Here you go, Copenhagen boy. How about ataste of hans christian hand grenade?
該你了哥本哈根小鬼,試試德國產的手榴彈滋味如何?
Oh, that could not feel good.
那感覺一定很糟。
Come on, come... oh, you clever... Come on.Come on. Take that!
來呀,來呀……你這個機靈……來吧。看我的!
Uh-oh! Uh-oh! What's the matter? This granola bar, it has peanutsin it! Oh, my god. Why did you eat it?
啊哦!啊哦!怎麼了?這燕麥卷棒上面有花生粒!天啦,為什麼你還要吃?
I don't know. It was just there!
我哪知道,它剛好就在那兒!
If I had a gun there, would you have shotyourself?
如果那兒是把槍你會崩了自己嗎?
Don't yell at me! I've got to the emergencyroom!
別罵我!我得去急診科!
Now? No, after my tongue has swollen to the size of abrisket!
現在去?等我的舌頭腫成雞胸脯那樣再去!?
All right, uh, just let me get my keys. Oh,god, oh, god, oh, god! The laundry is out of the hamper.
好吧我去拿鑰匙。天呀,天呀,天呀……衣服已經騰出盥洗籃。
Okay, Sheldon, what was it supposed to be?Fine. It's out of the washer!
拜託,謝爾頓,你說還能是什麼意思?好吧,是洗衣機還不行嘛!
I'll call you when it's in the dryer.
等進入烘乾機我再給你打電話。
All right, let's go.
好了,咱們走。
What do you think? Um, that one.
你覺得呢?唔,那個吧。
Because of the two additional ethernet ports?
因為有兩個附加的乙太網埠?
Sure. He doesn't need them. He's alreadygot a six-port ethernet switch.
沒錯。他不需要,他已經有個6埠轉換器了。
Oh, okay, then this one. Why?
好那就買這個吧。為什麼?
I don't know. The man on the box looks sohappy.
我不知道,包裝上這男的笑得很開心。
Penny, if I'm going to buy Leonard a gift,I'm going to do it right.
佩妮,如果我要給蘭納德買禮物我就要買合適的,
I refuse to let him experience the samechildhoodtrauma I did.
我不想讓他遭受我童年的精神創傷。
I know I'm gonna regret this, but: Whattrauma?
我知道我會後悔問的,是什麼精神創傷?
On my 12th birthday, I really wanted atitanium centrifuge so, you know, I could separate radioactive isotopes. Ofcourse.
我12歲生日時非常想得到一個鈦金屬離心機,我就能分離放射性同位素了。當然。
Instead of a titanium centrifuge, myparents bought me... wow, this is hard. They got me a motorized dirt bike.
我父母沒有給我買鈦金屬離心機而是……唉,難以啟齒。他們給我買了輛機動山地車。
No!
不是吧。
What 12-year-old boy wants a motorizeddirt bike?
哪個12歲男孩想要機動山地車?
All of them? Really? Yeah.
每一個。真的嗎?對呀。
Okay, so we're getting this one? Yeah, Isuppose. All right, let's go.
好啦我們就買這個了?嗯,我想是的。很好咱們走。
Excuse me. Do you know anything about thisstuff?
打擾一下,你對這個東西有了解嗎?
I know everything about this stuff.
我對這個東西了如指掌。
Okay, I have my own wholesale flower business and I want to hook up my computer in the front entrancewith the one in my refrigerated warehouse.
好的,我開了一家鮮花批發店,我想把前臺和冷凍倉庫的電腦連接在一起。
Here, buy this one, Look, it's the one we're getting. See? Happy guy.
買這個,我們買的就是這個,看他笑得多開心。
No, no, no, she doesn't want that. Sheneeds a point-to-point peer network with a range extender. Thank you.
不不不她不能買那個,她需要的是有區域擴展功能的點對點網絡。謝謝。
Which hard drive do I want--firewire orusb? It depends on what bus you have available.
我要買哪個硬碟?火線還是USB?這取決於你用的什麼總線了。
I drive a Chevy Cavalier.
我開的是雪弗萊跑車。
Oh, dear lord. Sheldon, we have to go. Notnow, penny. This poor man needs me.
上帝啊。謝爾頓我們得走了。現在不行,佩妮,這個可憐人需要我。
You, hold on. I'll be right with you.
你等等,我一會兒就幫你。
What computer do you have? And please don't say "a white one."
你的電腦是什麼樣的?別跟我說是白色的。
grenade [ɡrəˈned] 手榴彈;催淚彈
Simoncaught the grenade and hurled it back
西蒙接住手榴彈,又把它大力擲了回去。
peanut [ˈpiˌnʌts] 花生; 很少的錢
Thejobs they offer pay peanuts.
他們提供的工作報酬很低
tongue [tʌŋ] 舌頭; 語言,方言
Iwalked over to the mirror and stuck my tongue out
我走到鏡子前面伸出舌頭。
swell [swɛl] 膨脹;腫脹;增強
Shecould see her two sons swell with pride.
她能看出她的兩個兒子充滿了驕傲。
trauma [ˈtraʊmə] 損傷;創傷
Heconfronted his childhood trauma and tried to exorcise the pain
他正視自己兒時所受的創傷,努力消除心中的痛苦。
hook up連接; [俚語]結婚
Seeingas how we got on so well together, it just seemed natural that we should hookup.
既然處得這麼好,似乎我們理所當然應該搭檔。