原來寄予希望卻無法擁有的叫白月光,擁有卻無法再擁抱的人叫硃砂痣。
It turned out that the person who had hoped but couldn't have it was called Bai Yueguang, and the person who had it but couldn't embrace it was called cinnabar mole.
年少的歡喜是白月光,陪你到「老」的是硃砂痣。
The joy of youth is the white moonlight, and the cinnabar mole that accompanies you to the "old".
白月光是得不到的美好,硃砂痣是沒能珍惜的痛。
Bai Yueguang is a beauty that cannot be obtained, and a cinnabar mole is a pain that cannot be cherished.
人們常把寄予希望的那個人叫做白月光。
People often call the person who hopes Bai Yueguang.
我攢了好多年的溫柔和浪漫想要快點都給你。
I have accumulated tenderness and romance for many years and want to give it to you soon.
你保護世界,我保護你。
You protect the world, I protect you.
來日方長,愛和感動我都慢慢給你。
The future will be long, and I will slowly give you love and touch.
你是我的可遇不可求,可遇不可留,可遇不可有。
You are mine. You can meet but cannot ask for it.
後來我瞞了所有人又愛了你很久很久。
Later, I lied to everyone and loved you for a long, long time.
真遺憾,都沒來得及教會你愛我。
It's a pity that I didn't have time to teach you to love me.
時間會不斷刷新你身邊的人和事。
Time will constantly refresh the people and things around you.
可惜沒如果,如果有,下次就不會可惜了。
It's a pity that if there is, it won't be a pity next time.
做了你的白月光,不想你再碰到硃砂痣。
I did your white moonlight, and I don't want you to encounter cinnabar moles again.
我好貪心,我既想成為你的白月光,又想做你的硃砂痣。
I'm so greedy, I want to be your white moonlight and your cinnabar mole.