美劇《芝加哥急救》第三季第一集Part224-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-14 可小果

-羅賓 看著我 -不

- Robin, look at me. - No!

羅賓 不要

Robin. No, no, no, no!

不要

No!

羅賓 你知道你在哪嗎

Robin, do you know where you are?

-幫幫我 -她的症狀

- Help me. - Her symptoms,

與精神疾病不符

they're not consistent with a psychiatric disorder.

腫瘤

A tumor?

所以說 我是瘋了

So I was crazy.

你爸爸他幾乎沒離開過你床邊

Your dad's hardly left your side.

他的名字是傑克·凱洛格

His name is Jack Kellogg.

行為表明他是嚴重自戀狂

Behavior indicates a malignant narcissist.

他威脅要傷人了嗎

He threaten to hurt anybody?

查爾斯醫生準備好見我了嗎

Is Dr. Charles ready to see me?

他家裡有急事

He had a family emergency.

你告訴他我不接受這種待遇

Tell him that I'm not going to be treated this way.

-查爾斯醫生 -凱洛格先生

- Dr. Charles. - Mr. Kellogg?

丹尼爾

Daniel.

你確保槍安全

You secured the gun?

-好的 -看看他的情況

- Yes, ma'am. - Check him.

丹尼爾 丹尼爾 我在

Daniel. Daniel, I'm here.

-天哪 -沒事的

- Oh, God. - It's okay.

沒事的

It's okay.

你認得我是誰嗎

Do you know who I am?

莎倫

Uh, Sharon.

對 對 你知道自己在哪嗎

Yes, yes. Do you know where you are?

-醫院 -對 沒錯

- Uh, Med. - Yes, that's right.

-沒錯 -他還活著

- That's right. - He's alive.

但頭皮大量出血

But heavy scalp bleeding.

出什麼事了

What the hell happened?

他腹部中彈

He got shot in the abdomen.

-大量失血 -槍傷治療室

- He's lost a lot of blood. - Baghdad.

不 我們直接去手術室

No, we're going straight to the OR.

通知他們我們馬上就到

Tell them we're on our way up.

撐住 丹尼爾 堅持住

Hang on, Daniel. Stay with me.

我們會照顧好你的 查爾斯醫生

We're going to take good care of you, Dr. Charles.

堅持住 丹尼爾

Stay with me, Daniel.

芝加哥醫院 第三季第一集

已經幾個月了 你現在感覺如何

So, it's been a few months. How are you feeling overall?

挺好 真的非常好

You know, pretty good. Really, pretty good.

一天下來可能會感覺有點累

I might get a little tired towards the end of the day,

-不過... -你可以多休息一段時間的

- but uh-- - You could have taken a little bit more time off.

那樣我會瘋的

I was going nuts.

那你的心理狀態呢

How are you doing emotionally?

這裡誰是心理醫生

Hey, who's the shrink here?

我很好 謝謝你 多謝關心

I'm doing fine, thank you. Thank you for asking.

我摸你的腹部時你覺得疼

So you had some pain when I palpated your abdomen.

所以我希望你去做個CT和白細胞血常規

So I'd like you to get a CT and a CBC with white count

以確認你沒有膿腫

and make sure that you don't have an abscess.

今天做不了

Can't do it today.

今天傑克·凱洛格上庭

It's actually Jack Kellogg's trial,

我要去作證 糟了

and I'm testifying. Oh, crap.

那傢伙差點死了

Boy. Guy could've died.

這樣大家都好過一點 對吧

It would've made everybody's life a little easier, huh?

請幫我轉告羅賓

Please tell Robin that I'm truly sorry

我沒辦法陪她一起出院 真的很抱歉

that I can't be there when you bring her home.

好 沒問題

Yeah, sure.

-謝謝 醫生 -沒問題

- Thank you, Doctor. - Not a worry.

裡斯醫生 查爾斯醫生走了

Dr. Reese, Dr. Charles left,

他說讓你自己去查房

said you should do rounds without him.

他不知道什麼時候會被傳喚作證

He doesn't know when they're gonna call him in to testify.

他得重溫那個夜晚 真是糟糕

It is awful he has to relive that night.

-是啊 -不過只要能給那個垃圾定罪就行

- Yeah. Right. - As long as it helps put that schmuck away.

-那個自大狂竟然想以精神病脫罪 -是

- The hubris, trying to get off with an insanity plea. - Yes.

很諷刺 不是嗎

It's ironic, isn't it?

