電影《莎翁情史(1998)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-13 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Henslowe,

漢斯樂

do you know what happens to a man who doesn't pay his debts?

你知道欠錢不還會有什麼後果嗎?

His boots catch fire!

他的靴子會著火

Why do you how!... when it is I who am bitten?

你幹嘛哀嚎? 我才是受害人

What am I, Mr. Lambert? Bitten, Mr. Fennyman.

藍伯特 我怎麼啦? 被詐了 費尼門先生

How badly bitten, Mr. Frees?

詐了多少錢 佛利先生?

Twelve pounds, one schilling and fourpence, Mr. Fennyman, including interest.

十二鎊 一先令和四便士 包括利息

Aaah! I can pay you! When?

我會還你! 什麼時候?

Two weeks! Three weeks at the most! Oh, for pity's sake!

兩個禮拜! 最多三個禮拜! 饒了我吧!

Take them out.

把他腳抬起來

Where will you find...

三個禮拜內你去哪裡找...

Sixteen pounds, five schillings and ninepence.

十六鎊 五先令和九便士

Including interest, in three weeks?

包括利息?

I have a wonderful new play. Put them back in.

我有個絕佳的新劇本 把他腳放回去

It's a comedy! Cut off his nose.

是個喜劇! 割掉他鼻子

It's a new comedy by William Shakespeare.

是威廉·莎士比亞的喜劇

And his ears. And a share!

耳朵也割掉 你也有份!

We will be partners, Mr. Fennyman!

我們合夥 費尼門先生!

Partners?

合夥?

It's a crowd-tickler.

一定受歡迎

Mistaken identities. Shipwreck. Pirate king.

關於弄錯身份 海難 海盜王等

A bit with a dog, and love triumphant. I think I've seen it.

還有狗和戀愛之類的 太俗套

I didn't like it.

我不喜歡

But this time it is by Shakespeare. What's it called?

但這次是莎士比亞寫的 叫什麼?

Romeo and Ethel, the Pirate's Daughter.

羅密歐與愛索 海盜之女

Good title.

名字不錯

A play takes time. Find the actors, rehearsals.

上演一部戲很花時間 得找演員 排演

Let's say we open in two weeks.

我們兩個禮拜內就要上演

That's, what, 500 groundlings at tuppence a head.

500個站位 一個人兩便士

In addition, 400 backsides at threepence, a penny extra for cushions.

400個坐位 一個人三便士 再加一便士有坐墊

Call it, uh, 200 cushions.

假如賣出200個坐墊

Say two performances for safety. How much is that, Mr. Frees?

保守點就算兩場 有多少收入?

Twenty pounds to the penny, Mr. Fennyman. Correct.

整整二十磅 費尼門先生 沒錯

But I have to pay the actors and the author. Share of the profits.

我得付給演員和作者 大家來分利潤

There's never any... Of course not.

根本就沒利潤 當然沒有

Oh...Oh, Mr. Fennyman, I think you might have hit upon something.

費尼門先生 你出了個好主意

Sign there.

在那裡籤名

So, Romeo and Ethel, the Pirate's Daughter.

羅密歐與愛索 海盜之女

Almost finished?

快寫完了?

Oh, without doubt he's completing it at this very moment.

毫無疑問 馬上就寫完了

Will. Will!

威廉 威廉

Where is my play?

劇本呢?

Tell me you have it nearly done. Tell me you have it started.

告訴我你快寫完了 告訴我你已經開始寫了

Doubt that the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move.

懷疑星星不是火 懷疑太陽會轉動

No, no, we haven't the time. Talk prose.

沒時間了 別再做詩了

Where is my play?

我的劇本呢?

It is all locked safe in here. God be praised.

全都安全的鎖在這兒了 謝天謝地

Locked?

在哪?

As soon as I find my muse. Who is she this time?

只要我一找到靈感 這次是哪個女人?

She is always Aphrodite.

還是阿佛黛

Aphrodite Baggot, who does it behind the Dog and Trumpet?

阿佛黛 老在酒吧後頭搞的那個?

Henslowe, you have no soul,

漢斯樂 你沒靈魂

so how can you understand the emptiness that seeks a soul mate?

