1.Very angry also dare not commit tomfoolery, afraid oneself is not important enough.
很生氣也不敢胡鬧,怕自己不夠重要。
2.Heartless smile to hide what, in fact, tired, very tired very tired.
沒心沒肺的笑容究竟在掩飾什麼,其實累了,很累很累。
3.Willing, really humble and brave.
心甘情願,真的又卑微又勇敢。
4.He takes a handful of sugar and sends it to everyone. You say your piece is the sweetest.
他拿著一把糖,逢人就發,你偏說你的這塊最甜。
5.Have you ever had gum? If it's not sweet, it's like love.
你吃過口香糖嗎?不甜就吐了,像極了愛情。
6.I think, I do not need you somehow cold and expired without waiting for the warmth.
我想,我不需要你莫名其妙的冷淡和過期不候的溫暖。
7.See through the world, do not wear the heart.
看穿了世界,也看不穿人心。
8.When it comes to doing it, the word is both romantic and secure.
說到做到,這個詞既浪漫又有安全感。
9.The original love will expire, and the rest is just a memory.
原來愛情會過期,剩下的只是回憶。
10.Why, all of a sudden, don't you want me?
你為什麼,突然就不要我了呢?
11.People can lie, but details can't.
人可以說謊,但細節不會。
12.Next time I want to love you slowly, at least write the epitaph for you, then mention the matter of breaking up.
下一次戀愛我想慢一點,至少給你寫完墓志銘,再提分手的事。