美劇《副警長》第一季第一集Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-16 可小果

霍利斯特警長在警局的傳奇歷史

Sergeant Hollister's storied history

本庭已盡數悉知

with this department is well-known to this board.

他的固執 不服從上級

Equally well-known is his history of recalcitrance,

以及不尊重指揮系統的行為 本庭也已悉知

insubordination, and disregard for the chain of command.

霍利斯特警長 我來跟你說清楚

Sergeant Hollister, let me make this clear for you.

關於我們和移民署的聯合行動

Did you or did you not warn residents of this community

你有沒有警告過該社區的居民

about our joint operation with ICE?

我可能提過

I might've mentioned it.

比爾 你差點讓三千萬的聯邦撥款打水漂

Bill, you jeopardized 30 million in federal grants.

你以為你是誰 霍利斯特警長

Who the hell do you think you are, Sergeant Hollister?

我是個警察

I'm a lawman.

一分黑錢也沒收過

Never took a dime.

除非迫不得已 否則不會對他人下手

Never put my hands on somebody unless I had to.

如果有別的辦法 絕不會扣動扳機

Never pulled the trigger when there was another way.

你想追捕黑幫 人販子

You wanna hunt gangsters, human traffickers?

我就是你的王牌

Well, I'm your huckleberry.

但你們想讓我把別人從家裡拖出來

But you're asking me to drag families from their homes

這樣你們就可以獨吞聯邦撥款

so you can eat from the federal trough.

你什麼時候迷失了自我 傑瑞

When did you lose your way, Jerry?

至少我知道現在是什麼年代

At least I know what century it is.

我和他曾一同宣誓

Well, I swore the same oath he did.

我並沒有向你宣誓

I didn't swear it to you.

我向他們宣誓

I swore it to them.

我一點也不在乎

And I don't give a pinch of dry turd

這些人是怎麼來到這裡的

how those folks got here.

我們都是移民

We're all immigrants.

我承諾過要保護他們

I gave my word I'd protect them.

哪怕是保護他們免受你們的迫害

Even if it's protecting them from you.

這麼說吧

Here's the deal.

你們可以告訴布拉福德警長 如果他想收回我的警星

You can tell Sheriff Bradford if he wants my star,

他知道在哪找我

he knows where to find me.

我出生於警察世家

I come from a long line of lawmen.

我的曾曾曾祖父

My great, great, great granddad

是洛杉磯警長手下的第一批副警長之一

was one of the first Los Angeles Sheriff's deputies

在執行公務時殉職

killed in the line of duty.

他在日落大道被土匪槍殺

He was shot by bandits right off Sunset,

那時 日落大道還是土路

just a cattle trail then.

人們說 那裡曾發生過很多槍戰

They say it was a hell of a gunfight.

但是卻沒有紀念牌

But there's no plaque,

他犧牲的地點沒有任何標記

nothing to mark the spot where he died.

現在那裡都修成了熱瑜伽店

Just one of those hot yoga places now.

正在追捕搶劫嫌犯

In pursuit of 211 suspects.

發生交火

Shots fired.

請求支援 山姆 疑犯向南逃竄

20 SAM suspect is southbound

正在穿過德拉羅薩西部的小路

through the alley west of Delarosa.

騎警隊 收到 亨利·山姆正在追捕嫌犯

MED 833. Henry Sam in pursuit.

正在小巷中向西前進

Westbound in the alley.

正在前往派翠夏大道和第三大道交界處

Heading towards Patricia and Third.

收到 你剛剛說了"騎警隊"嗎

Confirm. You said "Mounted Detail"?

沒錯

Yee-haw.

來吧 我們走

Come on, baby, let's go.

打死那些蠢豬

Shoot those pigs.

快加速 我們得甩掉他們

Punch it. Let's go! Come on, we gotta lose 'em.

那個瘋子在幹什麼

What's that crazy fool doing?

霍利斯特

Hey, Hollister.

奧斯卡

Oscar!

想吃槍子嗎

You want some?

跪下

Get down on the ground!

你身上有什麼

What do you got, huh?

比爾 你幹了什麼

Bill, what did you do?

上頭打算接手這起案子嗎

Majors running point on this?

對我來說還挺重要的

Looks pretty major to me.

我不算是警探

Well, I'm no detective,

但皮隆 還有那個以前叫西斯科的傢伙

but Pelon and the artist formerly known as Cisco there,

都是洛黑幫的人

both from L.O.N.