你怎能了解渴求靈魂夥伴時的空虛?

Ow! Will!

威廉

I am a dead man, and buggered to boot.

我被搞得好慘 死定了

My theater is closed by the plague these twelve weeks.

我的劇院因為瘟疫關了十二個禮拜

My actors are forced to tour the inn yards of England...

我的演員被迫流落到酒館去表演

while Mr. Burbage and the Chamberlain's Men are invited to court...

而波貝和張伯倫的演員卻受邀到皇宮

and receive ten pounds to play your piece,

演你的戲得了十鎊的獎賞

written for my theater, by my writer, at my risk...

用寫給我劇場的劇本 我的編劇 而我冒險

when you were green and grateful.

用你這種年輕沒經驗的人

What piece? Richard Crookback? No! It's comedy they want.

哪出戲? 理查三世? 不! 他們要喜劇

Like Romeo and Ethel.

像羅密歐與愛索

Who wrote that? Nobody. You were writing it for me.

誰寫的? 還沒開始 你得替我寫

I gave you three pound a month since. Half what you owe me.

我一個月前就給你三鎊 那隻值你欠我的一半

I'm still due for One Gentleman of Verona.

你還得付我威洛納之紳的錢

What is money to you and me? I, your patron, you, my wordwright.

錢對你我有何意義? 我出資 你編劇

When the plague lifts,

等瘟疫過去

Burbage will have a new play by Christopher Marlowe for the Curtain.

波貝會有克裡斯多夫·馬羅替卡登劇場寫的新戲

I will have nothing for the Rose. Mr. Henslowe.

玫瑰劇場卻沒戲 漢斯樂

Will you lend me 50 pounds? Fifty pounds?

借我五十鎊 五十鎊?

What for?

要來做什麼?

Burbage offers me a partnership in the Chamberlain's Men.

波貝要我成為張伯倫劇組的合伙人

For 50 pounds, my days as a hired player are over.

只要五十鎊 我受僱演員的生涯就結束了

Oh, cut out my heart. Throw my liver to the dogs.

哦 太傷我的心了 你真可憐

No, then?

你意思是不肯羅?

Theaters are handmaidens of the devil!

劇場是魔鬼之僕!

The players breed lewdness in your wives and wickedness in your children!

演員和你的老婆廝混 教壞你的小孩!

And the Rose smells thusly rank by any name!

管你叫什麼玫瑰劇場 聞起來都一樣臭!

I say, a plague on both their houses!

我咒他們全因瘟疫而關門!

Where are you going?

你要去哪裡?

My weekly confession.

我每周的告解

Words, words, words.

文思 文思 文思

Once, I had the gift.

我曾有此天賦

I could make love out of words as a potter makes cups of clay.

我能用文思創造出愛情 就像泥匠用泥塊雕塑出杯子

Love that overthrows empires.

愛能推翻帝國

Love that binds two hearts together, come hellfire and brimstone.

愛讓兩顆心結合 冒出熊熊烈火

For sixpence a line, I could cause a riot in a nunnery.

一行臺詞六便士 我能在修道院引起騷動

But now... And yet you tell me you lie with women.

但現在... 可是你告訴我你騙女人上床

Black Sue, Fat Phoebe,

黑人蘇 胖菲比

Rosaline, Burbage's seamstress, Aphrodite, who does it behind...

洛絲琳 波貝的縫衣婦 阿佛黛 那個在酒吧後...

Yes, now and again. What of it?

偶而罷了 又怎樣呢?

I have lost my gift.

我已失去了天賦

I am here to help you.

我能幫你忙

Tell me, in your own words.

說說吧 用你自己的話

I-lt's as if my quill is broken,

就好像我的羽毛筆斷了

as if the organ of my imagination has dried up,

好像我想像力枯竭了

as if the proud tower of my genius has collapsed.

好像我天才之塔倒塌了

Interesting. Nothing comes.

有趣 全沒了

Most interesting.

很有趣

It's like trying to pick a lock with a wet herring.

好像想要用溼鯡魚當鑰匙開門

Tell me, are you lately humbled in the act of love?

你最近的性生活是否不如意?

How long has it been?

多久了?

A goodly length in times past, but lately...

