電影《希區柯克(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

-幸好沒燒到房子 -是啊

- It's lucky it didn't reach the house. - Yeah.

艾德·蓋恩的農舍 威斯康辛州 1944年

密爾沃基的那個工廠

You know, there's gonna be a lot more jobs

六月份又要招工了

at that factory in Milwaukee come June.

我可以幫你說說情

I could put in a word.

亨利 你不能離開我們

You just can't leave us, Henry.

咱們兩個她都離不開

She needs us both.

你能別老像個長不大的孩子嗎

Can you stop being a momma's boy for one second?

我不是故意要傷你

I'm not trying to hurt you,

但是你總得獨立生活吧

but Jesus, you got to live your own life sometime.

那女人完全可以自己照顧...

That woman can take care of her own goddamn...

晚上好

Good evening.

雖然自該隱和亞伯起手足間就開始相殘

Brother has been killing brother since Cain and Abel,

但我仍然沒想到會有這樣的事情發生

yet even I didn't see that coming.

該隱和亞伯皆為亞當夏娃之子 該隱親手殺了亞伯

我和這個可憐的老亨利一樣被蒙在鼓裡

I was as blind-sided as poor old Henry down there.

而警方顯然和我一樣天真

Apparently the authorities shared my naivet.

也就是說他們輕信了這個年輕人的說辭

In other words, they believed the young man's story

亨利摔倒了 頭撞到石頭上

that Henry fell, hit his head on a stone,

然後被煙霧嗆死了

and died of smoke asphyxiation.

不過 如果警方沒信他的話

On the other hand, if they hadn't believed him,

艾德·蓋恩也就不會有機會犯下

Ed Gein would never have had the opportunity to commit those

艾德·蓋恩 美國惡名昭著的連環殺人犯

那些令其臭名昭著的恐怖罪行了

heinous crimes for which he became most famous.

那樣的話

And we, of course,

也就不會有咱們這部電影了 對嗎

We wouldn't have our little movie, would we?

希區柯克

1959年7月8日 芝加哥

《西北偏北》 導演:阿爾弗雷德·希區柯克

主演:加裡·葛蘭特 愛娃·瑪麗·森特 詹姆斯·梅森

他來了

Here he comes!

這場面實在太壯觀了

This thing's going to be gigantic.

真希望他們能分百分之二十的熱情給我

I wish I had 20% of the take.

希區柯克先生 看到今晚的大場面

Does tonight's incredible reaction surprise you,

您感到很驚訝嗎

Mr. Hitchcock?

不 當我計劃拍攝《西北偏北》的時候

No, when I was planning North by Northwest

就已經能聽到之後的歡笑和尖叫

I could already hear the screams and the laughter.

有什麼問題嗎 親愛的

Any questions, my dear?

好可惜

Pity.

希區柯克先生 您已導演了46部電影

Mr. Hitchcock, you've directed 46 motion pictures.

是電影史上最著名的導演了

You're the most famous director in the history of the medium.

但是您已經年逾六十

But you're sixty years old.

是否該見好就收呢

Shouldn't you just quit while you're ahead?

湯姆因為偷窺被穆罕默德用箭挖出了眼睛

Muhammad had the eyes of peeping Toms gouged out with arrows.

那肯定疼死了

That must have been rather painful.

說到箭 你看到《紐約時報》上

Talking of arrows, did you read that little snippet

魏勒那篇小採訪了嗎

from A.H. Weiler's review in The New York Times?

他認為我這次的成功被過分誇大了

He said he found the climax to be "overdrawn."

我懷疑他這幾年裡都沒嘗過成功的滋味

Yes, well I doubt Mr. Weiler has had a climax in years.

《西北偏北》使我們回憶起希區柯克先生

"North by Northwest reminds us of Mr. Hitchcock's

早期的那些獨具匠心的偵探懸疑片

earlier, more inventive spy thrillers."

這兒還附了一個名單

And there is an accompanying list.

新生代的懸疑片大師們

The "New Masters of Suspense."

為什麼我還好好的呢

Why do they keep looking for

他們就要急著找新人了

new ones when they still have the original?

別這麼傷感 這樣只會讓我更惱火

Don't be maudlin, you know how much it aggravates me.

別看這些了

Just stop reading them.

你翻來覆去看了一周了

You've been reading them for a week.

親愛的 告訴我

Tell me, my dear,

你覺得我太老了嗎

do you think I'm too old?

沒錯 你就是個糟老頭

Yes, you're a true relic.

而且別忘了

And lest we forget,

你還是個胖嘟嘟的糟老頭

a notably corpulent one.

你還真是知道怎麼一刀斃命啊

You always know precisely where to plunge the dagger, don't you?

