電影《憨豆特工(2003)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-16 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Ah, the Heckler & Koch G-36.

啊哈 德國造的G-36步槍

Quite deadly in the right hands.

在行家手裡可都是要命的傢伙

Ah, Agent One.

啊 一號特工

I have been so looking forward to this moment.

這一刻我等得太久了

Well, in that case, I'll try not to disappoint.

我不會讓你失望的

You overestimate your power over women, Mr English.

你高估了對女人的吸引力

I'd say that would be virtually impossible.

實際上我並沒有

Sir?

長官?

Sir?

長官?

Sir!

長官!

Have you got them?

找到了嗎?

Hmm? The mission documents. Agent One's flying tonight.

嗯? 任務指令啊 特工一號今晚就動身了

Yes, the mission documents. They're here somewhere.

任務指令在哪兒呢? 應該就在這

Here we are.

找到了

Agent One.

特工一號

Gentlemen.

先生們

I'm here for my documents.

我來拿指令

Bough, Agent One's documents, please.

波夫 把特工一號的指令拿來

Thank you.

謝謝

Your mission documents, Agent One.

特工一號 你的任務指令

Including the codes for the submarine hatch, which I've checked myself.

包括潛艇艙門密碼 我全都親自核對了

Thank you.

謝謝

So, is it just France tonight,

這次只到法國嗎?

or will you be slipping over the Pyrenees as well?

會不會悄悄穿過庇里牛斯山?

If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you.

如果告訴你 就不得不殺了你

Oh, yes, yes. Well, I expect you would.

對對 就是 我想你會的

Cheerio, Agent One.

再見 特工一號

Bonne chance.

再見

Arrivederci.

再會

Such class. Such distinction.

瞧他那派頭 卓爾不群

The greatest secret agent England's ever had snuffed out in an instant.

英國史上最偉大的特工窒息而死

Terrible.

太慘了

Do you know what makes us envied the world over, Bough?

勃夫 你知道是什麼讓全世界都羨慕我們嗎

That there's always another agent waiting to step into the beach.

是倒下一個特工 千萬個特工站起來

Absolutely, sir.

沒錯 長官

And every last one of them is gathered around that grave.

現在特工們全在墓地悼念

It is our honour and privilege to guard them while they grieve.

給他們當警衛 真是我們的榮幸

Their lives are in our hands, Bough.

他們的命全握在我們手裡

Everything in order, English?

英格利西 一切都正常吧

I think you'll find it's rather more than just in order, sir.

長官 豈止是正常

You're now entering the most secure location in the whole of England.

你現在正進入全英最安全的地界

Pegasus, we face a national crisis.

帕格索斯 現在是國家危機

Agent One was clearly onto something, and we have to find out what.

特工一號肯定查到了什麼 我們得找出來

I need another agent on this immediately. Who else is there?

我要派另一名特工去調查 你說誰好呢

No one, Prime Minister.

沒人了 首相先生

They all died in the explosion.

特工們全被炸死了

All of them?

全死了?

Well, luckily there is one who survived.

不完全是 還有一個僥倖沒死

Who?

誰?

Right.

就是這兒

Johnny English. I'm here to see Pegasus.

我是強尼·英格利西 找帕格索斯

Still, no sense rushing things.

沒什麼要緊的事

There are some items you need to sign before your briefing.

在你們見面之前 請先籤收一些物品

This is your new retinal I.D. card,

這是你的新視網膜身份證

and this is your level nine security clearance.

這是你的九級特工登記表

Sign and date, please.

請籤名並標註日期

Oh, reminds me of the old service issue ballpoint.

這讓我想到了以前用過的筆

I remember every agent would carry a pen that looked just like this.

記得那裡 每個特工都有一支這樣的筆

Completely innocent to the untrained eye, but click it twice.

普通人會覺得毫不起眼 但只要按兩下

Ah, English, there you are.

英格利西 你來了

Have you seen my secretary?

見到我的秘書了嗎?

She went out.

她剛出去了

Um... shall we?

我們進去談

Now, Agent One believed that there was a plot to steal the Crown Jewels.

特工一號查到有一個盜取王冠的計劃

They've recently been through a multi-million pound restoration,

王冠剛花費數百萬英鎊進行了修復

Iargely paid for by a corporate sponsor.

大部分的修復費用都由一家公司贊助的

They're due to be unveiled tonight at the Tower of London.

他們今晚將在倫敦塔舉行王冠揭幕儀式

Unfortunately the queen is insisting that the ceremony goes ahead, so what we want you to

女王堅持揭幕儀式如期舉行 所以我們希望你去

Hah! Who? Who?

