電影《禁運品(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-12 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

印航114 116以及260就位

We have India 114, 116, and 260 in position.

104航班縱向泊在五百碼外 等待你的指示

Flight 104 is 500 yards in trail, waiting for your go.

沒錯 就是那兒 就是他

That's it, right there. There's our guy.

接近目標 準備行動

Begin your final approach to the target.

104航班 收到

Flight 104, copy that.

Shit!

沃爾特 沃爾特 醒醒 海關

Walter! Walter, wake up! Customs.

什麼 誰

What? Who?

趕緊找那個破袋子 鑰匙到底在哪

We need the fucking bag. Where the fuck is the key?

拉緊繩索 再固定另一邊

Tighten that line. Now secure the other side.

松點 放鬆些

Easy, easy up.

好的 好的

Okay, okay.

塊點 快點快點 裝到袋子裡

Hurry up. C'mon! C'mon, put it in the bag.

塊點

C'mon!

把這個拉上去 快點快點 動作快點

Pull this up. Come on, come on. Let's go, let's go!

走 安迪

Go, Andy.

停下 聯邦官員 別動

Stop! Federal officer! Don't move!

禁運品

打攪一下 大家 能聽我說一句嗎

Excuse me. Excuse me, y'all. Can I have everybody's attention?

我想敬一杯酒

I wanna do a quick toast

給丹尼和謝利這對新婚夫婦

to the bride and groom, Danny and Shelly.

恭喜恭喜

Congratulations.

不敢相信啊 哥們 我他媽結婚了 克裡斯

I can't believe it, man. I'm fucking married, Chris.

丹尼 我知道 我不是就站在你旁邊

Danny, I know. I was standing right there with you.

看 這個混小子怎麼樣

Look, what about this fucking guy?

他是我死黨兼伴郎

He's my best friend, best man at my wedding.

但是連婚禮接待處在哪都記不住

Doesn't even remember that this is where my reception was.

幸虧他還醒著

Thank God he's sober.

你不記得了嗎

You don't remember?

不 我記得吐到凱特鞋上了

No, I remember throwing up on Kate's shoes.

對 我也記得

Yeah, I remember, too.

不好意思

I apologized for that.

大家一起來

Everybody, do it like this.

你們就是走私界的披頭四啊

I mean, you were like the Lennon and McCartney of smuggling.

連他媽法拉利都能走私 你們怎麼藏的

How do you smuggle a fucking Ferrari? And where do you hide it?

我們沒藏

We didn't.

我們讓海關在港口沒收它

We let customs seize it in port.

把你的電話給我

Gimme your phone.

把零件取出來

You take the guts out.

變速器 線路系統

The transmission, the wiring system...

全都取出來 藏在其他貨櫃裡

Take all that shit out, hide it inside other containers.

然後等海關拍出這輛車

So, when customs auctions off the car,

買它的人就相當於免費得了輛法拉利

he gets himself a Ferrari for next to nothing.

他就買了那個空殼嗎

He just bought the empty shell?

對 他在拍賣會買了空殼

Yes, he got the empty shell... at the auction.

之後我們

And then we...

-把缺的部分再賣給他 -把零件賣還給他

- sell him the missing parts. - ...sold him back... the guts.

他花了不到你那破本田的價錢

And he's got himself a new Ferrari

就得了一輛新的法拉利

for less than you paid for that piece-of-shit Honda.

我那本田可不破

It's a nice Honda.

是啊 所以你就住在裡頭了 對吧

Yeah, that's why you live in it, right?

因為它他媽是輛好本田

Because it's a nice fucking Honda.

我能跟老婆跳支舞嗎

Can I dance with my wife?

你好嗎 哥們

Hey. What's up, buddy?

能再給我一罐酒嗎

Can I get another one o' these when you get a chance?

-克裡斯 -邱奇

- Hey, Chris. - Church, hey.

你好嗎 哥們

How you doin', man?

好久不見 你去哪了

Long time, no see. Where you been?

我嘛 現在住在阿爾及耳[阿爾及利亞首都]

Well, I'm... livin' out in Algiers now.

到底去那兒幹什麼

The fuck are you doin' out there?

那裡不錯 我喜歡那裡

Well, it's nice, I like it out there.

