難
Join your German comrades, They understand your suffering...
他們會比你們的指揮官更照顧你們
and will care more for you than your own officers,
他只是讓你們去送死
who are only sending you to your death.
第三帝國不是你們的敵人
The Third Reich Is not your enemy.
敵人是嗜血成性的史達林和他的布爾什維克陣營
The enemy is blood thirsty Stalin And his Bolshevik camp,
誰偷取你們的土地, 誰驅逐了你們的父親…
who have stolen your land, who have deported your father-
射擊!
Fire!
你會讓我們被抓住的, 政委同志
You'll get us caught, comrade Commissar.
希望你允許, 政委同志
With your permission, comrade Commissar.
我應該先瞄準哪個?你應該等一等…
Which one should I aim at first? You should wait...
直到有爆炸發生時
till there's an explosion.
你知道怎麼開槍嗎?知道一點
Do you know how to shoot? A little.
[ 德語 ]
別開槍,別開槍, 他在看著我們
Don't shoot. Don't shoot. He's looking at us.
謝謝你, 政委同志
Thank you, comrade Commissar.
達尼洛夫,政委, 第二班
Danilov, political officer, second class.
第二十一步兵團
Twenty-first infantry.
"瓦西裡·扎依採夫"
"Vassili Zaitsev."
"在一九四二年九月二十號這天
"On this day, September the 20th, 1942,
"一個從烏拉爾河邊來的牧羊男孩
"a shepherd boy from the Urals...
"到達了伏爾加河畔的史達林格勒
"arrived in the city of Stalingrad, on the banks of the Volga.
"他的名字叫瓦西裡·扎依採夫
"His name is Vassili Zaitsev.
象他之前的成千上萬人一樣
他是響應史達林同志的號召來到這裡
"Like thousands before him, he came to answer comrade Stalin's call.
"帶著一把步槍, 他很快讓法西斯侵略者認識到
"Armed with a rifle, he quickly made the fascist invader realize that...
"從此以後他們將為他們在這片土地上每一步付出代價
"from now on he would be punished for every step he took in the motherland;
從這裡開始,唯一的出路是撤退
that from here on, the only way was back."
你在想什麼?
What do you think?
我想政委同志太慷慨了
I think comrade Commissar's been overgenerous.
讓我走!讓我走!
Let me go! Let me go!
根據史達林同志的命令,任何平民都不許離開這個城市!
By order of comrade Stalin, no civilian can leave the city.
退回去!
Get back!
退後, 不然我們開槍了
Stand away, or we will open fire.
退後!
Stand away!
退回去!
Get back!
退回去否則我們開槍了!
Get back or we shoot!
後退!接著後退!
Back! Keep back!
為史達林同志的特使讓路!!
Make way for comrade Stalin 's envoy!
我執行了我的命令
I carried out my orders.
我把所有的孩子都送上了前線
I sent in all of my boys.
但德國人正在吃掉我們
But the Germans engulfed us.
他們有大炮,飛機,坦克
They have artillery, aircraft, tanks.
而我,我有什麼?我只有抵抗的神聖任務!
And me, what did I have? The sacred duty to resist!
我必須向領袖報告
I have to report to the boss.
或者你更願意躲開那些官樣文章
Perhaps you'd prefer to avoid the red tape.
我的名字是
My name is...
尼基塔·謝爾蓋耶維奇·赫魯雪夫
Nikita Sergeyevich Kruschev.
我來這裡接手
I've come to take things in hand here.
這個城市不是庫爾斯克'
This city is not Kursk...
不是基輔,也不是明斯克
nor is it Kiev, nor Minsk.
這個城市是史達林格勒
This city is Stalingrad.