電影《敢死隊2(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-14 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

尼泊爾 欣德胡帕克區

還不開口是吧

很好

那你就等死吧

中國 河北省

阿爾巴尼亞 嘎什咔山

鈽 一种放射性元素 可作為核燃料和核武器的裂變劑

布萊克福德 蘇格蘭地名

艾娃 森族來了

快通知大家

每間房都給我搜

繼續搜

跑 快跑

你他媽是什麼人 神父嗎

別擋我們的路

勇敢點 我們馬上就能回家了

I'll be back 和 Yippee-ki-yay是他們各自的片子中的經典臺詞[終結者 虎膽龍威]

法國 巴黎

-開穩一點 收費公路 -我儘量

-Keep this sucker steady, Toll! -I'm doing my best!

準備好

Here we go!

來吧 混蛋

Come on, you bastards!

去死吧

Eat shit!

-你最好蹲下 -該死

-Better duck! -Oh, shit.

快掩護

Cover up!

分頭行動

Break!

-小心你的腦袋混蛋 -閉嘴 老槍

-Watch your head, lnsect! -Shut up, Gunner!

太爽了

Gotta love it!

有直升機

Incoming chopper!

我們得把這傢伙解決掉

We gotta get this thing out of here!

有方案嗎

You got any ideas?

-我就是在問你呢 -我也想問你

-That's what I'm asking you! -Well, I'm asking you.

安全

Clear!

我來搞定

I got this.

收費公路 把他扶起來

Toll Road, get him up.

特倫

Trench?

真是太丟臉了

This is embarrassing.

確實是

Yeah, it sure is.

他在這兒幹嘛

What's he doing here?

來救這個中國富豪

Saving this Chinese billionaire.

是嗎 真有趣 我們也是

Oh, yeah? That's funny. So are we.

那看來我們是接了同一個任務

Well, then we have a scheduling problem, don't we?

快幫我鬆綁科學怪人

Cut me loose, Frankenstein.

別生氣 老槍

Don't get nuts, Gunner.

幫下他

Do it.

-你的團隊呢 -在外面等我

-Where's your team? -Waiting.

我需要武器 要大傢伙

I need a weapon. Something big.

就你的吧

Yours.

我的大傢伙可從不外借

My big weapon's hangin' right where it is.

算了凱撒 你還有把備用的

Come on, Caesar. You got a backup.

你敢不還 我就斃了你

If I don't get this back, your ass is terminated.

你做夢

In your dreams.

特倫 跟我們一起出去吧

Trench, we got a way out.

不用 我有辦法

Thanks. I got my own.

我們帶你出去

Let's get you out of here, pal.

我不想打斷你們

Hey, look. I hate to break up the bromance.

已經晚了二十秒了

We're 20 seconds late!

把富豪扶起來

Get Moneybags up.

你不會說謝謝嗎

A "Thank you" Would be nice.

-我不喜歡欠你人情 -你已經欠了夥計

-I hate owing you. -Well, you do, big boy.

我們走 陽

Let's go, Yao.

-你打贏了嗎 -那還用說

-Did you win? -Of course I win.

快走

Let's go!

我沒子彈了

I'm out!

現在才帶你的幸運戒指

Now you put on your lucky ring?

大水要來囉

One wet wall coming up.

有種就衝我來

I got your gang bang right here!

怎麼

What?

我掩護你

I got your back!

繼續前進

Keep movin'!

我們走

Here we go!

-為什麼總是我 -你中槍了嗎

-Why always me? -Are you hit?

是啊 兩槍

Yeah, twice.

-幸虧不是我 -你真會說話

-Better you than me. -That's nice. Nice.

-你叫了客房服務嗎 -好像沒有

-You order room service? -Not really.

這下悲劇了

This is gonna be a piss-poor ending.

那管用嗎

That loaded?

希望吧

We can only hope.

對不起長官 我在計算風向

Sorry, sir. I had to adjust for a wind shift.

沒關係 去最後那個位置

No problem. Hit the last position.

收到

Moving out. Over.

快走 快

Let's go, go, go!

快點

Let's go! Come on!

娘們 堅持住

Okay, hold on, ladies.

武裝支援來了

Cavalry's here.

怎麼那麼慢

It's about time you got here!

-裝好飛彈 -這就去

-Wake up Santa. -On it.

Shit!

幹得太漂亮了 小子

The guy is good. You're good.

謝謝長官

Appreciate it, sir.

我們會回來接你的 孩子

We'll swing around and pick you up, kid.

不會遲到

I won't be late, sir.

Go!

好了 夥計們 別玩了

All right, guys. Put your toys away.

瞄準目標

Target in sight.

-準備就緒 -開火

-Soup's hot! -Fire!

-你沒打中 -是你沒瞄準

-You missed. -You're aiming!

開火

Fire!

幹得太漂亮了 我們走

That was a statement. Hit it!

-把摩託艇扔掉 -快點扔掉

-Drop the skis! -Come on, get rid of this weight.

起來 寶貝

Climb, baby.

快點起來 寶貝

Climb, baby!

飛起來

Climb!

它還沒有起來

It ain't gettin' up!

-我帶著幸運戒指 -幸運戒指

-Lucky ring. -Lucky ring.

我們離北京大約還有二十英裡

We are approximately 20 miles out of Beijing.

雖然我不想問 但油壓是多少

Not that I wanna hear it, what's the oil pressure?

-顯示錯誤 -太好了 測高儀呢

-Faulty. -Great. And the altimeter?

一直停在一萬英尺

Would you believe? It's stuck on 10,000 feet.

-液壓裝置呢 -什麼液壓裝置

-Hydraulics? -What hydraulics?

恭喜你 你又多了一個垃圾

Congratulations. You own another piece of junk now.

-等你有空我想跟你聊幾句 -隨時可以

-Hey, can we talk when you're not too busy? -Sure, anytime.

這孩子太棒了

Kid's amazing.

是嗎 我也是 你要習慣贊我

Really. So am I. You're just used to me.

讓客戶準備好

Get the client ready.

怎麼回事

What is going on?

你得抄近路回家了夥計

Looks like you're taking a shortcut home, pal.

降落傘穿好了嗎

Parachute good?

降落傘 為什麼是他穿降落傘

Parachute? Why you got a parachute?

他們居然把降落許可改到了明天

Can you believe they changed our landing permit until tomorrow?

沒關係 我就可以早點回家了

Yeah, but it's okay. He'll get home a little earlier.

還有15秒

Fifteen seconds.

打開艙口

Opening the hatch!

陽 把富豪安全送回家

Yang, get Moneybags home safely.

那你什麼時候回來

So when are you coming back?

也許很快也許不回來了 也許去過新生活

Maybe soon, maybe never. Maybe try a new life.

你走了 那我調戲誰

Then who am I supposed to pick on?

你會找到另一個的

You will find another minority.

Yang.

笑一個

Smile.

再見了 大鱷魚

See you later, alligator.

那才是真正的中式外賣

That's real Chinese takeout.

開快點 我想家了

Floor it. I'm homesick.

遵命

You got it.

我愛這首歌

Yes! I love this song!

lchaos

Juliet. Two.

聖誕 兄弟

Christmas, my friend.

你不會真的要這麼做吧

Please tell me you ain't going through with this.

當然了 看看那女孩

Of course I am. Look at that girl.

誰不想娶她

Who wouldn't marry her?

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點