電影《四重唱(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-06 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

《飲酒歌》

比徹姆宅 退休音樂人士之家

女士們 謝謝

Thank you, ladies.

奧克塔維亞一般坐這兒

Octavia's usual spot.

-這樣沒問題吧 -沒問題

- Is that OK for you? - Yes.

四重奏

鮑比 這次發揮不盡如人意

Nowhere near where you should be, Bobby.

把樂譜遞給我 好嗎

Give me the score, will you?

威爾弗 離晚會只剩一個月時間了

Wilf, the gala's only a month away.

搞不懂你之前都幹什麼去了

I couldn't work out what you were doing.

從頭再來一遍 好嗎

Can we take it from the top, please?

鮑比 你指揮得太快了

Bobby, you're going too fast for me.

-塞德裡克 抱歉 -是西德裡克

- I'm sorry, Cedric. - It's 'Cee-dric'.

抱歉 西德裡克

Oh, Cee-dric.

請再彈奏一次序曲好嗎 謝謝

Could you give me the intro again, please?

又來了

You did it again!

現在我加快了 你又拖慢拍子

I'm on fire here and you're holding me back!

別吵了

Be quiet!

你們覺得好笑嗎 好笑才怪

You find this amusing. I don't!

要是這裡被關 看你們還怎麼笑得出來

It won't be amusing if they shut this place down.

奈傑爾 謝謝 你的好意心領了

Thank you, Nigel. You are so kind to do that.

謝了 請別再唱了

Thank you. Now stop, please.

他說謝謝 好了別唱了

The man said thank you. That's it.

你的天賦真是無可限量

Is there no end to your bloody talent?

茜茜 拜託 別開小差

Cissy! Please... pay... attention.

-好了 -你得跟著一起聽

- Ready. - You must listen.

別理他 茜茜 他就愛欺負老實人

Never bother with him, Cissy. He's a bully.

洛蒂 17到19小節你的調太低了

Now, Lottie, in bars 17, 18 and 19, you were deeply flat.

我覺得沒有低 我看鋼琴得調音了

No, I don't think I was. I think the piano needs tuning.

親愛的安妮 能為我們唱一下嗎

Anne, darling, would you mind singing it for us?

西德裡克 我不參加合唱

I don't do chorus, Ceedric.

從沒參加過

I never have.

我一登上英國皇家歌劇院就名揚海外了

I achieved immediate international success at the Royal Opera

當時我才21歲

when I was only 21 years old.

西德裡克 五分鐘前就該我們練習了

Cedric, we should have been using this room five minutes ago.

好吧 先生們 這裡歸你們了

Oh, yeah. The space is entirely yours, gentlemen.

排練結束

The rehearsals are over.

鮑比 快走 別磨蹭

Come on, Bobby. Come on. Hurry up.

太美了

Beautiful.

你把我這段唱出喜感了

You're making a fool of my part.

瑞吉 這椅子沒人坐

Reggie, it's empty.

你不能佔空座 瑞吉

You can't save seats, Reg.

他不會來了 威爾弗 他不會來了

He's not coming. Wilf, he's not coming.

誰說不來了

Why no?

搞得好像這椅子是你的似的

You seem to think that you own the thing.

從我來時 我們就一直坐這桌

We've been sitting at this table since I first came here.

-問題就在這裡 -瑞吉 這不公平

- Yes. That's precisely the point. - It's not fair, Reggie.

我們偶爾也想坐靠窗的位子 不是嗎

We want the window sometimes, don't we?

是啊 如果六個月後這地方關門了

Yes. If this place has to shut down in six months,

順帶一提 八成是會關的

which it very well might,

我想留個回憶 至少靠窗坐過一次

then I want to try and remember I once had a fucking window seat.

麻煩讓一下

Excuse me, please.

威爾弗 你不能否認

You can't deny it, Wilf.

沒我們幫襯 你們這些獨唱家也要掉價

You soloists would be lost without us.

你要敢再說一遍

Say that once more,

我就拿叉子捅你屁股 哈利

and I swear I'll ram a fork up your jacksy, Harry.

威爾弗 他說得沒錯

He's right, Wilf.

誰有叉子

Anybody got a fork?

你知道他說得沒錯

And you know he is.

看來得備兩把叉子

Make that two forks.

謝謝你 安琪莉可

Merci, Angelique.

你是不是換髮型了

Have you done something new to your hair?

沒有 我只是把劉海梳到了前面

No, I just put my fringe in front.

我喜歡前劉海

I love your fringe in front.

我今天給你多上了片油炸麵包

I give you extra slice of fried bread this morning.

-我看到了 -還有你最愛的杏梅醬

- I noticed. - And your favourite Apricot jam.

安琪莉可 你真是太好了

Magnifique, Angelique.

