Kim's New Shoes
金的新鞋子
適合年齡:4-8歲
作者:Susan Blackaby
繪者:Philomena O'Neill
買鞋的時候小朋友們是不是都有這樣的苦惱::
不知道選哪個顏色的鞋子更好看?
總覺得別的小朋友的鞋子更好看?
今天故事裡的小主人公也是這樣的,她和好朋友都買了一雙新鞋子,總覺得對方的鞋子更好看,最後怎麼辦了呢?
來聽聽今天的故事吧~
○
01
「You need new shoes,」 said Mom.
「你需要一雙新鞋,」媽媽說。
Kim looked at her feet.
金姆看著她的腳。
「I like my old shoes,」 she said.
「我喜歡我的舊鞋,」她說。
「I have fun in them.」
「我在裡面玩得很開心。」
「We can look for new shoes
「我們可以找雙新鞋
just like the old shoes,」 Mom said.
就像舊鞋子一樣,」媽媽說。
02
Kim looked at lots of shoes at the shoe store.
金在鞋店看了很多鞋子。
At last, she saw new shoes just like her old shoes.
最後,她看到了和舊鞋一樣的新鞋。
「These shoes are best,」 said Kim.
「這雙鞋最好,」金說。
03
Then Kim had to pick a color.
然後金不得不選一種顏色。
「They don’t have pink,」 said Kim.
「他們沒有粉紅色,」金說。
「But I like red.」
「但我喜歡紅色。」
「Good. Let’s get the red shoes,」 said Mom.
「很好。媽媽說:「我們去買紅鞋吧。」
「I like blue, too,」 said Kim.
「我也喜歡藍色,」金姆說。
Kim couldn’t choose the colour of her shoes.
金姆無法選擇她的鞋子的顏色。
04
「Please choose your new shoes,」 said Mom. 「請選擇你的新鞋,」媽媽說。
Mom waited and waited.
媽媽等了又等。
She tapped her foot.
她輕拍自己的腳。
At last, Kim picked the red shoes.
最後,金選
了紅色的鞋子。
05
The next day, Kim got ready for school.
第二天,金準備上學。
「I like your red shoes,」 said Mom.
「我喜歡你的紅鞋子,」媽媽說。
「I like red, but blue is best,」 said Kim.
「我喜歡紅色,但藍色最好,」金說。
Kim met Lizzy at the bus stop.
金姆在公共汽車站遇見了麗萃。
Lizzy had new shoes, too.
麗萃也有新鞋。
「I like your blue shoes,」 said Kim.
「我喜歡你的藍色鞋子,」金姆說。
「I like blue, but red is best,」said Lizzy.
「我喜歡藍色,但紅色最好,」麗萃說。
06
「Let’s swap!」 said Kim.
「我們交換吧!金說。
Kim and Lizzy swapped shoes.
金姆和麗萃交換了鞋子。
They looked at their feet.
他們看著自己的腳。
「My red shoes look good on you,」 said Kim.
「我的紅鞋子穿在你身上很好看,」金姆說。
「I miss my blue shoes a little,」 said Lizzy.
「我有點想念我的藍鞋子,」麗萃說。
07
「Here,」 said Kim.
「給你,」金姆說。
She gave Lizzy one blue shoe.
她給了麗萃一隻藍色的鞋。
Lizzy grinned.
麗萃咧嘴笑了。
She gave Kim one red shoe.
她給了金一隻紅鞋。
08
「Now we both have the best shoes !」said Kim.
「現在我們都有最好的鞋了!金說。
- END -