相當久了 但最近

No, no. You have a wife, children?

不 不 你有老婆 小孩?

Aye.

I was a lad of 18.

當年我才18歲

Anne Hathaway was a woman half as old again.

安·海樂薇比我大九歲

A woman of property? She had a cottage.

這女人有財產? 她有一棟小屋

One day she was three months gone with child, so...

有一天發現她懷孕三個月了...

And your relations?

你們的關係呢?

On my mother's side, the Ardens. No, your marriage bed.

我母親那方的 亞登家族 不 你們的婚姻關係

Four years and a hundred miles away in Stratford.

四年了 而且在一百五十公裡外的斯特拉福

A cold bed, too, since the twins were born.

雙胞胎出生後 她就很冷淡

Banishment was a blessing.

對我不理不睬反而是件好事

So, now you are free to love... Yet cannot love, nor write it.

那你就可以自由去愛啦 但我無法愛 也無法寫作

Here is a...a bangle...

這裡有一個...手鐲

found in Psyche's temple on Olympus.

在奧林匹斯山的賽克宮找到的

Cheap at fourpence.

才四便士

Write your name on a paper and feed it into the snake.

把你的名字寫在紙上塞進蛇的嘴裡

Will it restore my gift?

我的天賦就能恢復?

The woman who wears the snake will dream of you, and your gift will return.

戴上它的女人會迷上你 你的天賦也能恢復

Words will flow like a river.

你會文思泉湧

See you next week.

下禮拜再見

Now where? To the palace at Whitehall.

現在去哪兒? 靄赫宮殿

All right.

好吧

Hello, Will.

嗨 威廉

Prithee, Mr. Kempe. Break a leg.

肯比先生 祝你好運

You too, good Crab.

克拉 也祝你好運

Crab's nervous. He's never played the palace.

