如何利用文章提升口語:
首先通篇熟讀,最好每天讀10到20遍;
按照文章內容,回答問題,儘量用文中的句式和詞串,這也是一個學習的過程;
BBC 6 分鐘英語大家會感覺難一些,但是擴充詞彙量的絕好文章,唯有日復一日的積累方能成就驚人的詞彙量。
大家開口說中文是專門為那些學中文的外國朋友準備的,也是練英文的一個很好的方式,目前我們教授的是HSK 2級的課文部分;
專用QQ練習群---大家開口說英語;
本公眾號純粹基於個人愛好,學語言的路上,我們一路相伴,巴拉巴拉練起來,Good luck!
Hello. This is 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. I'm Neil.
大家好。這裡是BBC《六分鐘英語》節目。我是尼爾。
And I'm Rob.
我是羅伯。
I see you've been tucking into the biscuits again, Rob.
羅伯,我看見你又開始大吃餅乾了。
Well, I have, Neil. You can't beat a bite on a biscuit for a quick and easy sweet treat.
是的,尼爾。咬一口餅乾,快捷方便地享受到甜食,你根本沒法抗拒。
They make me feel good – as long as I don't eat too many!
它們讓我感覺愉悅——只要我不吃太多!
So, these are your "edible comforters" – a comforter is something that makes you feel relaxed and feel good.
所以,這些就是令人感到慰藉的食物,comforter是指讓你感到放鬆和愉悅的東西。
Put another way, it is your comfort food, which is what we're talking about in this programme.
換句話說,它是你的慰藉食物,那就是我們今天節目要談論的。
Yes, like biscuits – comfort food is snacks and meals we like to stuff our faces with,
是的,就像餅乾——慰藉食物是讓我們大快朵頤的零食和飯菜,
even if it's not always good for us.
即使它們並不總是對我們有益。
We'll be discussing what actually makes us eat the stuff.
我們將討論到底是什麼使我們去吃這些慰藉食物。
But how about a question to feast on, Rob?
但是,羅伯,回答個問題怎麼樣?
Patrick Bertoletti from the USA holds the Guinness World Record for eating the most cream-filled biscuits in one minute.
來自美國的派屈克·貝託萊蒂保持著一項金氏世界紀錄——在一分鐘內吃下的奶油夾心餅乾數量最多。
Do you know how many biscuits he ate?
你知道他吃了多少塊餅乾嗎?
Was it… a) 2, b) 7, or c) 15?
是a) 2塊,b) 7塊,還是c) 15塊?
Well, based on my biscuit-eating skills, I'd say 15
嗯,根據我吃餅乾的技巧,我猜是15塊
– it depends if he had to swallow them all as well.
——這也取決於他是否必須要把所有餅乾咽下去。
I'm not sure about that – but I'll reveal the answer later on.
我不確定那一點——但稍後我將揭曉答案。
Questions:
1. Do you like biscuits?
2. What is comfort food?
大家開口說中文---HSK 2級 課程
第四課 熱身
語言的本質在交流,開口是王道!
英語學習無捷徑,積累有收穫!