電影《安娜·卡列尼娜(2012)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-10 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

安娜·卡列尼娜

沙皇俄國

1874年

這個要怎麼處理 公爵

What should I do with this, Your Excellency?

哦 這個

Yes.

這是我特意為達裡婭·亞歷山德羅和孩子們準備的

I picked it out for Daria Alexandrovna and the children.

你好 莉莉

Bonjour, Lili.

你好

Bonjour.

你好 格裡沙

Bonjour, Grisha.

你好

Bonjour.

維絲雅

Vasya.

誰想去看望外婆

Who is coming to see Grand-mama?

我 我 我

Me! Me! Me!

跟著我 我的小寶貝們

Come along, my little ducklings.

今天要乖 我走了

Be good today. I'm off.

認真讀一下這一章

Read the chapter carefully.

一會兒我回來檢查

I'll come back to test you on it.

讀兩遍

Read it twice.

再見

Au revoir.

斯蒂瓦

Stiva.

多莉發現了那個家庭教師寫的信

Aunt Dolly found a note from the governess.

然後呢

Well?

斯蒂瓦想讓我去莫斯科

Stiva wants me to come to Moscow

勸勸多莉原諒他

to persuade Dolly to forgive him.

把我妻子從我身邊叫走

I'm to be deprived of my wife

就為給他的無恥私通求情

so that adultery may be forgiven?

儘管他是你哥 我也無法原諒他

I can't excuse him just because he's your brother.

我這也是為了多莉

Oh, it's for Dolly's sake, too.

今天要參加四個會議

Four committees today.

又要忙的焦頭爛額

I have the world waiting for me.

總是沒時間檢查你的功課

There's never time to look at your exercises.

謝羅扎功課很好 公爵

Serozha is doing very well, Your Excellency.

誰給你穿的這件襯衣

Who put this shirt on you?

放心 等我回來聽你讀

Well, never mind. I'll come and hear you read.

明天吧 我有時間的話

Tomorrow, perhaps.

謝謝你 盧基奇 明天或許有時間

Thank you, Lukich. Perhaps tomorrow.

不 不行 明天不行

No. No, no, not tomorrow.

謝謝您 公爵

Thank you, Your Excellency.

走吧

Come along.

阿列克謝 在你眼裡九年的婚姻和孩子

Alexei, do you think nine years of marriage and children

難道還抵不過初識時的感情嗎

should count for nothing against an infatuation?

不 你說的沒錯

No. Very well.

但犯錯就要付出代價 這點你應該明白

But sin has a price, you may be sure of that.

為什麼

But why?

因為多莉姑媽家在那裡啊

Because that's where Aunt Dolly lives.

-為什麼 -我都跟你說了 謝羅扎

- But why? - I told you, Serozha.

姑媽現在很不好 我得去看望一下她

She's not well. I must go to see her.

為什麼 媽媽

But why, Mama?

別為難媽媽了

Don't make Mama cry.

我一眨眼功夫就會回來

I'll be back before you know,

還會給你帶禮物

and bring you a present.

我不想要禮物 我想讓你留下來

I don't want a present. I want you to stay.

我的小科季克

Oh, my little Kotik.

給我帶什麼禮物

What present?

這樣才乖

That's better.

我是第一次離開兒子出遠門

It's the first time I've left my little boy.

你是剛離開兒子 我是要回去見兒子

So, you're leaving your son and I'm returning to mine.

我是沃諾斯卡亞伯爵夫人

I'm Countess Vronskaya.

我剛從聖彼得堡

I've been in St. Petersburg

我孫女的洗禮儀式回來

for the christening of a granddaughter.

我的大兒子娶了謝克羅夫小姐

My eldest son married Princess Chirkov.

你可真迷人 之前怎麼沒見過你

You're a charming creature. Why don't I know you?

我沒參與過莫斯科的交際圈

I've never been in Moscow society, really.

但你知道我的名字

But you know my name.

-你剛跟我說過 -只是無意提了一句

- I've heard you mentioned. - Talked about, you mean?

愛情

Ah, love.

-是愛情嗎 -還能是什麼

- Was it love? - Always.

我那幾個兒子都以我為恥

My sons are ashamed of me.

