滑動查看對話原文
What's all this?
這怎麼回事
Oh, cannon fodder. Possible replacements for the girl
炮灰 接替你和克勞馥逼我
that you and Crawford had me can.
開掉的那女孩的候選人
Here are the revised pages, Dad.
這些是改好的劇本 爸爸
Thank you, honey.
謝謝 親愛的
Adell. Such a professional young lady.
阿黛爾 都成職業女性了
How are you finding things? Enjoying yourself?
幹得怎麼樣 還開心嗎
Oh, it's a real thrill.
太令人激動了
I feel like I'm learning so much.
我覺得我學到了好多
You're doing a marvelous job.
你幹得很棒
Oh, thank you, Miss Davis.
謝謝 戴維斯小姐
Bette!
貝蒂
Don't coddle her.
別寵著她
You promised me you'd be as tough on her
你答應我 嚴格要求她
as you would any other script girl.
像對其他編劇那樣
I just admire that you make your pictures a family affair.
我只是很佩服你 一人拍電影全家上陣
It's called nepotism. The town runs on it.
這叫裙帶關係 全城都是如此