昨天和前天的內容比較簡單,但是從今天開始,難度就加大了。這主要體現在單詞的選用上。畢竟,主持會議和會面寒暄是不可同日而語的。
繼續強調,讓我們向上傳這部分內容的人表達感謝。同時,鼓勵大家購買原版圖書。
我把一些重要的點用紅色加粗的形式加以呈現。
我們的口號是:學好洋文,談笑風生!
三、會談和主持會議 At meetings and conferences
41.歡迎各位請入座。
Welcome everyone. Please be seated.
42. 開始會談前,請允許我介紹一下,我方參加人員。
Before we start, let me introduce the participants from our side.
43. 我代表蘇州市政府和人民對你來訪表示熱烈歡迎。
On behalf of the government and the people of Suzhou, I wish to express a warm welcome to you.
44. 首先,我要轉達王先生對你的誠摯問候。
First of all, I wish to convey to you the warm greetings from Mr. Wang.
45. 現在請你介紹一下,貴方代表團成員。
Would you please introduce the members of your delegation?
46. 很高興我同李女士再次相見,我對上次相見記憶猶新。
I am glad to meet you again, Miss Li. I still remember our last meeting.
47. 我們上次談得很愉快,雙方達成許多共識。
We had a pleasant talk and reached an agreement on many issues.
48. 這次我希望同貴方進行深入交流。
This time I hope to have an in-depth exchanges of view.
49. 你們是遠道而來的客人,請先談。
You are our guests coming afar. Would you like to speak first?
50. 剛才,貴方發表了很好的看法,我方都贊成。
You have made some good points. We fully agree.
51. 現在我著重談一下幾點意見。
Now I would like to make the following points.
52. 我們的會談很愉快,取得了一系列成果。
We've had a good and productive talk.
53. 希望我們今後有機會繼續進行交流。
I hope we will have the opportunity to continue our discussion.
54. 我代表會議主辦方,歡迎大家與會。
One behalf of the organizer of the conference, I wish to extend a warm welcome to you all.
55. 這次會議是由...發起的。
This conference is initiated by...
56. 會議的主題是...
The theme of the conference is...
57. 會議的日程如下...
The program of the conference is as follows: …
58. 出席會議的有:
Present at today's conference are ...
59. 下面我們進行第一項議程:
Now let's take up the first item on the agenda.
60. 會議結束前,我要向全體與會者表示感謝。
Before we conclude, I wish to thank all the participants.