很多公司為了提高品牌知名度,獲得優質客戶,喜歡參展各種展會。參加展會之前要做很多功課,比如準備好產品,產品說明書,宣傳海報等。也不要忘記了要溫習展會常用英語表達,不然到了現場,遇到外國客戶詢價,一問三不知,那就顯得很尷尬。我總結了展會都該說些什麼英語,是外企外貿必備哦,看了本文以後參展,你就不用擔心英語溝通問題了。
見面自我介紹
在展會上人來人往,每當有客戶路過或者走向你們展位的時候,要抓住機會,主動打招呼,用你的熱情感染客戶。見面的時候,都要自報家門,並且交換名片,會用到下面表達:
Nice to meet you . 很高興認識你。
How do I address you? 如何稱呼您?
Where are you from ? 你來自哪裡?
May I have your business card please?可以給我名片嗎?謝謝!
My name is Lisa,I work as a sales manager in our company. 我叫Lisa,是公司的銷售經理。
It's going to be the pride of our company. 這將是本公司的榮幸。
I would like to introduce my boss to you. 我很樂意介紹我們老闆給你認識。
I can speak English fluently,my boss just can speak Chinese. 我可以很流利地說英語,我老闆只能說中文。
介紹公司概括
自我介紹過後,就可以用英語介紹自己的公司,要突出公司的規模和優勢,讓客戶對你們有信心。你的介紹將會影響到客戶對你們公司印象的建立,所以一定要下功夫介紹好。
公司歷史
Our company was established in 1998.
Our company started out as a small family company.
公司概況
The total number of employees is over 1000. (公司人數) It has a staff of around 2500.(公司人數)
Our company has an area of 10,000 square meters. (公司面積)
我們公司面積超過一萬平米。
The company has a production capacity of 60,000 cellphones each month. (生產能力)
Its products are for both domestic and foreign markets. (市場範圍)
Our company has an annual turnover of $ 5 billion. (交易額)
Our company has been certified by the ISO9001 System. (質量認證)
We are working in a joint venture with a USA company. (合作對象)
Our market share in China has increased by 12%,making up 28% of total sales.(市場份額)
公司業務
We are in line of international trade. 我們公司做國際貿易。
We are mainly engaged in the manufacture and sale of garments.
We specialize in the production of garments.
Our business activities range from .. to..
介紹公司產品
介紹產品的時候,要把產品的性能,質量,名聲,產品優勢儘可能詳細地介紹給客戶,只有覺得產品有價值,有用途,客戶才會心動,進而有更深的合作。一個外貿業務員如果對自家產品都不了解,想讓客戶信任你,那簡直是痴人說夢。
This is our most recently developed product. 這是我們最近開發的產品。
I'm really positive that this product has all the features you want. 我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。
I strongly recommend this product.我強力推薦這種產品。
We can customize product as your requests. 我們可以根據你的要求定製產品。
We've already had a big demand for this product.這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。
This product is doing very well in foreign countries.這種產品在國外很暢銷。
This new product is to the taste of European market.這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。
Our product is lower priced than the competition.我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。
Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers . 到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。
One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。
If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感興趣的話,我可以列表讓你參考。
The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?
我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。你對哪個產品感興趣?
We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。
談論產品價格
談論價格是展會交流的時候,必不可少的話題。客戶會就他喜歡的某幾個款式詢價。如果覺得你們報價高了,客戶也會討價還價。
Thank you for your inquiry. Would you please tell us what quantity you need so that we can work out the offer?
謝謝你詢價。為了便於我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?
To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.
在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。
Here are our FOB prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.
這是我們的 FOB 價格單。單上所有價格以我方最後確認為準。
I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我敢保證我們向你提供的價位是合理的。
We can cut down/ lower the price by $5 for each unit,if the material be changed from good quality to just normal one.
如果材料能夠從好的變成一般的,我們可以考慮每個降價5美金。
If your order is large enough,we will be ready to reduce our price by 2 percent.
如果你方訂貨量大,我們將給予2%的優惠價格。
For the purpose of establishing business relationships with you,we may grant you a special discount of 2%,this is the best we can do for you.
為了建立業務關係,我們可以考慮至多給予2%的特別折扣。
While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.
雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。
They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere. 這些報價比其他任何地方都要低得多。
This is the best price we can offer. 這是我們能夠報的最好價格。
The price we offer compare favorably with quotations you can get elsewhere.
我們的報價比較起來還是比較優惠的。
邀請客戶到公司參觀
一般來說在展會上,外國客戶對你們公司,產品並不能完全了解和信任,這個時候,你可以考慮邀請他們到公司或者工廠參觀。客戶到公司參觀之後,才能堅定下單的信心。
I'd like to invite you to take a visit to our factory.
我和樂意邀請您到我們公司參觀。
You'll know our products better after visiting our factory.
參觀工廠後您會對我們的產品有更深的了解。
We have more samples in the showroom of our company,we would like to show you more if you have the opportunity to come.
我們在公司樣品房還有更多東西,你來參觀的話,可以給你展示更多。
和客戶討論日常安排
如果是你們邀請來參展的客戶,有必要和客戶討論一下行程。或者臨時客戶在現場很信任你們,也可以和他們談論後面的日程安排。
I've come to make sure that your stay in Guagnzhou is a pleasant one.
我特地為你們安排使你們在廣州的逗留愉快。
I'd like to show you around the city.
我很樂意帶你到這座城市逛逛。
It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.
如果你們感到方便的話,我想現在討論一下日程安排的問題。
We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我們已經很順利地把活動日程安排好了。
We would be glad to start business with you.
我們很高興能與貴公司建立貿易往來。
Thank you for you cooperation.
謝謝你們的合作。
在展會上交流英語,是你英語綜合水平的體現,因為要談論的東西太多了。但無論如何,做為參展者,一定要懂得介紹公司,公司產品,還要具備和客戶英語討價還價的能力,這幾個是核心問題,其它的都好解決。在參展之前,你把這篇文章的表達弄通背熟,去參展不用擔心英語不好而出醜。
想要此書籍得請私信於我!