更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
派對
克萊拉5歲的最後一天
母性
你好 拉蒂
Hello, Lady.
伊蒂絲 你還好嗎
Edith? You okay in there?
很好 親愛的 我很好
Yes, dear, I'm fine.
你需要買什麼嗎
Do you need anything from the store?
快點 孩子們
Hurry up, guys.
克萊拉 你快遲到了
Clara! You're going to be late for school!
也許買點橙汁
Orange juice, perhaps.
拉蒂要吃的嗎
Does lady need food?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 我關門了 伊蒂絲
Okay, well, I'm closing the door now, Edith.
開著不安全
It's not safe to leave it open.
我家容易著火
'cause I live in a firetrap.
快點
Come on.
咱家不是火災隱患 是藏寶之地
It's not a firetrap. That's a treasure trove.
如果那堆50年前的破爛家具算是寶藏的話
If stacks of stuff dated from the '50s count as a treasure trove.
他們就是
Oh, they do.
艾弗裡 你今天必須把車移走 記得嗎
Avery, you're gonna have to move the car today, remember?
好的
Right.
你和盧卡斯坐進去 佔好我們的車位
You sit in it with Lucas and hold our spot...
-我走著送克萊拉去上學 -好的
- And I'll walk clara over. - Right.
好了
Okay!
快點 寶貝
Oh... come on, sweetie.
大家 小心
Careful, guys.
大家 小心
Careful, guys.
我上周不是把這些都清理了嗎
Didn't I just clean this out last week?
你瞧 看那些書
Hey, check it out. Look at those books!
我們可以在媽媽發現前弄過來
Think we can get them before mom notices?
別 艾弗裡 千萬別
No, Avery, please.
家庭第一 為大家著想
Put your family's best interest first. Think of the common good.
我就是在為大家著想
That's exactly what I'm doing.
我就是在為大家著想
That's exactly what I'm doing.
好吧 我們進車裡
Okay, in the car we go.
我能塗點嗎
Can I have some?
早安
Bonjour.
我希望我也是法國人
I wish I was French, too.
明天是我的生日 我就要6歲啦
It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm gonna be six!
我今晚要辦派對
And I'm having my party up there tonight!
是嗎 在你家裡嗎
Really? In your apartment.
我6歲生日的時候 我家辦了木偶表演
For my sixth birthday, we had a private marionette show.
我會有10個朋友來玩
I'm gonna have 10 friends!
我七歲生日是在瑞典的小屋過的
My seventh was at the Swedish cottage.
一開始我媽媽說只能請6個朋友來
First, my mom said I could only have six friends
因為我就要6歲了
Because I'm gonna be six.
之後 奇緣餐廳送來了冰凍熱巧克力
Then, Serendipity 3 delivered frozen hot chocolate.
之後 我爸爸說服媽媽請10位小朋友來我們家
But then, my dad talked her into letting me have 10.
之後 在夕陽西下的中央公園裡
Afterwards, my friends and I got carriage rides
我和朋友們一起坐四輪馬車
in central park at sunset.
我會有一個三層的蛋糕 還有紫色的糖霜
I'm gonna have a triple layer cake, with purple frosting.
我還會有很棒的禮品包
And I'm gonna have really cool goodie bags,
是不是 媽媽
Right, mom?
不是又要禮品包了吧
Not the goodie bags again.
艾麗莎 你真勇敢
Eliza, you are brave.
是嗎 為什麼這麼說
Really? How so?
看看你的生活
Just to live as you do, you know?
住這麼高 有兩個孩子 車 還有狗
The stairs, the children, the car, the dog.
一定累死了 不是嗎
It's a bit exhausting, no?
這就是你對勇敢的定義
Is that your definition of "brave"?
艾麗莎 過來幫我開下車門
Eliza, could you give me a hand with this buckle?
媽媽 你忘記我的背包了
Um, mom, you forgot my backpack,
我在選擇時間之前一定要用到它
And I definitely need it before choice time.
好的
Okay.
艾麗莎 你是不是
Eliza, are you...?
穿的睡衣?
Are you wearing your nightgown?
我真的要這樣嗎
Has it really come to this?
我 艾麗莎·K·韋爾奇
That I, Eliza k. Welch,
在鄰居的大房子面前
Find myself humiliated in my nightgown
穿著睡衣被羞辱
in front of my neighbor's townhouse?
