提示:點擊上方"奇速英語"↑免費訂閱
來自德國的ClubdesBelugas樂隊的一首It'sABeautifulDay。這是一首融合了巴西野性以及黑人靈魂音樂元素的作品。電子元素與爵士風的結合,再加上主唱曼妙的歌聲,整首歌美得不要不要的!
(i’m) waking up in your arms
在你的臂彎醒來
And I still feel sleepy
可還是感覺有點困
I really, really, really don’t
我是真的,真的不想
Wanna face the day
不想面對這一天
So many silly things to do
有許多愚蠢的事情等著我
That I can’t escape
我雖無法擺脫它們
But maybe there is somethin』 else
但也許還有別的事可以做
I』d like to stay here with you
我想和你待在這裡
It』d be a beautiful day
那將是美好的一天
Sneakin, under the sheets
偷偷地躲在床單下
Snugglin』 up to you
就這樣依偎著你
(I)wona wake you up slow
我想慢慢叫醒你
Nestle into you
只是抱著你已然著迷
From our bed to heavens gate
這溫暖的床就是天堂之門
And back again
然後又再回過神來
So please treat me nice and gentle
請對我再好一些,溫柔一些
Wrap my body round yours
輕輕地靠近我、抱緊我
It’s a beautiful day
這真是美好的一天
A little bit out of breath
有點喘不過氣來
Feelin drained
感覺花光了全部精力
A little tingle in my feet
我覺得雙腳有點痛
And shivers down my spine
背後也有點發涼
I’m getting goosebumps from the afterglow
在夕陽的餘暉下我開始起雞皮疙瘩
Oh I’m feelin contented
哇~我感到非常滿足
I wanna do this again
真想再試一次
It』d be a beautiful day
這將是美好的一天
Getting up with a smile
帶著微笑起床
Ready to face the day now
現在準備好面對這一天了
Feelin on top of the world
感覺我正身處世界之巔
Takin our little secret with me
隨身帶著我們的小秘密
But when I see you layin』 there
但當我無意瞥見你躺在那裡
Lookin』at me
正痴痴地看著我
I think the day can wait』 till later
我想這一天又得等會兒才能開始了
I wanna do this again
真想再試一次
It』d be a beautiful day
這將是美好的一天
to jump down one's throat: 突然粗暴地回答、突然打斷某人的話,說話帶火藥味;把某人氣得夠嗆
1.He jumped down my throat by saying he didn't ask me to help him.他說他壓根就沒讓我幫忙,這話把我氣得夠嗆。
pound the pavement (pound: vt. 搗爛;敲打,pavement人行道,pound the pavement 流浪,徘徊街頭, 近似漢語的 「踏破鐵鞋」 ,所以引申為奔波)
2. He was pounding the pavements for three years and finally found his niche in life.他奔波了三年尋找工作,最後終於找到了一個適合自己的崗位。(niche:[niːʃ; nɪtʃ] n 合適的職業)
start sth from scratch(scratch: n抓;刮;起跑線):從零開始;白手起家
3. Those who started their business from scratch usually had a hard beginning followed withprosperity.那些白手起家的人們一開始非常艱辛,但後來的生意都很紅火。
toil and moil (toil: n辛苦;苦工;moil: n 辛苦;混亂 )辛苦地工作,做苦工,乾重活;
4. Those people that are toiling and moiling will get no more than peanuts.那些辛辛苦苦累死累活的人掙不到幾個子兒。(peanuts: n小人物;小零碎;微不足道的錢)
to play fast and loose, to play,玩,fast,快,loose, 輕率的,不介意的。 整個短語的意思為,不負責任、不靠譜。
5. You can play fast and loose with anything but not with principles.你幹什麼都可以吊兒郎當,但就是不能不把原則當回事。
chance the duck:不管三七二十一;冒險
6. He would never chance the duck in doing things without thinking about the consequences.他做事絕不會冒險一試而不考慮其後果。
count your chickens before they are hatched: 過早樂觀;
7. You can't count your chickens before they are hatched. You can't underestimate thestrength of your opponents.你不能高興得太早了,不要低估了你競爭對手的實力。
red flag:危險信號,<喻>惹人生氣的事物;
8. The new policy was just like a red flag to all the citizens of the city.新出臺的那個政策激怒了全市人民。
left-handed compliment: left-handed,左撇的; 左旋的; 笨拙的; 無誠意的; 短語意思為,假恭維;言不由衷的恭維話
9. She is silly. She sometimes may even feel excited at some left-handed compliments.她很傻。有時竟然聽不出別人是在挖苦她。
bring comtempt upon yourself: (contempt: n. 輕視,蔑視;恥辱) 自討沒趣
10. You were really bringing contempt upon yourself by offering to help those who did notactually need your help.你主動去幫助那些根本就不需要你幫助的人,真是自討沒趣。
申請免費試聽課程請諮詢:
黃老師QQ: 67381604微信:17760376675陳老師微信 :qisu-chen 電話:18982092551李老師微信: qisulili 電話:18190718569小靜老師微信 :qisuen123456 電話:18011340373