作者:久伴英語
幼兒英語學習的方式是需要豐富多彩的,這樣才能有效的激發孩子對英語學習的興趣,而幼兒英語幽默情景劇,就是一種很好的英語學習方法。通過讓孩子融入故事情節中進行表演學習,不僅能夠激發孩子對英語的學習興趣,在表演過程中更能夠有效的理解消化英語故事所表達的內容,學到更多英語知識,今天小編為小朋友們準備了一篇簡單幼兒英語情景劇劇本——《三隻小豬》(Three Little Pigs),一起來學習一下吧!
Three Little Pigs
三隻小豬
主要人物:Storyteller故事講述者、Mother 豬媽媽、Wolf狼、Sister pig Long-Long豬妹妹、Brother pigs Ding-Ding豬哥哥丁丁、Brother pigs Dong-Dong豬哥哥東東
Mother pig: you have grown up. You must build yourselves a house. Good-bye, children. To build a room. Be careful of the Wolf.
豬媽媽:你們已經長大了,你們得為自己蓋間房。再見,孩子們。去蓋間房。小心狼。
Pigs: Yes, Mum. Goodbye.
小豬們:好的,媽媽。再見。
Wolf: I'm hungry. Look, there are three little pigs to make my delicious meal.
狼:我餓了。看,三隻小豬可以做我的美餐。
Sister pig: What are you doing, brothers?
豬妹妹:哥哥,你們在幹什麼?
Ding-Ding: I’m building a house with leaves.
丁丁:我在用樹葉蓋房子。
Dong-Dong: I’m building a house with sticks.
東東:我在用樹枝蓋房子。
Sister pig: But leaves aren’t strong. And sticks aren’t strong.
豬妹妹:可是樹葉不牢固。樹枝也不牢固。
Brother pigs: Yes, we know. But it’s easy.
豬哥哥:我們知道。但它很容易。
Brother pigs:What are you doing, sister?
豬哥哥:你在幹什麼?
Sister pig: I’m building a house with bricks.
豬妹妹:我在用磚頭蓋房子。
Brother pigs: Bricks! That’s very difficult.
豬哥哥:用磚頭蓋,那太難了。
Sister pig: I know. But bricks are strong.
豬妹妹:我知道,可是磚頭很堅固。……
Brother pigs: Oh, we’re finished. Let’s have a nap.
豬哥哥:哦,我們完了。我們先睡個覺吧。。
Sister pig: My house is built. My house is strong.
豬妹妹:我的房子蓋好了,我的房很堅固。
Wolf: Little pigs. Little pigs. Open your Doors!
狼: 小豬,小豬,快開門!
Brother pigs: No. No. Go away.
豬哥哥們:不開,不開。快點走開。
Wolf: This is very easy. Sticks and leaves aren’t strong.
狼:這太容易了。樹枝和樹葉都不牢固。
Storyteller: The wolf blows the houses down. Ding-Ding and Dong-Dong run to Long-Long’s house.
講故事者:狼吹倒了房屋。丁丁和東東跑到龍龍家。
Brother pigs: Help! Help!
豬哥哥:救命! 救命!
Wolf: Stop, you two pigs.
狼:站住,你這兩隻小豬。
Brother pigs: Open the door, sister. The wolf is coming. Let me in.
豬哥哥:妹妹,快開門。狼來了,讓我們進去。
Long-Long: Come in, please. Don’t worry. My house is strong.
龍龍:快進來。別擔心,我的房子很堅固。
Wolf: Where did they go? Oh they are Here. Little pigs. Little pigs. Open the door!
狼:他們跑哪兒了?噢,他們在這兒。小豬,快把門打開。
Three pigs: No. No. Go away. You bad wolf.
三隻小豬:不開,不開。快走開。你這隻惡狼。
Wolf: I』ll blow it down.
狼:我要吹倒它。
Storyteller: the Wolf blew and he blew and he blew. But the house is very strong.
講故事者:狼吹呀吹,它不停地吹。可是房子非常堅固。
Wolf: I』ll hit it. Oh.
狼:我要撞倒它。噢!
Long-Long: Let’s boil the water.
龍龍:我們把水燒開。
Brother pigs: OK.
豬哥哥:好的。
Wolf: Oh, oh! It’s hot. It’s hot.
狼:噢!噢!好燙,好燙。
Three little pigs: good! The Wolf is dead. The Wolf is dead.
三隻小豬:好啊!狼死了,狼死了。
Storyteller: Since then, Ding-Ding and Dong- Dong work hard with Long-Long.They work and play together.
講故事者:從那以後,丁丁、東東 和龍龍一起努力工作。 他們一起工作,一起玩。
以上就是小編為大家整理出來的一篇簡單幼兒英語情景劇《三隻小豬》的劇本,通過讓孩子飾演情景劇的角色,能夠讓孩子身處於一個全英文的環境中,從而激發孩子對英語的學習興趣並提高英語各方面的能力。