今晚來個合體怎麼樣

Fancy vous a little rumpy-pumpy ce soir?

什麼叫合體

Qu'est-ce que c'est, 'rumpy-pumpy'?

rumpy-pumpy make love的戲謔說法

洞房花燭夜的小秘密

Secrets of the marriage bed.

你得先答應嫁給我才能告訴你

You'll have to answer my proposal at once.

祝您好胃口

Bon appetit.

-茜茜 茜茜 -聽著呢

- Cissy, Cissy! - Ready.

-記得12點15分有緊急會議 -西德裡克

- Remember the emergency meeting, 12:15. - Cedric. Cedric.

-大家還在吃早餐呢 -這事很重要

- Breakfast time. - This is critical.

所有晚會人員 請注意

All members of the gala committee, please note.

我們的男高音弗蘭克·懷特出狀況了

We have a serious problem with our star tenor, Frank White.

因此 中午12點整召開緊急會議

As such, there's an emergency meeting at 12 noon precisely.

瑞吉 記得提醒我

Reggie, don't forget to remind me.

我會設好鬧鐘的

I'll set my watch.

瞧 那是什麼情況

Hey, what's this? Look.

瑞吉 你之前說的就是今天對嗎

Didn't you say today was the day, Reg?

今天怎麼了

What's today?

塔德克要去接新人

Tadek setting off to fetch the new arrival.

有新人要來了嗎

There's to be a new arrival?

茜茜 這事兒我們談論好幾天了

Cissy, we've talked about it for days.

你也知道的

You too.

-真的嗎 -是啊

- Really? - Yeah.

是誰要來

Who is it?

他們會派車去接 肯定是個明星

They'd only send the van for a star.

我來的時候 還是自己掏錢叫計程車

When I came, I had to pay for me own taxi.

他們給我派了一輛私家車 還配了司機

They sent a private car with a chauffeur for me.

新來的正好頂上倫納德·蒂姆斯的空缺

This is a replacement for Leonard Timms.

他曾是我最要好的朋友之一

He was a real dear friend of mine.

我會深深悼念他的

I'm really gonna miss him terribly.

要知道 他可是奇才

He was a genius, you know.

可以自由控制放屁

He could fart at will.

威爾弗 我們還在吃早餐

Yeah, Wilf, we're having breakfast.

-我沒開玩笑 -別光說不吃

- I'm not kidding. - But don't let that stop you.

我可是親眼見過 如假包換

I swear it's true. I saw it with my own eyes.

他先氣運最低點 接著作沉思狀

He got down on all fours and went into a meditative state.

等到準備就緒

And when he was ready,

他就能通過肛管呼吸

he could exhale and inhale through his anal canal.

-我看那是中風了吧 -我看肯定是

- I suppose that's the stroke talking. - I suppose it must be.

茜茜 你覺得我能代替諾比

Cissy, do you think I could replace Nobby

在草坪上跟你速速來一發嗎

for a quick one in the long grass?

你的胸部是我這輩子見過最美的

You have the nicest tits I've ever seen in my life.

謝謝

Thank you.

瑞吉 你真得嘗嘗這果醬

Reg, you've got to try this jam.

好吃的不得了

It is unbelievable.

堪比聖誕大餐

It's like eating Christmas.

比徹姆宅

退休音樂人士之家

那個箱子小心點

Be careful with that one.

經不起摔

It's fragile.

我一會來再來拿衣箱 也帶您上車

I come back for the trunk. And for you.

我...我...我很抱歉

I... I... I apologise.

請對我好一點

Please be kind.

我們都和那時候不一樣了

We were different people then.

請對我好一點 對我好一點

Be kind. Be kind.

我辦不到 不行 停下 停下

I can't do this. I can't. Stop. Stop.

-您在跟我說話嗎 -你說什麼

- You say to me something? - What did you say?

-為什麼停下 -沒停下

- Why are we stopping? - We are not.

-開著呢 -好的

- We're on the way. - Right.

-要打電話給科根醫生嗎 -不了 謝謝

- Should I call Dr. Cogan? - No. No, thank you.

這些繡花球可真美 瑪塔 你喜歡嗎

These hydrangeas are beautiful. Do you like them, Marta?

喜歡是喜歡 但我不會放在桌上

Yes, I do, but I would never put on my table.

瞧瞧 不多見啊

Well, well, well, this is new.

科根醫生 從沒見過你插花啊

I've never seen you arranging flowers before, Dr. Cogan.

真的嗎 威爾弗

Really, Wilf?

你沒注意到我們過去幾個月裁員了嗎

Haven't you noticed we've cut down on staff in the past months?

這是為新人準備的吧 是嗎

And is this for the new arrival? Is it?

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點