電影《追隨(1998)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

追隨

唐恩都樂

純紅樂隊 英國最成功的靈歌風格流行樂隊

佛利伍麥克 60年代英籍藍調搖滾合唱團

巴克萊[英國銀行]信用卡

以下是我的解釋

The following is my explanation,

或是說對事實的陳述

more of an account of what happened.

我獨自生活了好一陣子

I'd been on my own for a while,

感到日益孤單

and getting kind of lonely

無聊

and bored.

一天到晚 無所事事

Nothing, still, all day.

於是我開始尾隨

And that's when I started shadowing.

"尾隨"

"Shadowing?"

尾隨 就是跟蹤 我開始跟蹤別人

Shadowing. Following. I started to follow people.

-跟蹤誰 -起初是隨便挑的

- Who? -Anyone at first.

跟蹤就是得找路人

I mean, that was the whole point, somebody at random,

任意的一個人 完全陌生的人

somebody who didn't know who I was.

然後呢

And then?

-然後什麼都不做 -"什麼都不做"

- And then nothing. - "Nothing?"

什麼都不做 就是看看他們去了哪

Nothing. I'd just see where they went,

幹了什麼 然後回家

what they did and go home afterwards.

為什麼這麼做

Why'd you do it?

看看他們去了哪

To see where they went.

無論是誰 就是...

Anyone... I mean...

怎麼說呢 你有沒有過

How can I explain? You ever,

去體育場看球 卻不看比賽

been to a football match just to let your eyes rise

只是漫無目的地掃視觀眾

and go over... drift across a crowd of people,

然後某個人就會吸引你的注意

and then slowly start to fix on one person?

突然間

And all of a sudden

他就不再屬於人群了

that person isn't part of the crowd anymore.

而成了獨特的個人 就是那一瞬間

They've become an individual, just like that.

這種感覺 讓我無法抗拒

This became irresistible.

所以你跟蹤女人

So you followed women?

不 我不特意跟蹤女人

No, I didn't follow women.

這無關欲望 誰我都會跟蹤

It wasn't a sex thing. I followed anybody.

我就想知道他們去哪 做了什麼而已

I just wanted to see where they went, what they did.

你是在玩間諜遊戲嗎

You were playing secret agent?

不 我是作家 至少我想當作家

No, I'm a writer. I want to be a writer anyway.

我是在為塑造人物搜集素材

I was, gathering material for my characters.

至少最初是這樣

Well, to begin with.

過了一陣 我意識到了風險

After a while I, spotted the dangers.

我會上癮 我得立規矩約束自己

I'd become hooked. I had to start making up rules to,

控制住這嗜好

just try and keep it under control.

比如 不能長時間跟蹤同一個人

Never follow people for too long.

不要半夜在胡同裡跟蹤女人

Don't follow women down dark alleys after dark.

之類的規矩

You know, stuff like that.

跟蹤的目標 應該完全是任意的

It was supposed to just be completely random.

而當這一條被打破

And when it stopped being random,

就開始出問題了

that's when it started to go wrong.

當我開始有意地跟蹤一些人的時候

When I started to follow people-- specific people,

當我開始選擇特定目標的時候

when I selected a person to follow,

麻煩就來了

that's when the trouble started.

我對人特別有興趣

Other people are interesting to me.

你有沒有在公交上或者地鐵裡

Have you never listened to other people's

留心過別人的對話

conversations on the bus or on the tube?

覺得街上的某個人看起來

Seen people... seen somebody on the street

很有意思

that looks interesting or

或者舉止奇特什麼的

is behaving slightly oddly or something like that?

你就想知道他們怎麼生活 怎麼工作的

Wondered what their lives involved, what they do,

來自何處 去向何方

where they come from, where they go to?

當你觀察一個人的行為舉止

You watch somebody's behavior,

腦中就會閃過無數問題

and it raises a hundred thousand questions,

我想去問這些問題

and I wanted to ask those questions,

我想知道答案

and I wanted to know what the answers were,

於是我就跟蹤他們 尋找答案

and so I'd follow people to try and find out.