哈 誰 誰?

Who is the sponsor, sir?

贊助人是誰 長官

Pascal Sauvage.

沙維奇·帕斯卡

What, that flouncy Frenchman who owns a couple of prisons?

就是那個擁有幾座監獄的法國人

Sauvage's £7 billion empire, English,

沙維奇身價70億英鎊 英格利西,

operates over 400 prisons in 60 countries.

他們管理著全球60個國家的400多座監獄

He's built 25 of them here. Right, sir.

我們國家也有25座 對 長官

The man's related to the royal family, for goodness'sake.

他跟王室是親戚

As far as the prime minister's concerned, he's one ofthe greatest friends England's got.

首相認為他是英國最好的朋友之一

Now, English,

英格利西

I want you at the Tower tonight, monitoring this unveiling.

你今晚去倫敦塔監視揭幕儀式

Any chink in security, any weakness,

檢查保安隱患

however slight, must be plugged immediately.

一點差池也不能有

Do we understand each other?

聽清楚了嗎?

Perfectly, sir. Good.

清楚了 長官 很好

Oh, yes. And, uh, English.

很清楚 還有 英格利西

we can't afford any mistakes,

不能出任何岔子

not tonight.

尤其是今晚

The word "mistake" sir, is not one that appears in my dictionary.

長官 我的字典裡從沒有"岔子"這個詞,

Fantastic car, sir!

好棒的車 長官

Mr English,

英格利西先生

Colonel Sir Anthony Chevenix, head of Royal Security.

我是安東尼爵士上校 皇家安全組組長

Ah, Colonel, good evening.

晚上好 上校

Snipers posted on the roof as per my request? Thirteen of them.

屋頂上安排狙擊手了嗎 安排了13個

Windows? Refitted with bullet and shatter proof glass as orded.

窗戶呢 都換上了雙層防彈玻璃

I shall now mingle inconspicuously with the guests.

我現在就混入來賓中

Let me know when Her Majesty arrives. Very good.

女王陛下到達時通知我 好的

Shall I mingle with you, sir?

長官 我也要跟你一起混入來賓中嗎

Oh, yes, Bough. Once you've checked the roof.

對 勃夫 不過你得先檢查下屋頂

Help! Help!

救命

Well, hello.

你好

Hello yourself.

你好 你是...

Johnny English.

強尼·英格利西.

Lorna Campbell.

羅拉·坎貝爾

A Bloody Mary, please, not too spicy.

請來一杯血腥馬莉 不要太辣

So, are you here in some professional capacity?

您到此有何貴幹

I worked on the restoration of the jewels.

我是修王冠的

Intriguing. And yourself?

真有趣 你呢?

If I told you that, I'm afraid I'd have to kill you.

如果我說了 我就得殺了你

I'd like to see you try.

我倒願意一試

Monsieur Sauvage, on behalf of Her Majesty,

沙維奇先生 我謹代表女王陛下

may I welcome you to the Tower.

歡迎蒞臨倫敦塔

Merci, monsieur.

謝謝

So, are you here alone, Mr English?

你是一個人嗎 英格利西先生?

That's how I choose to live my life, Miss Campbell.

坎貝爾小姐 我喜歡獨來獨往

Women want safety, security.

女人都喜歡安全

I can offer them nothing but danger.

我只會給她們帶來危險

Some women find danger very attractive.

有些女人很喜歡冒險的感覺

Women like you, Miss Campbell?

像你這樣的女人

Women like me expect men like you...

我這樣的女人 希望男人都像你這樣...

to find that out for yourself.

去親自揭密

Madame.

女士

Oh, it's for me, actually.

這是我點的

Could your rustle up some of those cheesy niblets?

能請你幫我拿點奶酪玉米來嗎?

Now, where were we?

我們談到哪兒了?

You obviously haven't met our host, Monsieur Sauvage.

你肯定沒見過今晚的主人 沙維奇先生

No, thank God.

沒有 謝天謝地

You know, I think I'd rather have my bottom impaled on a giant cactus...

我寧願坐在一大片仙人掌上

than exchange pleasantries with that jumped-up Frenchman.

也不會搭理那些法國暴發戶

As far as I'm concerned, the only thing the French should host is an invasion.

在我看來 法國人都是入侵者

Sorry, can I help?

你有事嗎?

Pascal Sauvage, jumped-up Frenchman.

我是帕斯卡·沙維奇 法國暴發戶

相關焦點