現代酒店英語實用教程:是現代,根據酒店的特點按照工作流程的順序進行編寫,其中包括了背景知識介紹、常用句型精選、經典對話、詞彙等。
Room Reservation
八.經典對話
--Good morning! Room reservations, may I help you
--Yes, I'd like to reserve a room.
--Thank you, sir. For which date and how many person will there be in your party
--From April,16th to 20th. Just my wife and myself.
--From April, 16th to 20th. And which kind of room would you prefer, sir
--A twin, please.
--Could you hold the line please. I will check our room availability. Thank you for waiting sir. We have a twin room at 180 dollars pernight. Would that be all right
--Ok, I'll take it.
--Thank you, sir. May I have your name and phone number, please
--Sure, my name is Aron Johnson. My phone number is 32425827.
--Mr. Aron Johnson. Phone number is 32425827. Excuse me, how do you spell your first name
--It's double A-r-o-n.
--Double A-r-o-n. Thank you Mr. Johnson. May I know your arrival time on April, 16th.
--Around 9pm.
--Mr. Johnson. For the unguaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room by 6pm. Because it is the peak season now. If you make theguaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card
--Fine, do you accept American express
--Yes, may i know the number
--It's 134948.
--Thank you Mr. Johnson. You've made guaranteed reservation in Guozhou Hotel. From April,16th to 20th for five nights. If you can't arriveat scheduled. Please inform us before 6pm on April, 16th. Thank you for calling. And we look forward to serving you.
九. 常用句型百寶箱
1)預定基本應對:
1. Do you have one single room for two nights
我想訂倆個晚上的單人房一間行嗎?
2. Room reservations, can I help you Reservations, can I help you
客房預訂部可以為你效勞嗎?
3. I'd like to reserve a room. 我想訂個房間。
4.How many nights do you wish to stay
您希望住幾晚?
5. How much is the room
房租是多少錢?
6. Which date will that be
要訂在什麼時候?
7. How many guests will there be in your party
您一行有多少人?
8. May I know your name May I know your phone number May I know your email
能告訴我您的姓名電話和電子郵件嗎?
9. How do you spell that
請問怎麼拼寫?
10. Could you hold the line please. I will check our room availability.
請別掛斷好嗎, 我來查一下是否有空房間。
11. Thank you for waiting sir Thank you for waiting madam.
讓您久等了先生 讓您久等了女士
12. I will arrive late but please keep my reservation.
我會晚一點到達,請保留我預定的房間。
13. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card
您願意用信用卡來擔保預定嗎?
14. I'd like to confirm your reservation.
我想再確認一下您的預定。
2)海外預定
1. May I have your airline and flight number, please
請告訴我您搭乘的航空公司和班機號碼號碼?
2. We offer free transportation to and from the airport.
我們提供免費的機場送迎服務。
3. We have a counter at the airport. Our representative will escort you to the car.
我們在機場設有櫃檯, 到時將有代表護送您上車。
4. Do you know your arrival time at the airport, sir
您知道您抵達機場的時間嗎?
5. Do you mean local time
您指的是當地時間嗎?
6. Where can we contact you in Guangzhou
在廣州我們可以經由哪個單位和您聯絡?
7. care of company. The phone number is
可以經由某某公司取得聯絡,他們的電話號碼是
8. We look forward to serving you. Have a safe trip.
我們期待為您服務。祝您旅途平安。
3)對房間和床具的偏好
1. What kind of room would you prefer
你想要什麼樣的房間
2. I'd like to reserve a room with the sea view.mountain view.
我想訂一間看得到海山的房間
3.I'd like a room with a very large bed I'd like a room with a very large balcony.
我想要一間有大床的房間我想要一間有陽臺的房間
4. Certainly, sir. We will book you into a room with the queen size bedthe king size bed.
好的先生,我們會為您登記一間有大號床的房間 特大號床的房間
4)房價和付款事項
1. A single room is 80 US dollars per night with ten percent tax and ten percent service charge.
單人房每晚80美金外加10%的稅金和10%的服務費。
2.We have a double at 800 Hong kong dollars and 1000 Hong kong dollars available . Which one would you prefer
我們有價格在800到1000元港幣的大床間, 您喜歡哪一種呢?
3. Does the price include breakfast
這個價錢包括早餐嗎?
4. I'm afraid we have no credit arrangement with your company. We will need an advance pass by bank drive or in cash before the reservation date.
恐怕我們和貴公司沒有信用貸款的協定,您得在預定日期之前預先送來銀行匯票或現金作為定金。
5. We offer special range for your company, sir. For a single room there is 15% discount.
我們酒店為貴公司提供特價先生。單人房可以打8.5 折
6. Shall we charge this to your company
我們是向貴公司收費嗎?
7. Which department of your company should bill be made out to
我們應該將帳單送到貴公司的哪個部門?
8.Do you accept credit card do you accept traveller's check.
你們酒店接受信用卡嗎 你們酒店接受旅行支票嗎
5)指定的房間沒空缺或酒店客滿
1. I’m afraid we have no twin room available but we can offer you a double room.
我們恐怕沒有多餘的雙床間了,但是我們可以給您提供一個大床間。
2. I'm afrai we have no swathe available . Would you mind a twin instead
我們恐怕沒有多餘的套間了, 你建議改定雙床間嗎?
3. I'm sorry but we are fully booked those days as it is the peak season.
很抱歉因為是旺季, 那段時間的客房都被訂光了。
4. Is it possible for you to change your reservation date
您可不可以改變預定日期呢?
5.This is the businest season. I'm very sorry but could you call this later again this weekend we may have some cancellation.
現在是旺季非常抱歉。但是請你這個周末再打電話來好嗎?可能會有人取消預訂
6. Can you book me into another hotel in this area.
可不可以在當地為我預定另一家旅館呢
7.We hope to have another opportunity to serve you.
我們期待下次能為您效勞。
6)確認預定
1. Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call
您這個電話是確認預定還是新的預定呢?
2. I』d like to confirm a reservation.
我要確認一項預定。
3. Your room is confirmed.
您的預定已經得到確認。
4. I'm afraid that we have no record of your reservation for that date in your name.
恐怕我們沒有您那天預定的記錄
5. Shall I make a reservation for you now
我現在為您預訂好嗎?
6. When did you make the reservation
您什麼時候預定的
7. In whose name was the reservation made
這項預定是用誰的名字訂的
7)為客人更改、取消、延長預定
1. I'd like to extend my reservation for one more night.
我想將預定再延長一晚
2. We will extend the reservation for you.
我們會為您延長預定的
3. I'd like to change a reservation. I'd like to cancel a reservation
我要更改一項預定。 我要取消一項預定
4. Certainly, sir. We will make the change for you.We will make the cancellaton for you.
當然可以先生。 我們會為您更改預定 我們會為您取消預訂。