很適合安家

It's good for the family.

阿爾及爾不適合你這樣的人 克裡斯

A guy like you don't belong in Algiers, Chris.

你靠什麼過活

What are you doin' for work?

自己做買賣 給人裝防盜系統

Started my own business, settin' up alarm systems.

倒滿

Fill that up, will you?

老爹蹲監獄給你嚇壞了吧

Your old man gettin' jailed freak you out? Huh?

我猜是

I guess.

知道那傢伙有個老婆還有兩個孩子嗎

That, and having a wife and two little boys, you know?

知道

Yeah.

但你得懂得揚長避短 克裡斯

You gotta stick to what you're good at, though, Chris.

聽著 我要替你父親接管船長之位

Listen. I offered to take care of that ship captain for your dad.

他拒絕了

He said no.

不管怎麼著 克裡斯 想重操舊業的話

Anyway, Chris, if you're ever thinkin' of gettin' back in,

跟我說一聲就行

let me know, okay?

好嗎

Yeah?

-行 -很好

- Yeah. - Good.

我根本不知道為什麼要這麼做

I don't even know why we're doin' this in the first place.

就相信我 好嗎 會沒事的

Just trust me, okay? It'll be... it'll be cool.

我們逃跑的話 結果會更糟

We try to run, it will make it worse.

這些人在哪

Where are these guys?

來了 來了

Here we go, here we go.

先別怕

Be cool, now.

來了 來了

Here we go, here we go.

好啊

Hey, man.

海關盯上我們了 我們只得把貨丟了

Customs boarded us, we had to dump the package.

是嗎

You did?

沒別的法子了

We had no choice.

對吧

Right?

我們什麼招也沒有 哥們

Nothing we could do, man.

就這樣了

That's it.

我說什麼來著 我說過沒事的 對吧

What did I say? I told you it was cool, huh?

塊點 哥們 我們快他媽撤

Come on, man, let's get the fuck outta here.

你好

Hello?

是我弟弟

It's my brother.

發生什麼了 他沒事吧

What happened? Is he okay?

-有事 我們得馬上走 -什麼

- No. We gotta go now. - What?

沃爾特在做手術

Walter is in surgery.

究竟怎麼回事 安迪

What the fuck happened, Andy?

是意外

It was an accident.

知道嗎 你就是個討人厭的騙子 別瞎掰了

You know what? You're a shitty liar, so don't even fucking try.

我跟你說話的時候看著我

Look at me when I'm talkin' to you.

我在給人運貨

I was runnin' somethin'.

我們上了船 然後把貨丟掉了

We got boarded... and I dumped it.

你把什麼丟了

You dumped what?

-古柯鹼 -靠

- The coke. - Oh, fuck.

超過十磅了

It was over 10 pounds.

誰的貨

For who?

蒂姆·布裡格斯那夥人

For Tim Briggs... and those guys.

他們要殺了我的

They're gonna kill me.

安迪 他們不會殺你的

Andy, they're not gonna kill you.

東西可不少

It was a lot of stuff.

對不起

I'm sorry.

你是他媽該說對不起

Oh, you should be fucking sorry.

他沒事吧

Is he all right?

有事 小混球運了些東西

No, the little fuckhead was runnin' something

然後他把它丟了 現在他欠別人的了

and he dumped it. Now he owes.

誰 欠誰的

Who? Who's 'e owe?

蒂姆·布裡格斯

Tim Briggs.

到處問問 看能查出什麼 好嗎

Ask around, see what you can find out, all right?

-凱特怎麼樣 -不好

- How is Kate? - Not good.

我真不敢相信他那麼做了

I can't believe he did that.

我退出的時候告訴過他 離這些人遠點兒

When I quit, I told him to stay away from these guys.

拜託 你要是找到點什麼線索

Please, if you had anything to do with this,

就馬上告訴我

just tell me right now.

-我剛告訴你了 -好吧

- I just told you. - Okay.

他是我弟弟

He's my little brother.

我知道 我會處理的

I know. I'm gonna take care of it.

我來吧

I got you.

-早上我再打給你 -好的 沒問題

- I'll call you in the morning. - Okay, no problem.

晚安

相關焦點