就刺在肩胛骨的中間部分

Right between the shoulder blades.

我從你電影裡學來的

I learned it from your pictures.

我能問問你要去哪裡嗎

Where, may I ask, are you off to?

把你送到影棚後

I'm going to have brunch with Whit

我要和惠特吃頓早午飯

after I drop you off at the studio.

你要來一起吃嗎

Would you care to join us?

咱們才剛剛說過 我這麼胖

We've just established that I'm far too corpulent

可不適合出現在光天化日之下

to be seen in broad daylight.

好啦 你找到新題材後就會感覺好多了

You'll feel better when you find a new project.

佩吉最近沒幫你找到什麼好書嗎

Hasn't Peggy unearthed any decent books for you recently?

是啊 都是些催眠的爛書

Yes, sleeping pills with dust jackets.

我這身怎麼樣

So what do you think?

很拿得出手

Very presentable.

快點 親愛的 你都要泡皺了

Hurry up, dear, you're pruning.

派拉蒙電影公司

早上好

Good Morning.

早安 希區柯克夫人

Ms. Hitchcock.

希區柯克先生

Mr. Hitchcock.

狗先生們

Sirs.

你一定能找到一個好題材的

There's a project out there waiting for you,

老希 我保證

Hitch. I promise you.

希望如此吧 謝謝你親愛的

I hope so. Thank you, love.

祝你一天愉快

Have a good day.

我停滯不前了 佩吉

I'm treading water, Peggy.

我需要的是那種不需要巨星來增色的

I need something fresh, something different.

那種新鮮而特別的題材

Without expensive stars to pretty it up.

福克斯公司已經第三次

Fox is offering you

請你拍《安妮少女日記》了

The Diary of Anne Frank for the third time.

要是我來拍 觀眾們就會一直等著安妮

The audience would spend the entire picture waiting for

在她的小閣樓上發現我藏著的屍體

Miss Frank to discover the corpse I'd hidden in the attic.

-你說是不是 努恩西奧 -是的

- Wouldn't you agree, Nuncio? - Si.

米高梅公司想請你拍

MGM wants you for the Ian Fleming book,

伊恩·弗萊明寫的那本《皇家賭場》

Casino Royale.

請加裡·格蘭特當男主角

Cary Grant.

這絕對是你的風格

Definitely your style.

她不知道我剛拍過這部電影嗎

Doesn't she know I just made that movie?

就叫《西北偏北》啊

It's called North by Northwest.

而且所謂風格不過就是自我抄襲罷了

"Style," My dear, is mere self-plagiarism.

對不起

Scusi!

我正在尋找的是那種

A nice, clean, nasty little piece of work.

完美 簡潔而又陰暗的題材

That's what I'm looking for.

我去找找看

I shall see what I can find.

-你活該 -是啊

- Serves you right. - Yeah.

你知道嗎 老希一直說你的私生活

You know, Hitch always says that your private life

快要比你寫的情節都有意思了

is in danger of being more entertaining than any of your plots.

我很驚訝 他居然同意

I'm surprised he let me have you

讓我和你共度整個下午

for the whole afternoon.

尤其是你還這樣美麗

Especially looking so beautiful.

跟我說說 這些天你都忙什麼呢

So tell me, what are you working on these days?

我嗎

Me?

我這幾天把花園收拾的非常棒

I'm satisfied working in my garden.

那花園可真幸運

Well that's one lucky garden.

你這麼使勁拍我馬屁

All this relentless sycophancy is actually

我都要受不了了

giving me indigestion.

你有什麼目的啊

What are you after?

我希望你能發揮特長

I was hoping you may be able

幫我修改一下這個

to apply your considerable pruning skills to this.

圖窮匕首見啊

All is finally revealed.

惠特 你這個人很好猜的

Whit, you are a little predictable.

和你一起工作是我最快樂的時光

The most fun I ever had was working with you.

親愛的 有什麼想法了嗎 什麼都行

Anything come up, my dear? Anything at all?

沒有合適的

Nothing suitable.

那是水嗎 還是我去報告你偷喝酒了

Is that water or do I need to call Alma?

隨你便

Do whatever you want.

布徹給布洛克這本《驚魂記》的評價是

Anthony Boucher says that this book Psycho by Robert Bloch is

有趣但卻邪惡

"Fiendishly entertaining."

聽起來毛骨悚然 城裡每個人都看過了

It sounds ghastly. Everyone in town's already passed.

每個人都是誰

And who is everyone, pray?

新聞編輯部今早刊登了這篇報導

The story department finished the coverage this morning.

《驚魂記》 作者羅伯特·布洛克 根據真實事件改編

寫威斯康辛那個連環殺人犯艾德·蓋恩的

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點