他很緊張 從沒在皇宮表演過

相關焦點

  • 莎士比亞的愛情羅曼史《莎翁情史》
    《莎翁情史》是環球影片公司1998年出品的愛情電影,影片由約翰·麥登執導,託德·斯託帕德和馬克·諾曼聯合編劇,約瑟夫·費因斯、格溫妮絲·帕特洛、傑弗裡·拉什等聯袂主演。該片於1998年12月3日在美國上映影片以莎士比亞創作《羅密歐與朱麗葉》為引線,講述了一代文豪莎士比亞的的人物軼事及其浪漫的愛情史,並點出其創作《羅密歐與朱麗葉》的主因及過程。
  • 《雲中影評》:電影《莎翁情史》1998約翰麥登
    《雲中影評》:電影《莎翁情史》1998約翰麥登--雲中影評,點擊即止發布年份:個人推薦(10人以上):6.8這部電影於上映,旨在聚焦於莎士比亞,他幾乎把情節編成這樣:莎士比亞年輕時不羈,經常為寫作而做一些放蕩的事情,有一次遇到了女扮男裝這個愛戲劇的貴族表演的女主角
  • 《莎翁情史》:最水的奧斯卡最佳影片
    在某次外國文學課的時候,教授講到莎士比亞,為了讓我們更直觀的了解莎士比亞,乾脆大屏幕放起了電影《莎翁情史》,又名《戀愛中的莎士比亞》。 電影於1998年12月3日在美國上映,影片於1999年獲得十三項奧斯卡提名,並最終斬獲包括「最佳影片
  • 與《莎翁情史》同年競爭奧斯卡,題材類似為何只獲得了一個獎項
    被人們稱之為戰爭片中最偉大的電影《拯救大兵瑞恩》沒能夠獲得奧斯卡最佳影片,而《莎翁情史》卻獲得了包括奧斯卡最佳影片獎在內的七個獎項。而在這眾多的電影之中,有這樣一部電影,它與《莎翁情史》有著異曲同工之妙,都是藝術片,而是相當於人物的自傳。這部電影就是《伊莉莎白》,在奧斯卡的角逐中,雖然獲得了最佳影片的提名,但是卻只拿走了一個奧斯卡獎項——最佳化妝。
  • 《莎翁情史》任何時代都需要皆大歡喜的愛情
    正文在看過這部電影後,對《莎翁情史》在1999年拿下奧斯卡最佳,個人是非常肯定的。在冷戰結束後的幾年中,我們大洋彼岸樂觀的美利堅電影人們。開始將目光越來越多的聚焦於,花好月圓的男男女女。這充分說明了,美國人在冷戰結束後,那種不可一世和安逸感。也表達了,美國電影的話語權被越來越多的女性說佔據。
  • 《莎翁情史》:值得一看
    從整部電影而言,能以莎士比亞的情史出發,將莎翁的愛情脈絡、《羅密歐與朱麗葉》的製作、當時的戲劇界的地位背景以及種種巧合安排得當,而且絲毫無違和感。 將莎士比亞與維奧拉的愛情與《羅密歐與朱麗葉》的製作相結合可以說是本片最大的亮點。
  • 被稱之為最不值得奧斯卡獎的電影,《莎翁情史》評分僅7.3
    歡迎大家來到政妹妹說電影,我想要為大家介紹的這部電影是曾經在奧斯卡最佳金像獎的追逐中打敗過電影《拯救大兵瑞恩》的電影——《莎翁情史》,因此也有很多人為《拯救大兵瑞恩》所不值,更有人說這大概奧斯卡最大迷案之一。喜歡莎士比亞的人都會稱之他為莎翁。
  • 電影《追隨(1998)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
  • 電影《紅磨坊(2001)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    它都淹沒我的臺詞了It's drowning out my words!我們難道不能只用鋼琴曲作背景音樂嗎Can we please just stick to a little decorative piano?
  • 用不一樣的態度看《莎翁情史》
    儘管舞臺上的她光彩奪目聲情並茂,可只有私會下的他們才真正理解劇本中的一字一句是如何的發自內心。她在戲裡心急火燎的要去救贖他們的愛情,而他在戲外絕不放過一絲喘氣的空隙來拒絕親吻。影片最精彩的地方莫過於將戲裡戲外融成一體,《羅密歐與朱麗葉》中兩個仇家劍拔弩張之際竟然也是莎士比亞的舊情人的丈夫帶著大批人馬追殺上門,一時間嘶吼不斷手腳齊上,來到了誰的地盤暫且不管今日它都是專屬男人的戰場!
  • 電影《蟲蟲危機(1998)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
  • 電影《鐵面人(1998)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
  • 電影《電子情書(1998)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
  • 電影《曼克(2020)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    更多內容請百度搜索:可小果1940年 年僅24歲的奧森·威爾斯 被處境艱難的雷電華電影公司招至好萊塢並籤署了一份與他過人的敘事才華相稱的合約他被給予絕對創作自由 不受任何監管 並能拍攝任意題材的電影
  • 《莎翁情史》:最美的愛情只存在於文藝作品中
    《莎翁情史》,又譯為《戀愛中的莎士比亞》,講的是劇本《羅密歐與朱麗葉》的創作過程,不知道真實性有多高,但可以肯定的是,能寫出這部經典愛情之作的莎翁本人不會缺少愛情。男主角約瑟夫費因斯儒雅而憂鬱的氣質很適合。
  • 電影《相思成災(2006)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    他製作了多部近二十年來最頂級的電影He's a giant among the film industry!他可是電影業的巨擘A giant? Maybe I should call in sick.
  • 電影《深海圓疑(1998)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
  • 極限特工:終極回歸經典臺詞對白盤點 中英文對照全解析
    電影《極限特工:終極回歸》即將上映,影片由由美國派拉蒙影片公司出品,網友好奇電影《極限特工:終極回歸》經典臺詞對白有哪些,影片將以3D、IMAX 3D以及中國巨幕3D制式登陸全國各大影院,一起看看《極限特工:終極回歸》經典臺詞對白。
  • 電影《克洛伊(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    現在進入第二幕 《唐璜》Here we are at scene two where Leporello萊波雷洛列舉唐·喬萬尼的光輝情史catalogues Don Giovanni's conquests.
  • 電影《折磨》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本
    是名電影製作人兼記錄片製片人I am a filmmaker and documentarian.known the aforementioned Derek Lee打從 呃 滿臉痘痘的中二時期起就認識了since we were both, uh, pimple-faced teenagers,德裡克·李基本強迫他參演了我的每部電影