Agency and Commission
代理和佣金
Agent: What's your usual commission rate for your agents?
代理方:你們通常給代理人的佣金率是多少?
Representative: Usually, we give a commission of 3% to our agents.
廠方代表:我們通常給代理人3%的佣金。
Agent: I think 3% is too low. We have a lot of work to do in promoting sales; we're going to advertise on radio and TV, print booklets, leaflets, catalogues and so on. It all costs. 3% is simply not enough.
代理方:我覺得3%的佣金率太低率。我們需要做很多的產品推銷工作。我們要在電臺和電視上做廣告,還要印刷小冊子、傳單和商品目錄等等。所有這些都要花錢。3%的佣金是在是不夠。
Representative: Don't worry. We'll allow you a higher commission rate if your sales score a substantial increase.
廠方代表:不用擔心。如果你們的銷售額有實質性增長,我們會給你們提高佣金比率的。
Agent: You mean to say ...
代理方:您的意思是說 ...
Representative: Now, if you can sell US$2 million worth of hand-tools annually, we can only allow 3% commission. If the annual turnover exceeds US$5 million, you can get 5% commission. What do you think of that?
廠方代表:現在,如果你們銷售手工工具的年銷售額為兩百萬美元,我們只能給3%的佣金;如果你們的年銷售額超過五百萬美元,你們就可以拿到5%的佣金。您看怎麼樣?
Agent: It sounds okay. Then how do you pay the commission?
代理方:聽起來還可以。那麼,佣金怎麼支付呢?
Representative: We may deduct the commission from the invoice value directly or remit it to you after the payment.
廠方代表:我們可以直接把佣金從發票金額裡扣除,或者是在收到你們的付款之後在把佣金匯給你們。
Agent: All right. We'd like to sign an agency agreement with you immediately.
代理方:那好吧。我們願意跟你們立即籤訂代理協議。
單詞
booklet: 小冊子
leaflet: 傳單
catalogue: 目錄
worth: 價值
turnover: 營業額,銷售額
deduct: 扣除
agreement: 合同,協議
詳細解說
... worth of sth. 價值 ... 的某物
The fire caused thousands of pounds' worth of damage
那場大火造成立價值數千英鎊的損失。
sign an agreement 籤訂協議
France has just signed a new trade agreement with Japan.
法國和日本剛籤訂了一個新的貿易協議
sign a contract 籤訂合同
He has agreed salary terms and is ready to sign a new contract.
他同意了薪金條件,準備籤訂一份新合同。