更多內容請百度搜索:可小果
-這邊 -靠
-Here. -Shit.
下來 快點
Come on. Hurry up.
好了?
Got it?
噓
Shh.
開始購物吧...
Let's go shopping...
珠光
寶氣
根據名利場雜誌文章"穿魯布託的嫌犯"改編 作者南希·喬·薩爾斯
改編自真實案件
加利福尼亞州 卡拉巴薩斯市
我堅信因果報應
I'm a firm believer in karma.
我認為這件事情讓我學到了很多教訓...
And I think this situation was attracted into my life as a huge learning lesson for me...
我要成為一個高尚的人
to grow and expand as a spiritual human being.
我想領導一個大型慈善組織
I want to lead a huge charity organization.
我甚至想領導一個國家
I want to lead a country one day, for all I know.
一年前
姑娘們 起床了 快點
Girls, time to get up! Let's go!
快點 姑娘們
Come on, girls.
天啊 你昨晚真瘋狂
Oh, my Lord. You were so out of control last night.
那你呢? 你整晚都在和那個經紀人老男人鬼混
What about you? You were all over that old manager guy.
姑娘們
Girls!
該吃阿得拉了[一種精神類藥物 林賽·羅韓吃它減肥]
Time for your Adderall.
你們昨天幾點回來的?
What time did you guys get home last night?
-呃 很晚 -嗯?
-Uh, late. -Mm-hmm?
-你們知道今天要上課吧 -知道
-And you know it's a school night. -We know.
是嗎? 好吧
Yeah? Okay.
我們一起做晨禱 好嗎?
Well, let's do our morning prayer, okay?
然後八點鐘 我們在客廳開始上課
And then, at 8:00, we'll meet in the living room for today's lesson.
好嗎? 不錯吧?
Okay? Does that sound good?
-嗯哼 -來
-Mm-hmm. -Let's go.
好
Okay.
我生活的最高目的就是不斷努力...
My chief aim in life is to continually strive...
成為我能做到的最優秀的人 奉獻於地球...
to be the best person that I can be for the greater good of the planet...
和地球上的人們
and everyone who walks on it.
願主保佑
And so it is.
-願主保佑 -哇嗚
-And so it is. -Whoo!!
-開學愉快 馬克 -謝謝
-Have a good first day, Marc. -Thanks.
-希望你喜歡這裡 -謝謝
-Hope you like it here. -Thanks.
-天啊 -那是誰?
-Oh, my God. -Who's that?
-是啊 -真的
-Yeah. -Really.
我告訴她的
I told her.
我說什麼了?
What did I tell you?
隨便吧
Whatever.
坐下
Take a seat.
童子軍 不 他只是個小兵
Soldier boy. No, he's just a soldier.
我不知道
I don't know what that is.
什麼?
What?
當心點 小鬼
Watch it. Loser.
拜
Bye.
-嘿 新生 -嘿
-Hey, new kid. -Hey.
-你選了傑姆斯的英語課? -是啊
-You got Jamis for English? -Yeah.
他很差勁 真是個敗類
He's the worst. He's a real perv.
哦 好吧 我會小心的 謝了
Oh, okay. I'll watch out. Thanks.
-你要去哪? -體育館在哪裡?
-Where you headed? -Gym. Where's that at?
這邊走
It's down here.
-你從哪來? -亞哥拉山
-Where you from? -Agoura Hills.
-但我一年沒上課了 在家自學 -無業游民
-But I was away for a year, so did home school. -Bummer.
你為什麼會輟學?
How'd you end up in the dropout school?
哦 我逃了太多的課 所以被學校開除了...
Well, I got kicked out of my last school for having too many absences, so...
那你呢?
You know. What about you?
因為拿了不該拿的東西
For having substances you're not supposed to have at school.
回頭見
See you around.
回見
See ya.
嘿 放學後想去海灘嗎?
Hey. Want to come to the beach after school?
我只需要畢業就能去FIDM了
I just have to graduate so I can go to FIDM.
美國時尚設計商業學院 貝弗利山的女孩都去那裡念書
Fashion Institute of Design. It's where all The Hills girls went.
酷 然後再去少女版時尚雜誌實習?
Cool. And then intern at Teen Vogue?
我的手袋 我的服裝品牌和香水 再舉辦我的服裝秀
Totes, and then have my own line and fragrance, host my own show.
是啊
Yeah.
我也想有自己風格的品牌
I'd like to have my own lifestyle brand.
當然了
Definitely.
-喲 科洛伊 怎麼樣? -喲 小妞
-Yo, Chloe, what's up? -Yo, bitch.
