電影《了不起的狐狸爸爸》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-11 可小果

Boggis和Bunce和Bean

一胖 一矮 一瘦

這仨可惡之徒

長相各異

卻同樣卑鄙

了不起的狐狸爸爸

"生于田納西州山頂"

"Born on a mountain top in Tennessee"

"最綠色的自由之地"

"Greenest state in the land of the free"

"叢林中長大 每棵樹都瞭然於心"

"Raised in the woods so he knew every tree"

"3歲起就所向無敵"

"Kilt him a bar when he was only three"

"Davy Davy Crockett 拓荒英雄!"

"Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier!"

"獨自投身於印第安戰爭"

"Fought single-handed through the Injun War"

"打得克裡克人聞風喪膽 人間現和平"

"Till the Creeks was whipped and peace was in store"

"當他出徵時"

"And while he was handling"

-醫生怎麼說? -沒什麼

- What'd the doctor say? - Nothing.

估計是小毛病吧

Supposedly, it's just a twenty-four hour bug.

他給我開了些藥

He gave me some pills.

早跟你說過 你可能只是吃壞了肚子

I told you. You probably just ate some bad gristle.

我們抄近路還是走景觀路?

We take the short cut or the scenic route?

抄近路吧

Let's take the short cut.

但景觀路上風景好啊

But the scenic route is so much prettier.

-那麼 走景觀路吧 -哦耶

- Okay, let's take the scenic route. - Great.

實際上這條路更近一點喲

It's actually slightly quicker, anyway.

謝謝

Thank you.

-乳鴿是什麼? -乳鴿就是乳鴿

- What is a squab? - You know what a squab is.

跟鴿子差不多

It's like a pigeon, I suppose.

我們是去鑽馬圍欄下的洞

Should we go through the hole under the horse fence

還是去爬馬道上的欄杆?

or climb the rail over the bridle path?

呃 我覺得鑽洞更安全些吧

Well, I guess the horse fence would be a little safer.

但走馬道可以直達鴿棚呢

But the bridle path puts us out right next to the squab shack.

那好吧

Okay.

你怎麼了? 魂不守舍的

What's wrong? You're acting all skittish.

別擔心 早在學會跑步前

Don't worry. I've been stealing birds for a living since

我就學會偷雞以謀生了

before I could trot.

順帶說句 你今晚美極了

By the way, you look unbelievably beautiful tonight.

簡直是紅霞滿面

You're practically glowing.

或許是霞光襯的吧

Maybe it's the lighting.

"我久居於城郊小鎮"

"I've been in this town so long that back in the city"

"世人皆認為我已駕鶴西去"

"I've been taken for lost and gone"

"江湖中了沒有我的傳說"

"And unknown for a long long time"

"多年前我墜入愛河"

"Fell in love years ago"

"戀上一位清純少女"

"With an innocent girl"

"她來自於西班牙和印第安人之家"

"From the Spanish and Indian home"

"那個龍蛇混雜之地"

"Home of the heroes and villains"

"某夜西班牙人來襲"

"Once at night Catillian squared the fight"

"她身處槍林彈雨之中"

"And she was right in the rain of the bullets"

"儘管難逃一劫"

"that eventually brought her down"

"但晚上她仍翩翩起舞"

"But she's still dancing in the night"

"毫不畏懼這龍蛇之地...

"Unafraid of what a dude'll...

...能起多大風浪"

...do in a town full of heroes and villains"

-那是什麼? -什麼?

- What's that? - What?

我覺得是個捕狐器!

I think it's a fox-trap!

-你看這個 -不 別管那東西

- Look at this. - No, get away from there.

是個彈簧裝置?

Is it spring-loaded?

嗯 我猜要是你從那裡過來

Yeah, yeah, I guess if you come from over there,

站在鴿棚這堵門前

and you're standing at this door to the squab shack,

這鏈子大概會引發...

this little gadget probably triggers the...

-什麼!? -別站在那兒 親愛的

- What!? - Move out of the way, darling.

-這東西瞄準的就是那兒 -夠了! 我們走吧!

- That's right where it's going to land. - Stop it! Let's go!

猜錯了 原來是直接罩下來的啊

No, it just falls straight right down

-我覺得它不是彈簧裝置 -我懷孕了

- I guess it's not spring-loaded. - I'm pregnant.

哇!

Wow!

我要當爸爸了

We're gonna have a cub.

寶貝 這真是個天大的好消息

Honey, that's great news.

如果我們還能活到明天...

If we're still alive tomorrow...

如果明早我們還活著

If we're still alive tomorrow morning,

我要你改行

I want you to find another line of work.

遵命

Okay.

