青春本來就是馬不停蹄的錯過和相遇。
Youth is a non-stop miss and encounter.
你會有許多星星,可我只喜歡你這一個月亮。
You will have many stars, but I only like your moon.
「願你的白月光,也是相伴一生的硃砂痣。」
如果萬事開頭難,那請結局一定要圓滿。
If everything is difficult at the beginning, then please end to a satisfactory ending.
希望我們都在彼此看不見的地方熠熠生輝。
I hope we all shine in places where we can't see each other.
我要把溫柔交付給能察覺我小情緒的男孩子。
I want to give tenderness to boys who can detect my little emotions.
大概每個人都會有一個 可望而不可及的人吧。
Probably everyone will have someone beyond reach.
枕頭裡藏滿了發黴的夢,夢裡注滿了無法擁抱的人。
The pillow is full of moldy dreams, and the dreams are full of people who can’t embrace.
這個世界上,真的是有人在為了和你相遇而正在錯過別人。
In this world, there are really people who are missing others just to meet you.
最好的關係,有幸遇見,恰好合拍,正好需要。
The best relationship, fortunate to meet, just in time, just need.
失去了的東西永遠不會再回來。
The lost things will never come back again.
我們終於還是沒有翻過那座山 ,他們也沒能聽到我們的故事。
We finally haven't climbed the mountain, and they haven't heard our story.
曾經以為我們不會分開的,可惜那也只是我以為罷了。
I used to think that we would not be separated, but that was just what I thought.
我好貪心,我既想成為你的白月光,又想做你的硃砂痣。
I'm so greedy, I want to be your white moonlight and your cinnabar mole.
那些以前說著永不分離的人,早已經散落在天涯了。
Those who used to say never to be separated are already scattered across the horizon.
白月光,是寄予希望卻無法擁有。
硃砂痣,是擁有了且不想再失去。
願你的白月光,也是相伴一生的硃砂痣。