更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
我們曾有如許的潛能 如許的希望
We had such, potential. Such promise.
但我們卻不懂得珍惜這種天賦 這種智慧
But we squandered our gifts, our intelligence.
我們盲目地追求科技的進步...
Our blind pursuit of technology...
只會令末日更早降臨
only sped us quicker to our doom.
世界 即將終結...
Our world is ending...
生命 必將繼續
but life must go on.
片名: 機器人9號
反抗!
Revolt!
等等 我們是朋友
Wait, I'm a friend.
是了 我一直在等...
Yes. I always hoped...
這麼精巧的設計...
so much thought...
這麼精緻的細節 精雕的木質手掌
The details, carved wood.
光潔的純銅手指
Molded copper.
你還不能出聲?
You can't speak?
嗯...
Ah'ha...
跟我來
Come with me.
就是這個了 別敲!
Here. Stop!
這個世界裡 有些東西...
Some things in this world...
最好還是讓它呆在原地
are better left where they lie.
不過 如果你清楚上哪兒找
But if you know where to look...
這些廢墟裡就處處是寶藏
these ruins are full of riches.
再等等
Wait, wait.
差不多好了
Almost there.
朋友... 朋友?
Friend... friend?
-朋友 -朋友
- Friend. - Friend.
這是什麼?
What's this?
你找到它了
You've found it.
他... 他總是不停地在畫這個
He's... uh, he's always drawing this.
這裡... 這裡只有我們嗎?
Are... are we alone?
不是的
No, no...
去躲起來!
Go.
躲進罐頭裡去 快去!
Get in the can, go on.
有種你就先...
Why don't you finish, what you started...
過我這關
with me.
不要! 不要!
No, no, no. No.
沒事的
It's alright.
我不會傷害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
你現在安全了
You're safe now.
我這是在哪?
Where am I?
和我們一起 我從沒想過還能再見到同類
With us. I never expected to see another one.
好了 應該夠牢了
There... that should hold.
如果有2號在 會縫得更漂亮
If Two were here, he would have done a better job.
-不知道他現在上哪兒去了 -我見過他
- I wonder where he has gone to? - I was with him.
2號? 在哪? 在外面?
Two? Where, out there?
-他... -有人有事瞞著我 是吧?
- What did he...? - Keeping secrets from me, I see?
我正要去告訴您
I was coming to tell you.
這是誰?
What's this?
是我找到他的 在外面
I found him, in the emptiness.
你去外面幹什麼?
What were you doing out there?
你這樣會把怪物招來
You know the beast.
我都告訴過你幾遍了?
How many times have I told you?
怪物? 就是它把2號抓走的
The Beast? That's what took Two.
如果我們抓緊時間 還能救他!
If we hurry, we can save him.
2號被怪物抓了? 那就到此為止
The beast took him? That's the end of it.
可他還活著!
But he was still alive.
不能去! 我們有規矩!
No! We have rules!
咱們這位客人有些搞不懂狀況
Our new guest seems confused.
或許我能讓你更明白點
Perhaps I can help you teach some clarity.
-那怪物沒有殺2號? -給我安靜
- It didn't kill him? - Quiet.
抓好了
Hold on.
自從我們在這個世界上甦醒
When we woke in this world...
到處都在混戰
it was chaos.
人類和機器 用火藥和炮彈 互相攻擊
Man and machine, attacked each other, with fire and metal.
我找到其他人
I found others.
前面有條溝
There's a gap ahead.
跟著我走
Follow me.
毒氣... 殺死了所有人
The gas... killed, everything.
我帶領大家來到這裡
I led us here...
來到這個庇護所
to sanctuary.
我們在這裡等候 戰爭的結束
and here we waited for the war to end.
漸漸的 整個世界歸於死寂
Slowly the world, became silent.
唯一留存的...
The only thing that remains now...
就是那頭怪物
is the beast.
所以 我們繼續躲著...
So, we stay hidden...
等著有一天 它也不再甦醒
and we wait for it to... to sleep.
那怪物是哪兒來的? 它為什麼要抓我們?
But where did it come from? Why is it hunting us?
問這樣無謂的問題 真愚蠢
Questions like that, are pointless.
我們要保護自己 不要惹上麻煩 陷入危險
We need to protect ourselves. Keep ourselves out of danger.
我們已經有太多人走失了
Too many of us have already been lost.
可他不是走丟的
But he isn't lost.
你為什麼不好好聽我說?
Why aren't you listening to me?
2號的路是自己選的 沒人逼他!
Two, chose his own path!
我建議你 不要重蹈覆轍
I suggest you avoid making the same mistake.
去瞭望塔...
Go to the watch tower...
帶上咱們這位 客人
and take our guest, with you.
這是我和2號一起造的
This was the first thing we built together.
-我們還能追得上啊 -就我們?
- We can still go after him? - Us?
可他現在都不知道在哪
But he could be anywhere out there.
怪物就是把他帶去那個方向了!
Ah, that's where it took him.
就在那三個高高的影子下面
Down towards those three tall shapes.
不行! 我們不能去! 不能去那兒
Oh, no! We can't! Not there.
我們有規矩
We have rules.
-你為什麼要聽1號的? -一支隊伍必須要有一名領袖
- Why'd you listen to One? - A group must have a leader.
那他要是錯了呢?
But what if he's wrong?
跟我一起走吧
Come with me.
我一個人不夠
I can't do it alone.
我...
I...
我... 不能
I... I can't.
但是...
But...
換做是你被抓 2號不會去救嗎?
Wouldn't he have come for you?
等等
Wait.
沒有地圖可不行
We're going to need a map.
老實說 我一點也不介意自己是獨眼龍
Actually, I don't mind having one eye.
這樣倒更方便
It's easier for me.
我可以集中注意力 你說呢?
I can concentrate on one thing at a time. You know?
2號他為什麼要一個人跑出來?
Why was he out here alone?
-那條隧道到底在哪? -我也不知道
- Where's this tunnel? - I don't know.
等下!
Wait!
我們該回去
We should go back.
不行
We can't.
是那怪物
The, beast.
這裡太黑了
It's too dark.
我們可以用這個
We can use that.
等等
Wait.
2號見了這肯定會喜歡
Two, would be impressed.
我們會找到他的
We'll find him.
你跟他很像
You know, you're just like him.
都忘了害怕是什麼滋味
You forget to remember, to be scared.
我能在外頭等嗎?
Can I wait here?
怪物為什麼要把2號帶來這裡?
Why would he bring him here?
2號!
Two!
2號!
Two!
我就知道你會來
I knew you would come.
我還以為...
I thought...?
-小7? -真不敢相信!
- Seven? - I don't believe it.
-你回來了 -我從來沒走遠
- You've come back. - I never left.
你終於也決定參加戰鬥了
You've finally decided to join the fight.
你掉了這個
You dropped this.
這麼久都躲在哪呢?
Where have you been hiding?
原來再威風 現在也是一堆廢鐵
Rusty and hectic gathered, shiny pile of scrap.
你成功了 朋友