2年後(12狐年)

"孩子生下後"

"My children were raised"

"一晃就大了"

"You know they suddenly rise"

"出生時才那麼小"

"They started slow long ago"

"從頭到腳 健康聰明又伶俐"

"Head to toe healthy wealthy and wise"

狐狸專欄: 狐狸爸爸的小鎮

有人讀過我的專欄嗎?

Does anybody actually read my column?

-你朋友有沒有提過? -當然提過

- Do your friends ever talk about it? - Of course.

實際上 兔子的前任女友上周才對我說

In fact, Rabbit's ex-girlfriend just said to me last week,

"我應該去看看狐狸專欄的" 但他們搞不到公報

"I should read Foxy's column," but they don't get the Gazette.

-Ash! 趕緊哦! -怎麼搞不到? 幾張破紙而已

- Ash! Let's get cracking! - Why would they? It's a rag-sheet.

-我病了 -你沒病

- I'm sick. - You're not sick.

-我發燒了 -你沒發燒

- I have a temperature. - You don't have a temperature.

-我不想去 -快點 你要遲到了

- I don't want to go. - Hurry up. You're going to be late.

我欣賞你處理事情的方式

I love the way you handled that.

你表弟Kristofferson六號會來

Your cousin Kristofferson's coming on the sixth.

我希望你要好好待他

I want you to be extra nice to him

因為他這一路上可不容易

because he's going through a very hard time right now.

他來了睡哪?

Where's he gonna sleep?

我們會在你房裡加張床

We're gonna make a bed for him in your room.

我才不要他睡我房裡

I can't spare the space.

讓他去睡爸爸的書房嘛

Put him in Dad's study.

爸爸的書房是爸爸的

Dad's study is occupied by Dad.

我不想再住洞穴了

I don't want to live in a hole anymore.

這讓我覺得寒磣

It makes me feel poor.

我們是窮 但其樂融融啊

We are poor but we're happy.

不過爾爾

Comme-ci, comme-ca.

無論如何 地面風光更好

Anyway, the views are better above ground.

寶貝 我已經7歲了

Honey, I'm seven non-fox-years old now.

我爸7歲半就過世了

My father died at seven and a half.

我不想再住在洞裡

I don't want to live in a hole anymore,

我說到做到

and I'm going to do something about it.

我走了

Well, I'm off.

寶貝 要開心哈!

Have a good day, my darlings!

狐狸居洞穴 是有歷史原因的

You know, Foxes live in holes for a reason.

嗯 我知道

Hm, yes, I know.

你穿的那啥?

What're you wearing?

幹嘛披著塊布 又把褲角掖進襪子裡?

Why a cape with the pants tucked into your socks?

我看他大概

I guess he's just

想穿得與眾不同

different.

無限風光在樹屋

嘿 狐狸先生

Oh, hey, Mr. Fox.

對 就是這裡 就是這棵樹

Yes. Here it is. This is the tree.

快上來吧 這是... 呃 我回頭打給你

Come on over. This is... Uh, I'm gonna call you back.

顯然 這棵樹古樸原始

Obviously, it's first growth, indigenous.

原土地板 優質樹皮

Original dirt floor, good bark,

石質壁爐 一望即知 不多贅言

skipping stone hearth as you can see.

Kylie?

Kylie?

Kylie! 我是怎麼跟你說的? 我正帶人看房呢

Kylie! What'd I tell you? I'm showing the property.

這當口你應該消失的

You're not supposed to be here.

哦 都這時候了? 真抱歉

Oh, what time is it? I'm sorry.

他叫Kylie 是個管理員 他有點...

This is Kylie. He's the super. He's a little...

桶裡有什麼 Kylie先生?

What's in the bucket, Mr. Kylie?

Kylie? Kylie!

Kylie? Kylie!

-鰷魚而已 來一條嘗嘗? -好的 謝謝

- Just minnows. Try one? - Certainly. Thank you.

這不是常青樹吧?

It's not exactly an evergreen, is it?

河邊沒有松樹之類的樹屋賣麼?

Aren't there any pines on the market this side of the river?

但你那價錢買不起松樹啊

But, pines are pretty hard to come by in your price range.

那? 那個? 那是什麼?

What? What? What's that?

冒昧問一句 您以何維生 狐狸先生?

May I ask what you do for a living, Mr. Fox?

過去我偷雞 但現在我是名記者

I used to steal birds, but now I'm a newspaper man.

哦 對 我在報上見過您的大名

Oh, sure. I've seen your by-line.

午安 先生們

Good afternoon, gentlemen.

-你要走了? 你... -對了 Kylie...

- You're going? You're... - Oh, and Kylie...

謝謝你的鰷魚 味道好極了

Thank you for the minnow. It was superb.

獾 海狸 和海狸(律師)

別買那樹屋 狐狸

Don't buy this tree, Foxy.

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點