21. Where s your favorite place to hang out in town?鎮上最喜歡的去處?
Here is another fun way to start a conversation about your community without being threatening. And it opens discussion to favorite restaurants, bars, and shops.
這又是一個有趣而不私人的開場問題。接著就可以討論最喜歡的餐廳,酒吧和商店。
22. I like your shirt! Where did you get it?我很喜歡你的襯衫,在哪買的?
A genuine compliment makes anyone smile.
真誠的稱讚能換來對方的笑臉。
23. I can t place this song — do you know it?我想不起來這首歌叫什麼了——你知道嗎?
Hey, even if you know the tune, asking someone else about the music playing is a simple start.
哪怕你知道答案,問對方這個問題能輕鬆的讓你們開始攀談。
24. How long have you been at your job?你在現在的工作崗位上做了幾年?
Even at a corporate event, asking others about their job titles, roles, and how long they have been at the company breaks the ice.
即使在公司活動上,詢問關於職位和工作時間也是很好的開場白。
25. Tell me about something that made you laugh this week.告訴我這星期讓你開心的事情吧。
Everyone loves a good laugh! Asking about something that brought on a chuckle makes anyone smile.
人人都愛笑!討論點有趣的事能讓人開懷一笑。
26. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?如果你有一百萬美元,你會做什麼?
A bit more direct, but asking a specific question that requires thought can really make an impression.
這問題有點直接,不過這種需要思考的問題通常能給人留下印象。
27. How are you today?今天怎麼樣?
Sure, this is a no-brainer question, but it gets people talking.
好吧,這問題有點沒水準,但總能讓人說點什麼。
28. Where is the best place you have ever visited?你去過最贊的地方是哪?
Taking a vacation is always wonderful. Asking someone new about a favorite destination is always an easy way to start talking.
假期絕對是個好話題,而問人們最喜歡的地方讓談話很容易就開始。
29. Did you hear about (something trending in the news)?你聽說了(當下熱點事件)嗎?
Pick something pretty generic, remembering to stay away from politics and religion, and the conversation will get rolling.
挑一點比較大眾的問題,記住不要提起政治和宗教,這樣對話就會開始了。
30. So, what s your story?你有什麼經歷分享?
OK, this one is borderline pick-up line, but it s also a direct approach for chatting.
這個開場白不要輕易採用,不過也不失為一個讓對方開口的方法。
31. This place is awesome! Have you been here before?這地方太棒了!你以前來過這嗎?
Complimenting the venue is a positive way to chat with others.
稱讚場地也是打開話匣子的好方法。
32. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?如果你能成為一種動物,你會做什麼,為什麼?
Just don t roar after asking! This question is also a fun and light way to break the ice.
問完問題以後,千萬別大笑。這是個有趣又輕鬆的話題。
33. If you could invite a famous person over for dinner, who would it be?如果你可以邀請一位名人共進晚餐,你會邀請誰?
Also an often-used convo starter, this question has lasted the test of time, which makes it a winner anywhere, anytime.
同樣是個經典問題,但畢竟經過時間的考驗,在任何時間,任何地點都是適用的。
34. What s your favorite holiday?你最喜歡什麼節日?
Open and generic, a basic question is an easy way to start mingling.
普通的問題最能開始一段對話。
35. What s the craziest thing you ve ever eaten?你吃過的最不可思議的東西是什麼?
Here s another fun question that gets people talking! And it s a great question to use when you feel awkward joining a group that s already chatting.
這又是個讓人說話的有趣問題!當別人已經在討論時,這個問題能幫你化解尷尬。
36. What is one thing you couldn t live without? Wine? Chocolate? Bread?離開了什麼你就無法生活?酒?巧克力?麵包?
There s no wrong answer to this question, which makes it another winner.這個問題沒有固定答案,這也是為什麼這是個好問題的原因了。
37. Have you ever won anything?你有贏得過什麼獎勵嗎?
It feels good when you win something, so asking someone about this special moment encourages sharing.
能贏得什麼總令人開心,所以問問別人的類似經歷,這有助於互相分享。
38. Do you have any brothers or sisters?你有兄弟姐妹嗎?
Slightly personal without requiring too much info, asking others about their family is a smart way to make connections.有點私人,但又不會透露太多信息。詢問對方的家庭能快速的和他建立起聯繫。
39. Have you ever met anyone famous?你有碰到過名人嗎?
A brush with a famous person is always a thrill, making talking about it with a stranger a fun icebreaker.
和名人擦身而過總令人興奮,和陌生人討論這個話題再適合不過。
40. Do you prefer texting, calling, or emailing? Emailing!你是傾向於發簡訊,打電話,還是發郵件呢?郵件!
This is actually a great question to ask someone after you have made a connection. Follow up by asking for your new friend s phone number or email address.
如果你和對方熟悉起來的話,這絕對是個好問題。之後你就可以問問新朋友的電話號碼和郵箱了。