我們救別人的命 卻害自己陷入危機

By saving lives, we put our own in jeopardy.

算吧

I guess.

但沒有任何增強安保的舉措

You know, nothing's been done to improve security.

我們需要警察

We need a police presence here,

急診室裡外都要有

both inside and outside the E.D.

我支持有警察 斯託爾醫生

I'm all for cops, Dr. Stohl,

但你現在最需要擔心的人

but the people you most need to worry about,

他們可不怕槍

they're not afraid of guns.

剛好提醒了我

Which reminds me,

你的槍傷病人詹姆森先生要怎麼辦

what do you want to about your gunshot, Mr. Jameson?

是貫穿傷 不嚴重

The wound is through and through, not serious.

他需要在家休養

He needs some in-home care,

但沒理由繼續讓他佔我們的床位

but there's no reason for him to be taking up space here.

-讓他出院 -好

- Discharge him. - All right.

-娜塔莉 -你好

- Natalie! - Hi.

我們還以為永遠見不著你了呢

We thought we lost you for good.

怎麼會 我只是休個假

Why? It was just a little sabbatical.

你都三個月沒消息了

We didn't hear from you for three months.

抱歉 我該打電話的

I'm sorry. I should have called.

只是家事纏身分身乏術

I just got caught up with family stuff.

霍斯特德醫生

Dr. Halstead.

看看誰回來了

Look who decided to come back.

小娜

Hey, Nat.

見到你很高興

Good to see you.

我也是

You too.

你們等會再敘舊吧 病人來了

You're gonna have to catch up later. Incoming.

歡迎回來

Welcome home.

布萊恩·卡特勒 四十歲出頭

Brian Cutler, early 40s.

高速撞擊車禍 救援進行了很久

High speed crash, prolonged extrication,

失去意識 無法插管

unresponsive, unable to intubate.

-你去創傷科三號 -昏迷指數5

- You're going to Trauma 3. - GCS 5,

心率78 血壓120

heart rate 78, BP is 120 over palp.

他的老婆就在後面

His wife is right behind us.

娜塔莉 你接手丈夫

Natalie, take the husband?

-桃瑞絲和諾亞跟我來 -好

- Doris, Noah with me. - Yep.

-布萊恩 布萊恩 -朱蒂絲·卡特勒

- Brian. Brian. - Judith Cutler,

-昏迷指數15 體徵穩定 -我的丈夫布萊恩

- GCS 15, vitals stable. - My husband, Brian.

被安全帶勒傷右頸

Seatbelt sign on her right neck.

-去創傷科一號 -沒事的

- Go to Trauma One. - It's okay.

他正在接受治療

He's being treated.

-我是霍斯特德醫生 -我說了不該說的話

- I'm Dr. Halstead. - I said terrible things.

我會好好照顧你的

I'm going to take good care of you.

-天哪 布萊恩 -莫妮克 準備好

- Oh, God. Brian. - Monique, let's go.

聽我口令 一二三

On my count, one, two, three.

桃瑞絲 接手一下氣袋

All right, Doris, take over bagging.

我要插管

I need to intubate.

一百毫克司可林 二十毫克麻醉劑

100 of sux, 20 of etomidate.

給他做腹部超聲檢查 塞克斯頓醫生

FAST him, Dr. Sexton.

好的

Yes, ma'am.

我還需要給他做胸透

And also I need a chest x-ray.

好的 醫生 馬上來

Yes, Doctor, flying in.

All right.

我們當時在爭執 他沒看到另一輛車

We were fighting. He didn't see the other car.

卡特勒太太 你的聲音一直這麼嘶啞嗎

Mrs. Cutler, are you always this hoarse?

什麼 不

What? Uh, no.

是安全帶勒的

That seatbelt sign.

胸壁壓痛

Chest wall tenderness.

安排包含喉部傷口的4血管CT造影

Hey, I want a 4-vessel CT angiogram with laryngeal cuts

和頸椎 胸 腹部和骨盆的CT

and a CT c-spine, chest, abdomen, pelvis.

Right.

救救布萊恩 我說的話

Help Brian. The things I said...

我不是真心的 我得跟他道歉

I didn't mean them. Have to tell him I'm sorry.

別著急 我們會好好照顧他的

Don't worry. We're taking good care of him.

你很快就會見到他了

You'll see him soon.

腹部沒問題

FAST is clear.

我插好了

I'm in.

胸部沒問題

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點