好了
That's it.
能不能再讓我欣賞一會兒
Can I just, you know,look at it for a minute?
你真是個藝術家 希德
You're an artist, Sid.
你是說 你就這麼走了 然後我再也見不到這件藝術品了
You're telling me you're gonna walk outta here and I'm never gonna see it again?
很大的可能性 是的
There's a good chance of that, yes.
大多數人第一次 都會選擇從小的圖案紋起
Most guys, for the first one, they start with something small.
媽媽或是女朋友 的姓名縮寫什麼的
"Mom", girlfriend's initials,something like that.
而你卻不同
Not you.
短短的兩個月 就做了整整一套
You get a full set of sleeves all in a couple of months.
要是別人的話 可能要做好幾年呢
It takes guys a few years to get the ink you got.
我可沒那麼多時間
I don't have a few years.
我也希望我有啊
Wish to hell I did.
把保險柜打開
The vault. Open it.
我們打不開 分行經理不在
We can't. The branch manager's not here.
他在哪兒
Where is he?
現在是午餐時間 他在白城堡
It's lunchtime. He's at White Castle.
什麼白城堡
White Castle?
是個快餐店
A fast-food restaurant.
他們有那種小的方形漢堡
They serve those little square burgers.
我知道了
I know what it is.
別以為我在跟你鬧著玩 快點兒
I'm not playing games. Open it.
先生 你包裡已經有五十萬現金了
Sir, you have half a million dollars cash in your bag.
你再考慮一下 如果
Don't you think it'd be better if...?
我們是警察 你已經被包圍了
This is the police. You are completely surrounded.
把槍放下
Put down your weapon.
把槍放下 快點
Put down your weapons now!
在我所遇到的持槍搶劫案中從未見過被告完全不替自己辯護的
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest.
你真的不想辯護麼 斯科菲爾德先生
Are you sure about this, Mr Scofield?
是的 法官大人
I'm sure, Your Honour.
法官大人 我請求休庭
Your Honour, we'd like to recess if we could.
我的當事人現在有些神志不清
My client's a bit confused at the moment.
-我很清醒 -法官大人 他不清醒
-I'm not. -He is, Your Honour.
或許你應該聽取一下你律師的提議
Perhaps you should heed her advice.
再用多一點的時間 去考慮你的回答
Take additional time to consider your response.
我考慮好了 法官大人
I've already done that, Your Honour.
我會在辦公室決定如何判刑的
I'll retire to my chambers to determine sentencing.
現在休庭 下午一點半繼續開庭
Court's recessed until 1:30.
我們走吧
Hey, come on. Let's go.
邁克叔叔
Uncle Mike?
我不想讓你來
I didn't want you to come.
回家去吧 LJ.
Go home, LJ.
我不想讓你看到我這樣
I didn't want you to see this.
他一時肯定會接受不了的
He won't take this well.
這又能怪誰呢 他是你侄子
Can you blame him? He's your nephew.
他會認為任何與他有聯繫的人都會進監獄
He's beginning to think anybody he attaches himself to is gonna end up in prison.
並且他不是唯一一個這麼認為的 麥可
And he's not the only one who's starting to feel that way, Michael.
能給我們一些時間嗎
Will you give us a minute?
就一分鐘
One minute.
你難道還不明白麼
Don't you understand?
你完全放棄了你所有的權利
You just put the book in that woman's hand.
那個女法官會毫不留情地判你的刑
She's gonna lob it at you like a grenade.
審判和懲罰對她來說是一回事
Justice and punishment are the same thing to her.
我知道
I know.
告訴我你到底在想什麼
then will you please tell me what's going through your head.
我們已經談過了
We've been over this.
我一直都很了解你
I've known you all my life.
你根本不是一個有暴力傾向的人
You don't have a violent bone in your body.
況且你也不缺錢花
And I know you didn't need the money.
維羅妮卡
Veronica...
你為什麼不讓我來幫你呢
Why won't you let me help you?
你已經對我很好了 真的 你一向如此
You've been good to me my whole life.
但這次讓我來處理此事 好嗎
But you gotta let me deal with this. OK?
鑑於你沒有前科 這次搶銀行是初犯
Given your lack of prior criminal conduct
我很想給你減刑
I am inclined toward probation.
但是 事實證明你使用了有致命殺傷力的武器
However,the fact that you discharged a deadly weapon during the commission of the crime
說明你是蓄意犯罪
suggests malice to me.