最重要的一條規矩是

Most important rule was

即使對一個人

that even if I found out

住哪 在哪工作了如指掌

where somebody worked or where they lived,

也不能再跟蹤同一個人

then you'd never follow the same person twice.

這是最重要的規矩

That was the most important rule.

也是我最先違背的一條

That was the one that I broke first.

-請問點什麼 -咖啡 謝謝

- Yes? - Coffee, please.

現在是午餐時間

Come on. It's lunch.

那就來個奶酪吐司三明治

Toasted cheese sandwich is fine.

這兒有人嗎

Mind if I join you?

沒有

No.

我是誰

Who am I?

我要杯黑咖啡 然後...

Yeah, I'll have a black coffee, please, and...

不用

Nothing.

再加一杯黑咖啡

Another coffee, black.

你顯然不是警察

You're obviously not a policeman,

那你是誰 為什麼要跟蹤我

so who are you, and why are you following me?

抱歉 我不知道你在說什麼

I'm sorry. I don't know what you're talking about.

別給我裝傻 你到底是誰

Don't piss me about. Who the fuck are you?

非常感謝

Thank you very much.

要糖嗎

Sugar?

我沒...我不是跟蹤你 我...

No, I wasn't-- I wasn't following you. I-I

我看見你背著包

I saw you with your bag.

覺得你挺有意思的

I just thought you looked interesting.

-你是同性戀 -不 不是

- What are you, a faggot? - No, no.

不 我...其實是

No, I-- To tell you the truth,

我把你看成過去的同學了

I thought you were this guy that I was at school with.

我看見你走進來

I saw you walk in here,

就跟進來看看是不是他

so I followed you in just to see if it was him.

-我看錯了 -剛看見時為什麼不問

- But it wasn't. - Why didn't you ask me when you saw me?

因為如果看錯了會很尷尬

'Cause I'd have been embarrassed if it wasn't the person.

總不會比現在更尷尬吧

Not as embarrassed as you are now.

大概吧

No, I suppose not.

-你叫什麼 -比爾

- What's your name? - Bill.

比爾 你是幹什麼的

Well, Bill, what do you do?

其實我...

Actually, I'm kind of...

還在找工作 是吧

Between jobs right now, yeah?

-對 是這樣 -那你想做什麼

- Yeah, that's right. - What would you do?

-不知道 -得了比爾 別這麼靦腆

- Don't know. - Come on, Bill, don't be coy.

你是有點野心的 不是嗎

There's some burning ambition inside you, isn't there?

-懷才不遇的藝術家 對吧 -不是

- Something of a starving artist in you, no? - No.

-你是畫家 -不是

- You're a painter. - No.

-攝影師 -不是

- Photos? - No.

-作家 -也不是

- Writer? - No.

-是作家吧 -不是

- Writer, eh? - No.

-但你寫東西 -寫的不多

- But you write? - Not much.

-時不時寫寫 -是 誰不寫

- But sometimes? - Sometimes. Who doesn't?

我就不寫

Me.

所以你是個作家

So you're a writer.

我可沒這麼說

I didn't say that.

憑什麼斷定我是作家

What makes you think I'm a writer anyway?

二十出頭的無業游民

An unemployed twenty-something

都幻想自己是作家

fancies himself a writer.

迫不及待地奔向未知

A real leap into the unknown.

我不是作家

Well, I'm not a writer.

-可你對人感興趣 -是

- But you're interested in people. - Yeah.

-對我感興趣 -或許吧

- This person? - Perhaps.

你都不問我叫什麼

You haven't even asked me my name yet.

-你叫什麼 -也不問我包裡什麼東西

- What's your name? - Or what's in my bag.

-什麼包 -我的包

- What bag? - My bag.

你盯著看了一上午的包

The one you've been looking at all morning.

你叫什麼 包裡有什麼東西

What's your name, and what's in your bag?

我叫科布

My name's Cobb.

你自己看吧

Take a look for yourself.

你以為是什麼 毒品嗎

What were you expecting, drugs?

你偷這些舊碟片幹什麼

Why'd you nick their old CDs?

到手容易 脫手也快 來無影去無蹤

Easy to grab a load, easy to sell, totally untraceable.

別的就沒這麼好辦了

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點