點擊上方深圳小學教材輔助關注我們↑↑
107、如果不洗澡你會怎麼樣?
What If You Never Took A Shower?
往期回看
Have you ever been in a scalding hot shower
你在洗熱水澡的時候經歷過
with a bar of soap slipping through your fingers
滑溜溜的肥皂怎麼也抓不到
and shampoo stinging your eyes
或者洗髮水進到眼睛裡面
and wondered what would happen if I never took another shower?
然後想到 要是再也不洗澡會怎麼樣?
Let’s find out on today’s episode of Colossal Questions.
讓我們在今天的《重大問題》中找到答案
Here’s what would happen if you decided today
下面我們就來講講如果你今天決定
that you were never going to shower again.
今後再也不洗澡後會發生什麼事情
Well, for starters you』d stink.
那麼首先 很顯然
This one is pretty obvious, right?
你會變臭 沒錯吧?
Dead skin, dirt, and all kinds of bacteria
死皮 汙垢 各種細菌
would slowly build up all over your body causing an obnoxious odor.
會在你的全身上下慢慢聚積 引發惡臭
Is that not gross enough to get you in the shower?
這還沒噁心到讓你洗個澡嗎?
Well, how about brown clumps that would start growing on your skin?
那要是皮膚上開始出現褐色團塊呢?
That’s right,
沒錯
dirt, dust or other disgusting microbes
汙垢 灰塵或者噁心的微生物
would slowly start to collect on your skin, causing brown growths.
會在皮膚上慢慢聚集成褐色團塊
It’s most likely to happen on parts of the body that produce the most natural oils.
這最可能發生在油脂分泌旺盛的部位
Your armpits, neck, head, and behind the ears.
比如腋窩 頸部 頭部和耳後
Dead skin wouldn’t just build up on your body,
不僅你的身上會出現死皮
your scalp would have all sorts of problems too.
頭皮上也會這樣
We call dead skin that collects on the scalp dandruff.
這種頭皮上的死皮就叫頭皮屑
It’s a pretty common problem
即便是在經常洗澡的人身上
even for people who shower regularly.
這個問題也很常見
And it causes your head to itch.
頭皮屑會造成你的頭皮瘙癢
But if you stopped showering altogether,
如果你再也不洗澡
well, your dandruff would go into overdrive.
那麼你的頭皮上會布滿頭皮屑
Your hair would get oily and dirty
你的頭髮會又油又髒
and would start to look matted and full of knots
看上去亂糟糟的 到處打結
like unintentional dreadlocks
就好像無意中留了拉斯特法裡派的駭人髮型
As if that wasn’t bad enough,
好像這些還不夠糟糕似的
the skin on your face would have the worst acne attack of all time,
你的臉會得有史以來最嚴重的痤瘡
giving you terrible pimples and pus bumps from all the oil buildup.
油脂堆積會導致可怕的丘疹和膿包
But if just being really, really gross isn’t enough to keep you showering,
如果就算變得非常噁心 你也不想定期洗澡
what about the effect it has on your health?
那要是影響到你的健康呢?
That’s right, showers don’t just keep you looking and smelling nice,
沒錯 洗澡不僅能讓你精神抖擻 芳香四溢
they also keep you healthy.
也能讓你保持健康
We’re all taught that if you get a little scrape or cut it’s best to wash it off,
我們都被教過 如果有小的擦傷或割傷 最好在水下衝洗
that’s because dirt and bacteria can cause an infection.
因為灰塵和細菌會引起感染
But if you never showered then a small cut is way more likely to get infected
但如果你從不洗澡 小傷口更可能受感染而變嚴重
because of all the extra bacteria crawling around on your skin.
因為你皮膚上布滿了更多細菌
So while it might be annoying to have a bath or shower regularly,
所以 儘管定期沐浴很麻煩
it’s way less annoying than losing a limb to infection.
但也好過因感染而失去一條胳膊
And now you know what would happen if you never shower again?
這下你明白不洗澡會怎麼樣了吧?
Comment below if you have a question you』d like to know the answer too
如果你有問題 請在下方留言
and don’t forget to subscribe for more episodes of
也不要忘了訂閱後續的
Colossal Questions.
《重大問題》
Only on Dream Works TV
夢工廠TV獨家冠名
資源來源於網絡如有侵權請聯繫刪除
文章及音頻均來自網絡,如有侵權,請聯繫刪除!