-待會兒去卡莉家嗎? -呃 不一定
-Going to, uh, Carly's later? -Uh, maybe.
-好吧 待會見 -好
-Right. I'll see you guys. -Right.
我媽和她的老男人出城了...
My mom and her douchey husband are out of town...
你們可以過來玩
if you guys want to come over later.
好啊
Yeah.
-我也能去 -酷
-I could be down. -Cool.
我迫不及待想離開這兒
I can't wait to get out of here.
我想定居在紐約
I want to live in New York eventually.
-我也是 -真的?
-Yeah, me too. -Really?
-真的 -真棒
-Yeah. -Cool.
太美了 我愛這條裙子 我愛香奈兒
That's so cute. I love that dress. I love Chanel.
是啊 還有這雙鞋 但她的接發需要好好弄一下
Yeah, and the shoes, but she needs better hair extensions.
-我懂 好吧? -好
-I know, right? -Yeah.
-這是普拉達嗎? -是繆繆
-Are those Prada? -Miu Miu.
-是嗎? -嗯
-Really? -Yeah.
哇
Wow.
-你媽媽經常不在家嗎? -是啊 她經常出差
-So, is your mom away a lot? -Yeah, she goes on trips a lot for work.
哦 是嗎? 出差幹嘛?
Oh, really? For what?
她經營一家連鎖培訓中心
She has a chain of student tutoring centers.
你卻讀印第安希爾斯中學?
And you're at Indian Hills?
我知道 壞榜樣對吧?
I know. Exemplary student, right?
那你父母是做什麼的?
So, what do your parents do?
我媽媽是家庭主婦 我爸爸在電影發行公司工作
Well, my mom doesn't work, and my dad works for a film distribution company.
嗯
Hmm.
他們在海外也有很多生意...
Yeah, they do a lot of work overseas and stuff, so...
真不錯 他是個圈內人
That's so cool. He's in the biz.
是啊 挺酷的 我可以上電視什麼的...
Yeah, it's pretty cool. I mean, I get to go to screenings and stuff, so...
-挺好 -是啊
-Nice. -Yeah.
-你想去看看汽車嗎? -什麼意思?
-Do you want to check some cars? -What's that?
跟我來
Come on.
你在幹什麼?
What are you doing?
-噓 -太好了
-Shh. -Sweet.
算了吧
Come on.
-檢查一下那邊的門 -我聽到動靜了
-Check that side. -I heard something.
-鎖著的 -好 走吧
-It's locked. -Okay. Come on.
也是鎖著的
It's locked too.
真棒 這個開著
Shit. it's open.
-別這樣 -我們走
-No way. -Let's go.
-這太瘋狂了 -我知道
-That's crazy. -I know.
他們把信用卡和錢放在車裡卻不鎖門
People leave 'em open with credit cards and cash.
看 馬克 我們拿到了400美元
Look, Marc. We got, like, 400 bucks.
好吧
Oh, yeah.
你是怎麼認識瑞貝卡的?
How did you meet Rebecca?
我搬家之後 在印第安希爾斯中學認識了瑞貝卡
I met Rebecca in school after I'd moved back and went to Indian Hills.
我轉學到那兒是因為以前我常常曠課
Um, I went there 'cause I had a lot of absences.
我不想去上學 我很討厭自己 還有焦慮症
I didn't want to go to school. I had a lot of self-loathing and anxiety issues.
-我覺得自己很醜 -你一點也不醜
-I thought that I was ugly. -You're not ugly.
我知道我不醜 只是...
I know I'm not ugly. I just...
我也不知道 我從來不覺得自己是個大帥哥
I don't know. I never saw myself as an A-list-looking guy.
嗯 我去印第安希爾斯學習 跟我的同學們待在一起
Um, but I went to Indian Hills to learn and be with my peers.
但我總是擔心 呃 自己沒有其他人長得好看
But I was always self-conscious that I wasn't, you know, as good-looking as other people.
想兜風嗎?
Want a ride?
嘿 我們去哪?
Hey, where we going?
想去哪就去哪
Wherever we want.
好吧
Okay.
你知道有誰最近出遠門了嗎?
Do you know anybody that's out of town?
嗯...
Um...
有個叫伊凡的 他全家去了牙買加 怎麼了?
Yeah, this kid Evan. His family went to Jamaica. Why?
上周我去了一棟沒有鎖門的房子...
I went into an unlocked house a few weeks ago...
-找到了一捆現金 -我靠
-found a bunch of cash. -Oh, shit.
-伊凡住在哪? -伍德蘭山
-Where does Evan live? -Woodland Hills.
更多內容請百度搜索:可小果