我丈夫帶著克萊拉去旁邊的學校上學
My husband has run Clara around the corner to P.S. 3,
而我只有9分鐘的時間寫作
and I have exactly nine minutes to write.
一個母親如何在那麼短的時間內
How can a mother articulate her ideas
將智慧和信念結合
with anything approaching wit or conviction
清楚的表達出她的想法
in such ridiculously tiny wedges of time?
比約恩的身份 艾麗莎·K·韋爾奇
又是扎克他媽
Oh, it's Zachsmommy again.
"不要再抱怨了 薩卡塔他媽
"Quit complaining, Sanctamommy!
沒人有時間去抱怨
No one has any time.
等孩子們上了大學
Save your quest for self-expression
再去想怎麼表達自己吧"
until the kids go off to college."
是不是僅僅因為變成媽媽
Must a woman's soul wither and die
女人的靈魂就該枯萎 乾涸
simply because she opted to become a mother?
我想洗完衣服 也想寫出複雜的語句
I want to finish the laundry and a complex sentence,
想思考深刻的人生哲理
to think tantalizingly deep thoughts
同時又為我女兒準備奇妙的生日派對
and throw a magical birthday party for my daughter.
難道這樣的要求真的很高嗎
Is that truly too much to ask?
明天 克萊拉就6歲了
Tomorrow, Clara turns six.
轉眼四年過去 她就該十歲了
She's more than half way to double digits.
12年以後會去上大學
She'll be going to college in 12 years.
我曾想那會是很長的一段時間
That used to seem like a long time.
現在一眨眼的功夫 就過完了
Now I can blink, and it'd be over.
你好 媽媽
"說出你的想法 成為我們常駐的媽媽專家
"speak your mind and become our resident mom-ologist
寫出你獨有的專欄
with your very own column,
一月可以掙3000美元
worth up to 3,000 dollars a month!
亞軍可獲得1000美元
Runners-up receive either 1,000 dollars
或者免費參加專為麻辣媽媽們
or an all-expense paid trip to this year's Mamapalooza,
準備的媽媽狂歡節"
the festival for moms who rock."
不是開玩笑吧
You've gotta be kidding me.
"只需提交一篇500字的'母性的意義'即可"
"just send us 500 words telling us what motherhood means to you."
天啊
Oh, my God!
太好了
It's perfect!
不會吧
Oh, no.
朋友們 都過來
Folks, coming up,
我們將要參觀的是
We're going to see the historic former
米萊(美國著名女詩人)的故居
home of Edna St. Vincent Millay.
首先準備好照相機
But first, get those cameras ready...
借過
Excuse me.
這裡是居民區 不是主題公園
This is a neighborhood, people, not a theme park.
給她拍張照片 給她
Get her picture! Get her...!
"這裡為人所熟知 並倍受青睞"
"Here's the corner we all know and love from friends."
不過裡面的所有影像照片
Though, whenever you see an inside shot,
都是在洛杉磯的攝影棚裡拍攝的
That was actually filmed on a soundstage in Los Angeles.
快點 孩子 快點 跟上
Hurry, kids! Hurry! Come on!
你好 希拉 希拉
Hey! Sheila! Sheila!
你好 出什麼事了 寶貝
Hi! What's shakin', babe?
我的眉毛不會像瓊·克勞馥(美國女演員)吧
Do I have Joan Crawford eyebrows?
我用鉛筆隨便一畫 然後也沒看
I applied pencil like it was magic marker, and I didn't check.
告訴我實話
Tell me the truth.
不 很好看 看起來喜洋洋的
No, they look good. They're, 'ya know, zesty.
喜洋洋的?
Zesty?
我必須把這個在選擇時間之前給克萊拉送去
I have to have this in Clara's classroom by choice time,
不然我就成了壞媽媽
or it's sudden death for bad mommy.
-你和我一起進去嗎 -好
- Will you walk with me? - Sure.
你要我
Hey, do you want me
載克萊拉一起回家嗎
to pick up Clara and bring her with us?
特裡克希會高興死的
'cause I know Trixie would love it.
我以為喬爾會在周五看孩子
But I thought Joel had the kids on Fridays.
他在聖達菲
Oh, he's in Santa fe.
又在追求另一個野蠻女友
Oh... chasing another new wild potter?
不知道 也許吧 無所謂
I don't know. Maybe. Who cares?
我得趕緊做這件事 對不對