電影《保佑(2009)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2020-12-11 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

Mum?

媽媽

I'm going to Trisha's after school.

我放學後要去特麗莎家

Alright?

行嗎

Love you.

愛你

Touch me.

摸我啊

I need some money.

我需要點錢

What for?

做什麼用

Lunch.

午飯

There's food in the fridge.

冰箱裡有吃的

I wanna go out. You're going to school.

我要出去 你得去上學

After school. Where?

放學後才去 要去哪

I don't fuckin' know yet do I?

該死的 鬼才知道

Watch your mouth.

嘴巴放乾淨點

Daniel.

丹尼爾

Did you take my money?

你拿我的錢了嗎

No. I was just asking for some.

沒有 我只是想要一些

You were in my room last night.

你昨晚在我的房間

No I wasn't.

我沒拿

Don't shit me. I saw you.

別想騙我 我都看見了

I was just getting a couple of fags that's all.

我只拿了幾支煙 僅此而已

You're lying. I'm not mum. I swear.

你在說謊 我沒有 我發誓 媽媽

Well you've done it before.

得了 你以前就那樣做過

Just give me my money.

把錢給我

I didn't take your fucking money!

我沒拿你的破錢

Daniel.

丹尼爾

Daniel!

丹尼爾

She swore you know and she's not meant to swear.

她在大罵 可她自己沒有意識到

According to her she's not meant to swear.

她沒有意識到

They all swear aduits. All of 'em.

他們都罵人 所有的大人們

All the fuckin' teachers swear.

所有該死的老師也罵人

She said ''you're an embarrassment to me Trisha.''

她說 "你丟我的人 特麗莎"

''a fuckin' embarrassment.''

"我他媽丟她人"

That's bad man.

真糟糕 夥計

Then she jabs me with her scissors. On purpose right?

然後她用剪刀戳我 她是故意的

That's child cruelty or something.

這算虐兒或諸如此類的事吧

She jabs me with her scissors!

她用剪刀戳我

On my arm right?

戳在我胳膊上

And I go ''you're dangerous.''

然後我說 "你很危險"

'cause she's just jabbed me with her scissors right?

因為她用她的剪刀戳我 對吧

And she goes back ''you're dangerous.''

她頂回來 "你很危險"

I say ''how am I dangerous?''

我說 我很危險嗎

Don't. What?

別那麼做 什麼

Be mean.

太過分了

I'm not being mean.

我才不過分

You're spitting at her.

你在吐她

So? It's mean.

那又怎樣 很惡劣

What's the problem?

那又怎麼樣

She's gonna throw herself under a train now.

她難不成馬上會臥軌自殺嗎

She might. Bullshit

很有可能 胡扯

She might start cutting herseif like Marina Brynner.

她也許會自殘 就像濱海·布林內

You don't cut yourself 'cause you're fat.

你不會因為你是胖子就自殘的

Who says?

誰說的

You cut yourself 'cause you've been abused as a child.

你會因為從小被虐待而自殘

That's anorexics. No it's not.

那是厭食者 不 不是

Yeah it is.

就是那樣

It's not anorexics. It's Goths.

不是厭食者 是哥特人

Yeah and Goths.

是 包括哥特人

That's why all Goths are anorexic.

這就是為什麼所有哥特人都厭食的原因

Nah. I've seen heaps of fat Goths.

我就見過不少肥胖的哥特人

Who?

I don't know. Just walking around.

我不知道 大街上見到的

There's none.

就沒有見過

Bullshit.

扯淡

You get a group of three Goths

你去看看哥特人

They're not all gonna be skinny.

不是每個都瘦的皮包骨

There'll be one fat one.

他們一個比一個胖

Trisha.

特麗莎

It's Roo.

是我 羅奧

Whose phone is that?

這是誰的電話

Mine.

我的

Can you bring me some clothes?

你能給我送幾件衣服來嗎

Can't. I'm at school.

不行 我在學校

Where are you? Mum thinks you're dead.

你在哪 老媽以為你死了

Was that your brother?

剛是你哥嗎

Mmm.

Why does she think he's dead?

為什麼你媽以為他死了

I don't know.

我不知道

She's mad.

她神經病

Did he piss off?

他被氣死了沒

Yeah.Two weeks ago.

恩 兩周前

Where's your shoes?

你的鞋呢

Where's your fuckin' shoes Stace?

史黛絲 你那該死的鞋去哪了

Shit.

見鬼

What are you doing?

你幹什麼呢

It's just procedure Mr O'manney.

這是例行程序 奧曼尼先生

When did you say you rewired?

你什麼時候說你換新電線了

Last year.

去年

Have you got the paperwork?

你有書面材料嗎

You never said anything about that.

你從沒有提過那個東西

There should be a certificate from the electrician.

你得有電氣技師的證書

You a sparky are you? No.

你在搞笑嗎 不

But we still need the certification

工作要合規矩完成

That the job was done legally.

我們就得需要一個證書

All the paperwork got burnt.

所有材料都被燒掉了

Can you give us the name of the electrician then?

那你能提供電氣技師的姓名嗎

What's your name again?

你叫什麼來著

James Parker.

詹姆斯·帕克

Mr Parker

帕克先生

you know something? I don't trust you.

我不相信你 你懂不

James is one of our best assessors

奧曼尼先生

Mr O'manney.

詹姆斯是我們最好的評估員之一

And I'll bet the blackfellas don't either.

我敢打賭這位黑夥計也沒什麼證吧

James!

詹姆斯

James hold on!

詹姆斯 等等

I'll finish the report this afternoon.

今天下午我就搞定這個報告

You shouldn't let it get to you.

你剛不該動氣

In future don't ever think you can speak on my behalf.

以後別以為你能替我說話

Orton?

奧頓

I'm bleeding.

我在流血

Where?

哪兒

Does it hurt?

疼嗎

Nah. Lots of blood though.

不疼 就是流了很多血

You have to go home Stace.

斯泰斯 你得回家去

You need mum.

你需要媽媽

Hello.

你好

It's Roo.

我是羅奧

I met you at the party.

我們在派對上見過面

You said I should call you.

你說過我應該打電話給你

About the modelling session.

關於模特應徵會

Jimmy?

吉米

Come into the light.

到亮處來

Let me see you.

讓我看看你

I want money.

我要錢

How much?

要多少

Take what you need.

隨便拿

How old are you?

你多大了

You look about 1 0.

十歲了吧

I'm fucking 1 5!

我他媽都15了

Oh. Excuse me.

哦 抱歉

You're lovely.

你真可愛

相關焦點