洛杉磯黑人幫

Los Osos Negros.

司機好像是上湖區黑幫的人

Driver seems like he was Upperlake mafia.

最後一個人跑了 但我認識他

Last guy's in the wind. But I know him.

奧斯卡·維拉洛波斯

Oscar Villalobos.

人們稱他為惡魔 他是砍幫的人

They call him Demon. He's with the Cutdowns.

你聽說過三個敵對黑幫一起聯手嗎

You ever heard of three rival gangs working together?

也許是因為利益

Maybe it's the score.

油水夠大 能讓他們放下仇恨

Enough cheese, they set aside their differences.

卡布裡麥斯 墨西哥的銀行

Cabriamex? Bank in Mexico.

皮隆的身上有這個

Pelon had this on him.

像是某種暗號

Some kinda cipher.

無論是什麼 他不希望這落到我們手上

Whatever it is, he didn't want us havin' it.

所有人 收隊

Yo, everybody, move back.

霍利斯特警長 我是縣檢察官朱利葉斯·費比安

Sergeant Hollister, Julius Fabian, County Attorney.

你好嗎 朱利葉斯

How you doin', Julius?

我的工會代表不在場 我不會開口

I'm not sayin' another word without my union rep present.

只是一名副警長參與了槍擊事件

You don't get to ambush me

你們沒必要伏擊我

after a deputy involved shooting.

我們不是為這個來的

That's not why we're here.

那你只是碰巧在附近嗎

Oh, you just happened to be in the neighborhood?

不 我們來是因為布拉福德警長

No, we're here because of Sheriff Bradford.

如果布拉福德警長覺得他的走狗可以嚇唬我

If Sheriff Bradford thinks his monkeys can intimidate me

逼我退休的話...

into retiring...

下午早些時候 霍利斯特警長

Sheriff Bradford suffered a serious heart attack

心臟病突發

earlier this afternoon.

於15時35分宣告死亡

He was pronounced dead at 1535 hours.

-什麼 -因此

- What? - And as it happens,

洛杉磯郡憲章規定

County Charter states that in the event

如果正式選出的警長在任期內去世

that a duly elected sheriff dies in office,

那麼在他的隊伍裡服役時間最長的成員

then the longest serving member of his mounted posse

將會成為代理警長

shall serve as acting sheriff

直至選出新任警長

until a new sheriff can be elected.

你們不是在開玩笑吧

You gotta be kiddin' me.

比爾 我也希望這是玩笑

Bill, I wish we were.

把你的右手放上來

Raise your right hand.

跟著我說

Repeat after me.

我 你的名字

I... State your name.

我 威廉·霍利斯特

I, William Hollister...

謹此莊嚴宣誓 我將維護美利堅合眾國憲法

Do solemnly swear to uphold the constitution of the United States.

...do solemnly swear to uphold the constitution of the United States...

以及加利福尼亞州憲法

And the constitution of the State of California.

...and the constitution of the State of California.

-願上帝保佑 -願上帝保佑

- So help me God. - So help me God.

-就這樣嗎 -就這樣

- That's it? - That's it.

你現在是洛杉磯郡的新任警長

You're the new sheriff of Los Angeles County.

你被炒了

You're fired.

霍利斯特警長

Sheriff Hollister.

拜拜了

Adios.

副警長

第一季 第一集

警長是人民選出來的官員

Sheriff's an elected official.

上百萬人投票給他 寶貝

Millions of people vote him in, honey.

洛杉磯郡

警長

我不是政客

I'm no politician.

我知道

Don't I know it.

下巴抬起來

Lift your chin a little.

我憑什麼穿這一身制服

I'm wearing these things, why?

不過是150年前制訂的

Because of some obscure rule that nobody remembers

早已被人遺忘的晦澀條文

on a 150-year-old piece of paper.

可能規定了我的薪水就是脂油或豬崽之類的

Probably says to pay me in tallow or pigs or something.

Oh, no.

那你還怎麼讓我過奢華的生活

How are you ever gonna keep me in this lavish lifestyle

我可是已經習慣了

to which I'm accustomed to, hmm?

你知道這像什麼嗎 還記得《脫線家族》嗎

You know what it's like, that Brady Bunch episode, remember?

1995年美國大熱喜劇

他們把格雷格包裝成搖滾明星

Where they make Greg the rock star,

只是因為他穿西裝好看

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

相關焦點