美劇《芝加哥烈焰》第五季第一集Part326-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-06 可小果

蘇珊·維勒 政治顧問

Susan Weller, political consultant

我認為你在全國也大有前途

I think you've got a national future ahead of you

我很樂意幫你成功

and I can get you there.

我知道你一直在想那天的事

I know you're going over that day in your head.

你哥哥自己選擇回到樓裡

Your brother made a choice to go back in.

我選擇讓他進去了

I made a choice to let him.

因此才會害死他

And it got him killed.

對自己誠實一點吧 馬特

Be honest with yourself, Matt.

我想要的 你不想要

I want something that you don't.

我準備好了 你卻沒有

I'm ready, and you're not.

我在努力了

I'm trying.

我要做對路易有益的事

I'm gonna do what's right for Louie,

首先就是讓他擁有一個家庭

and that starts with giving him a home

讓他覺得這個家是想要他的

where he feels incredibly wanted.

我才明白到底是怎麼回事

Now I know exactly what's going on.

我真的受夠了

I am done.

滾 滾出去

Leave! Get the hell out of here!

凱利

Kelly? Hey.

凱利

Kelly?

早安 帥哥

Good morning, sunshine.

早安

Morning.

你竟然沒有咖啡

You have no coffee.

我在努力擺脫咖啡因呢

I'm trying to kick caffeine.

你在局裡的時候一天喝幾杯

How many cups a day do you have at the station?

在那裡應該喝

Well, it's right there.

那我該怎麼辦

So--what am I supposed to do?

我會夢遊著去上班的

I'm gonna sleepwalk my way in.

查爾斯醫生

史黛拉 我是芝加哥醫院的查爾斯醫生

Stella, this is Dr. Charles over at Chicago Med.

我要告訴你的是

I would like you to be aware

格蘭特今晚離開了醫院

that Grant left the hospital tonight

他是私自離開的

without being discharged.

我不知道他精神狀況如何

I have no idea what his state of mind is.

我也不想嚇到你

I don't want to alarm you.

但你需要知道一下 好嗎

I just want you to be aware, okay?

有人嗎

Hello?

史密斯·格蘭特

我不想離開他

Aw. I don't want to leave him.

是 他太棒了

Yeah. He's amazing.

你也很棒

You're amazing,

改變了他的人生

changing a life.

我們現在不用做什麼

We don't have to make any decisions right now

關於我們的決定

about us.

-好吧 -我們要走了

- I know, I know. - Let's go.

走吧 小夥子

Come on, big guy.

看看誰來啦

Hey! There he is!

好了

All right,

準備好和一群小瘋子去玩了嗎

you ready to hang out with a bunch of maniacs?

要去工作的那個才是小瘋子

The only maniac is leaving to go to work.

進去吧 路易

Come on inside, Louie.

我給你做了動物園野餐煎餅

I made you zoo pancakes.

-我很快就來接你 好嗎 -好的

- I'll see you in just one sleep, okay? - Okay.

謝謝

Thank you.

-沒事的 -再見

- Of course. - Good-bye.

-再見 -快進去

- Good-bye. - Go inside! Go!

來吧 孩子們

Come on, kids.

能幫忙開門嗎

Can you get the door?

你妻子人太好了 赫爾曼

Your wife's a saint for helping us out, Herrmann.

別客氣

Don't worry about it, no.

你收養了這個小傢伙

It's a great thing what you're doing,

才是做了一件大好事

fostering this little guy.

什麼

What?

家庭什麼的...

This family thing...

和你們很配

it looks good on you.

布萊特 看到吉米了嗎

Brett, you seen Jimmy?

他在更衣室換衣服

Um, he's in the locker room, changing.

吉米

Hey, Jimmy.

隊長

Chief.

你沒來參加你哥哥的

You didn't show up for the badge dedication

紀念儀式

for your brother.

時間太短 我無法承受

It was too much, too fast.

明白

Understood.

如果需要我幫什麼忙就告訴我

You just let me know if there's anything that I can do.

51號水罐車 3號搶險車 81號雲梯車

Engine 51, Squad 3, Truck 81,

61號救護車 校車事故

Ambo 61: school bus accident.

-校車 -西佩興街5103號

- School bus. - 5103 West Pershing.

我對天發誓 這不是我的錯

Swear to God, it wasn't my fault.

卡車 我聞到了後面有東西燒了起來

The truck--I smelled something burning back here,

然後突然就爆炸了

then, suddenly, boom.

準備對這輛卡車發射銀彈

Get silver bullets on this truck!

-這就去 -這邊

- On it. - This way.

活塞爆炸了 穿過了

The piston blew and went right through

校車的這一側

the side of this school bus.

借過

Coming through!

-讓一讓 -請快一點

- Make way. - Please, please, hurry.

有兩個小男孩被困在裡面

There're two boys stuck inside.

帶孩子們離開街上

Get these kids out of the street.

來人行道 離開街上 走吧

Over by the sidewalk. Out of the street-- let's go!

堅持住 我們會救你們出去的

Hang on. We're gonna get you out of here.

什麼情況

What do we got?

兩個孩子被活塞杆卡住了

Two kids trapped by a piston rod,

液壓機液體爆炸

hydraulic fluid explosion.

小心

Hey, look out!

先牽水管滅火

Let's get some water on this!

你沒事吧

You okay?

沒事

Yes. Yeah.

救援工具

Extrication tools!

-克魯茲 卡普 拿上轉鋸和剪鉗 -走吧

- Cruz, Capp, grab the wizzer saw and some cutters. - Let's go!

-還有電鋸 -好 這就去

- And the Sawzall too. - All right, on it.

總部 至少還需要兩輛救護車

Main, I'm gonna need at least two more ambos here.

他怎麼樣

How's he doing?

他的鎖骨斷了

His clavicle's broken.

放鬆 放鬆 你得保持不動 好嗎

Hey-hey-hey, easy, easy. You got to be still, okay?

-你叫什麼 -盧卡

- What's your name? - Luca.

這名字不錯 盧卡 你得相信我

Cool name, Luca. You got to trust me

我們會救你出去的 好嗎

that we're gonna get you out of here, okay?

但你得保持不動

But you have to stay really, really still.

他無法呼吸了

He can't breathe.

我們得把座位往後滑 救他出來

We need to slide this thing backward to get him out.

走吧

Let's go.

Pull.

-停下 -怎麼了

- Stop, stop! - What?

他的鎖骨離頸動脈只有一英寸了

His clavicle's an inch away from his carotid!

我們必須這樣做 加比

We need to do this, Gabby.

勇敢點 好嗎 盧卡

Be brave, all right, Luca?

抓著我的手

Here, you take my hand.

盡全力握著 好嗎 親愛的

You squeeze as hard as you can, okay, hon?

盡全力握著

Squeeze as hard as you can.

很好

Good.

奧蒂斯 克魯茲 卡普 聽我指揮

Otis, Cruz, Capp, on my count.

一二三 抬

One, two, three--up! Up!

好了

Got him.

你很堅強 知道嗎

You're tough as hell, you know that?

盧卡 我們要切斷這根鐵棍了

Okay, Luca, we're gonna cut you out now.

穿上

Put this on.

這邊

Over here!

-照顧好他 -好的

- Take care of him. - We got him.

查爾斯醫生

Dr. Charles?

史黛拉 我收到了你的信息

Stella, I got your message.

你是說格蘭特不請自來去了你的公寓嗎

So you're saying that Grant was in your apartment uninvited?

是啊 我在地板上找到了他的醫院手環

Yeah, I found his hospital bracelet on the floor,

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點