更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
颶風營救2
阿爾巴尼亞
特羅波耶
他屠殺我們的人民
He slaughtered our men...
我們的兄弟
our brothers...
我們的孩子
our sons.
必須要為他們討回公道
The dead cry out to us for justice.
我以亡靈的名義 向你們起誓
On their souls, I swear to you.
那個奪去我們摯愛的人
The man who took our loved ones from us.
那個帶給我們無盡痛苦和悲傷的人
The man who has brought us such pain and sorrow.
我們會找到他
We will find him.
我們會把他帶回來
We will bring him here.
我們將不眠不休
We will not rest
直到他的鮮血灑滿這片土地
until his blood flows into this very ground.
我們一定要血債血償
We will have our revenge.
洛杉磯
洗車場
-先生 打擾一下 -什麼事
- Sir? Excuse me. - Yeah.
洗車的費用裡包含了拋光
The finish is included in the cost of the wash.
不要緊 我喜歡自己來
That's okay, I'd rather do it myself.
我有點強迫症
I'm a little obsessive that way.
-麗諾爾 -布萊恩
- Lenore. - Bryan.
最近還好嗎
Hi. How are you?
不錯 你呢
Fine. You?
我也很好
Mmm, good, good.
有什麼事嗎
Is something up?
沒事 今天周六 兩點了
No. It's Saturday, two o'clock.
金姆不是要上駕駛課嗎
Kim's driving lesson?
她和音樂課調換了
Uh... music lesson got switched.
換的星期二的還是星期五的
The Tuesday one or the Friday one?
我也不清楚
I have no idea.
孩子嘛 你知道的
You know how kids are.
特別是拼了命
Especially the ones who are desperate
想通過第三次駕校考試的孩子
to pass their driving test at the third try.
她沒有那麼渴望通過
She's not desperate.
但她前兩次都沒通過
But she failed the test twice,
倫妮 這很重要
Lennie. It's important.
所以 她到底去哪了
So, where is she, really?
我從來都不擅長說謊 是吧
I've never been a good liar, have I?
確實 說謊不是你的強項
No, it's not your forte.
她去她男朋友那了
She's at her boyfriend.
她交男朋友了
She has a boyfriend?
要進來喝杯水嗎
Do you want to come in for a drink?
-好的 -我想也是
- Yeah. - Yeah. I think you should.
老天 她怎麼都不告訴我呢
Why didn't she tell me, for god's sake?
大概是不想你把她男友從幼兒園開始
She probably didn't want you running a full security check...
所有的情況都給調查一遍吧
of everything he's done since kindergarten.
但她沒事吧
But she's okay, right?
是的 她沒事了
Yeah, she's okay.
倫妮 我知道這不關我的事
Lennie, tell me it's none of my business...
但你還好嗎
but are you okay?
不好
No.
算不上好
Not really.
我們分居了
We've separated.
倫妮 如果有什麼我能幫上忙的
Lennie, if there's anything I can do...
我想我還是
Well, I better...
謝謝你的紅酒
Thanks for the wine.
布萊恩
Bryan.
別去
Don't.
我都不知道那孩子住哪裡
I don't even know where the kid lives.
你曾經在72小時內
You found her in a city of 12 million people
在一座1200萬人口的城市裡找到她
within 72 hours.
答應我
Promise me.
-我剛剛已經說了 -答應我
- I just told you... - Promise.
我會給她空間的
I'm going to give her her space.
讓我告訴你我知曉的一切
*Let me show you what I know*
讓我帶你去我要去的地方
*Let me take you where I'll go*
我想與你一起分享
*I want to, yeah, share with you*
為什麼不讓我說給你聽呢
*Why won't you let me show you?*
等等
Ur... Just wait a sec.
怎麼了
What?
我很喜歡你
I really like you.
怎麼了
What is it?
沒關係 沒關係
It's okay. It's okay.
我們慢慢來
Take all the time you need.
你好 有什麼事嗎
Hi, May I help you?
-金姆在嗎 -在 你是
- Is Kim here? - Yeah, and you are...?
她父親
Her father.
米爾斯先生 見到你真榮幸
Mr. Mills, what a pleasure.
我是傑米
I'm Jamie.
請進
Come in.
要喝點什麼嗎
Can I get you anything? A drink?
我女兒就好
Just my daughter will be fine.
爸爸
Dad?
你來幹什麼
What are you doing here?
我知道通過考試對你來說有多重要
I know how important it is for you to pass your test.
等等 金姆 你沒有駕照嗎
Wait. Kim, you don't have a license?
那你試過平行停放凱迪拉克嗎
Have you ever tried to parallel park an Escalade?
我說了你可以開我的車去考試
I told you to take the test with my car.
是嗎 爸爸
God. Dad.
謝謝
Thank you.
見到你很榮幸 米爾斯先生
A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Mills.
可以稍微開慢點嗎
Could we slow down a little bit, please?
我不敢相信你會這麼幹
I can't believe you just did that.
下周你就要放秋假了
You're leaving on fall break next week.
在我去伊斯坦堡前
This is the only time
這是我唯一能騰出的時間
I can get to do this before I go to Istanbul.
我們計劃好了 說到就要做到
We planned this. When you make plans, you keep them.
不是的 爸爸 是你自己計劃的
No, Dad, you planned this.
你到底怎麼找到我的
How did you even find me?
我和你媽媽談過了
Your mom and I were talking.
為什麼不告訴我你有男朋友了
Why didn't you tell me you have a boyfriend?
因為我知道你會反應過度
Because I knew you'd overreact...
即使只是假裝的
And I just want to feel normal
我也想像個正常人一樣
even if I'm just pretending.
-看見停車標誌記住要剎車 -爸爸
- Remember to brake before the stop. - Dad.
媽媽不知道傑米住哪裡
Mom doesn't know where Jamie lives.
全球定位系統嗎
GPS?
我裝在你的手機裡了 我很抱歉
I had it installed in your phone. I'm sorry.
當你聽到那麼多
You hear so many scary
發生在你同齡人身上的恐怖事件
stories of goings-on with people your age...
爸爸 我都不知道怎麼回到正常生活
Dad, I don't even know how to start feeling normal again...
但現在這樣絕對不是
But this definitely isn't it.
金姆 可以走了
Kim, you can move.
看著後視鏡
Use your side mirror.
真不錯 考試的時候你怎麼做不到
Perfect. Why couldn't you do that in the test?
我不知道
I don't know.
也許我其實不是很想要駕照
Maybe I didn't really want a license.
聽我說
Listen...
我知道你的出發點
Of course I know where you're coming from.
但你得讓我自己來解決
But you have to trust me to figure this out.
別這麼幹了 好嗎
Don't do this again, please?
好的
I won't.
也別叫你朋友對他進行背景調查
And don't go running a background check on him with your friends.
好的
I won't.
好
Okay.
下周三見
See you Wednesday.
兩點
Two o'clock.
愛你
Love you.
我愛你
Hey, I love you.
山姆 是我
Sam. Hi. It's me.
幫我人肉一個叫傑米·康拉德的人
Listen. I want you to run a check on someone. Jamie Conrad.
和往常一樣 不需要挖太多
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果