南方的小夥伴們,冷空氣到貨,羽絨服已經脫銷。12月8日,中央氣象臺繼續雙預警齊發,寒潮藍色預警、暴雪藍色預警持續生效中。冷,冷,冷……在英文中,除了cold,還能用哪些表達形容「冷」呢?
It's chilly today.
今天冷風颼颼。
It's freaking cold today!
今天冷死啦!
The wind really chills me to the bone./The wind is bone-chilling.
這寒風真是刺骨。
I got frozen stiff waiting at the bus stop.
在公交車站等車,我都凍僵了。
I nearly froze to death watching that football match.
看足球賽時我差點凍死了。
Shut the window. I'm freezing!
關上窗戶,我冷極了!
I can't stop shivering from the cold.
我冷得不停打哆嗦。
This cold front is taking its toll!
寒流正在發威呢!
Now it feels more like winter, doesn't it?
現在感覺比較像冬天了吧?
The chilly wind whipped my face.
凜冽的寒風像鞭子一樣抽打著我的面龐。
It's a little nippy today - you might need a coat.
今天有點冷,你可能需要一件外套。
It's brass monkeys out there tonight! You'd better wrap up warm.
今天真是冷得要命,你最好多穿點兒。
(中國日報網英語點津 編輯:yaning)