外出旅行時
旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?
Where&39;s the tourist information center? (旅遊信息問訊處在哪兒?)
Sorry, I&39;m interested in architecture.
都有哪些路線的旅行呢?
What kind of tours do you have?
What kind of tours do you have? (都有哪些路線的旅行呢?)
Well, we have... (是啊,我們有……)
What kind of tours are available?
What kind of tours do you offer?
What kind of tours are there?
請告訴我去的路線。
Please show me the way.
他們星期六開門嗎?
Are they open on Saturdays?
有旅遊車嗎?
Are there any sightseeing buses? *sightseeing 「觀光,遊覽」。
Is there a sightseeing bus tour? (有旅遊車遊覽團嗎?)
Do you have any sightseeing bus tours? (你們有什麼旅遊車的旅行團嗎?)
Are there any sightseeing bus tours? (有旅遊車遊覽團嗎?)
我想坐計程車旅遊。
I&39;d like a guide.
我想要一位會日語的導遊。
I want a Japanese-speaking guide.
I&39;d like to request a Japanese-speaking guide.
Could we have a Japanese-speaking guide?
一天多少錢?
How much is it per day?
入場券多少錢?
How much is admission?
How much is the entrance fee?
買兩張票。
Two tickets, please.
那個建築物是什麼?
What&39;s go to see the castle.
多美的景色呀!
What a beautiful view!
我想多呆一會兒。
I want to stay longer.
我們走吧!
Let&39;ll send the pictures.
哪兒有禮品店?
Where is the gift shop?
Where can I find the gift shop?
洗手間在哪兒?
Where&39;s outside, to the left.
It&39;s outside, to your left.
It&39;s outside, on your left.
我能走得到嗎?
Can I walk there?
Is it walking distance? *walking distance 「能夠徒步行走的距離」。
Do you think I could walk there? (你覺得我能走得到那兒嗎?)
你最好坐公共汽車。
You should take a bus.
Can I walk there? (我可以走得到那兒嗎?)
You should take a bus. (你最好坐公共汽車。)
It would be better if you took a bus.
I&39;d better take a bus.
今天晚上的節目是什麼?
What&39;s playing tonight?
What are you showing tonight?
一共演多長時間?
How long does it last? *last有表示「連續,持續」的意思。
How long will it last?
How long is it?
幾點演完?
What time will it be over?