以此為據
For that reason
我將判你入獄服刑 斯科菲爾德先生
I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell, Mr Scofield.
你提出想被關押在芝加哥
It says here that you've requested to be incarcerated
你家附近的監獄
somewhere near your home here in Chicago.
我很願意這樣做
I'm willing to honour that.
離那裡最近的一級監獄
The closest level one facility to...
一級監獄?
Level one?
那可是戒備最森嚴的監獄 法官大人
That's maximum security. Your Honor.
辯護律師請不要打斷我
I would ask counsel to refrain from interrupting me.
正如我所說
As I was saying
離那最近的一級監獄是 狐狸河 州立監獄
the closest level one facility would be Fox River State Penitentiary.
至於你的刑期 將會是五年
As for your sentence,I'm setting it at five years.
刑期滿一半時可以申請假釋
You'll be eligible for parole in half that time.
審判結果即刻生效
Sentence to be carried out immediately.
伊利諾州 芝加哥郊區 狐狸河州立監獄
都聽好了 一個一個的進來接受檢查
All right, people, step inside the door and check yourself for bugs.
聽到敲門聲就進來 隨著隊伍向前移動
When you hear the knock, step out. Keep the line moving.
我們不可能把一天的時間都浪費在你們身上
We ain't got all day to get this done.
排隊的時候 不準出聲
No more talking in line.
動作快點 你們還有不到5分鐘的時間去洗澡
Move it. You got less than five minutes to take a shower.
都動起來 快點 快往前走
Keep that line moving.Keep it moving.Move it. Right now.
快點 抓緊時間
Let's go. Move, move.
下一位躺在板凳上 穿上衣服 快點走
Next down in the banks, dress. Let's go
姓名和號碼
Name and bank number
斯科菲爾德·麥可 94941
Scofield Michael. 94941
你是教徒嗎 斯科菲爾德
Are you a religious man, Scofield?
從來就沒想過
Never thought about it
很好 十戒在這裡一文不值
Good,cos the Ten Commandments don't mean a box of piss in here.
這裡只有兩戒
We got two commandments and two only.
第一條戒律是你在這裡毫無希望可言
The first commandment is,you got nothin' comin'.
第二戒呢
What's the second commandment?
參考第一條戒律
See commandment number one.
明白了
Gotcha.
你說話繞彎子麼
You talking out the side of your neck?
什麼
Come again?
你想自作聰明嗎
I said, are you bein' a smartass?
只想保持低調 不想引起注意 長官
Just trying to fly low, avoid the radar, boss.
等到刑滿釋放
Do my time and get out.
在我的地方誰也別想耍花樣
There isn't any flyin' under my radar.
我了解了
Good to know.
嗨 長官 能不能找位兄弟上來裝臺空調
Hey,can a brother get some air conditioning up here,coach?
這裡比吸毒妓女的熱吻還要熱
It's hotter than a crack ho's mouth,man.
讓空調去見鬼吧 我要吸毒的妓女
To hell with the AC, man.Give me the crack ho.
快點
Come on!
你 小嫩雞 看什麼看
You, fish. What you lookin' at?
沒事跑這裡來幹嘛
You look kinda pretty to be up in here, man.
小嫩雞
Fish!
我建議你還是坐會吧 小嫩雞
I suggest you take a seat, fish.
既然來了就好好服刑吧
Ain't nothing to do up in here but serve time.
沒人會替你服刑的
Ain't nobody gonna serve it for you!
歡迎來到監獄樂園 小嫩雞
Welcome to Prisneyland, fish.
你想談一下嗎
You wanna talk about it?
沒有什麼可談的
It's not worth talking about.
要是讓你一直睡不著覺的話 當然有的
If it's keeping you up, it is.
哦 只不過
No, it's just...
其實也沒什麼
It's nothing, you know.
是麥可的案子
Michael's case.
你已經盡力了
You did the best you could.
但他卻沒有
But he didn't.
他只想草草了事 沒有任何爭辯
He just sort of rolled over,he didn't put up a fight.
真的太不像他了
It's not like him. I...
對不起 我不應該提他的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be talking about him.
嗨 這如果是你想的 就是你想的 不是嗎
Hey, if it's on your mind, it's on your mind,right?
晚安
Good night.
所有獄警待命
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果