但我寧願沒生過他們

But I'd rather end up wishing I hadn't than end up wishing I had.

是嗎

Wouldn't you?

我不知道

I don't know.

有個人沒預約就來了 公爵

Some man came without an appointment, Your Excellency.

正在門外等候

Waiting outside.

列文 你怎麼來了

Levin! Where did you disappear?

我有急事找你

I'm very anxious to see you.

我需要你幫我拿主意

I need your advice.

去我辦公室說吧

Well, come into my room, then.

這是我的老朋友

This is my oldest friend,

康斯坦丁·德米特裡耶維奇·列文

Konstantin Dmitrievich Levin.

派人通知他們我可能會晚點到

Someone send word I'll be a few minutes late.

上面就是我的辦公室

That's my office, up there.

最近真是不好過 坐吧

Oh, I've been hard at it. Sit down.

怎麼不好過

Hard at what, exactly?

整天忙得顛三倒四

Well, we're overwhelmed with work.

就是些文書工作

Paperwork.

文書工作才是俄國的靈魂

Paperwork is the soul of Russia.

農業頂多算是俄國的胃

Farming is only the stomach.

我什麼時候去你那兒打野物呢

Now, when am I going to come and shoot some snipe?

看看你 又是一副西部土包子的模樣

Look at you, in Western clothes

我記得你說過以後不這樣穿了

you told me you'd never wear again.

出什麼事了

Something's up.

是的 我戀愛了 是來求婚的

Yes, I'm in love. I've come back to propose.

你能猜到是誰嗎

Have you guessed who she is?

我大概猜到了

I... I have a suspicion.

上次你來的時候為什麼不向她求婚

Why didn't you propose when you were here?

我覺得有她不可能答應

I decided it was impossible.

凱蒂高高在上 簡直就是個天使

Kitty is of the heavens, an angel.

而我只是個凡人

And I am of the earth.

但後來 我又翻來覆去地想

But then, I thought and thought,

沒有她 我的生活就沒有意義

and there's no life for me without her.

-我有機會嗎 -當然了

- Do I have a chance? - Of course you do.

薛傑巴史達林基公爵家今晚有個社交晚會

The Shcherbatskys are giving a soiree this evening.

早點去 別等大家都到了才去

Get there early, before the crowd.

-我還有個建議 -什麼建議

- And if I may suggest... - Anything, what?

-換雙新皮靴 -好的 還有別的嗎

- New boots. - Right. Anything else?

晚上一起吃個飯吧

We'd better have dinner together.

快點 一會兒英倫飯店見

Come on. We'll meet later at l'Angleterre.

或者你更想去赫米蒂奇酒店

Or do you prefer the Hermitage?

這樣吧 五點半英倫飯店見

Let's say, 5:30 at l'Angleterre.

我欠那兒的錢比赫米蒂奇多一些

I owe them more than the Hermitage,

還是按老規矩吧

so it wouldn't be fair to withdraw my custom.

記得穿上新皮靴 大衣

Uh, so, new boots, coat,

再弄一頂像樣的帽子

and a proper hat.

請問 請問 請問

Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.

你知道

Do you...

你知道

Do you...

請問

Excuse me.

太不公平了

It's so unfair.

一個男人因為愛而結婚

You marry for love.

成為一個好丈夫

You're a good husband.

生幾個孩子 年復一年

Children arrive, years depart.

突然有一天 你發現妻子成了黃臉婆

And all of a sudden, your wife grows old and tired.

頭髮枯黃 身體乾癟

And her hair is thin. And her body...

而你自己卻仍然精力充沛

And you yourself, you still have your vigor!

然後你發現自己

And then you find yourself

被形形色色的女人誘惑

a martyr to distraction by so many women.

原諒我 我實在是理解不了

Forgive me, but I find that incomprehensible.

我似乎應該離開如此高貴的酒店

As though, I should leave this restaurant

去街頭的麵包店順手偷個麵包圈

and steal a roll from a baker's shop.

最好能偷到剛出爐的麵包圈

Well, you know, a freshly baked roll.

我說的是愛情 你說的是你的欲望

I'm talking about love, and you're talking about your appetite.

有什麼不一樣嗎 你認識渥倫斯基伯爵嗎

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點