電影《下一球成名(2013)》Part1-中英文對照臺詞劇本

2021-01-09 可小果

更多內容請百度搜索:可小果

2001年 美屬薩摩亞遭遇了在國際足球史上最慘痛的失利

當天為球隊守門的是尼基·薩拉普

我真想回去再跟澳大利亞踢一次

I wish that I could go back and play against Australia, you know

不幸的是 網上的東西你根本改變不了

Unfortunately it's like you can't change anything on the internet...

那個恥辱的記錄會保持很久

..and you know, it's still gonna stay on the record for a long time.

這讓我們很難堪

But it was embarrassing, you know.

我們0-30輸給澳大利亞時 我就在場邊

I was there when Australia beat us 30 nil.

30或者31 我不太確定 但我知道至少30個

30 or 31, I'm not sure, but I know it was 30.

我的隊員們 他們有熱愛足球的心

My team, you know, they've got the heart.

我知道他們實際上沒有什麼技術 什麼都沒有

I know they don't really have the skills and everything...

但是他們有勇氣 而我總是和他們說

..but they've got the guts, and I always talk to them.

我總是提醒他們 嘿 那些人 他們不會談論我們的

I always remind them, hey, everybody, they don't talk about us.

我們毫不起眼

We're, we're nothing.

十多年後 這支隊伍仍在FIFA世界排行榜中墊底

他們輸掉了參加過的任何一場正式比賽

他們嘲笑我們

They make fun of us...

說「美屬薩摩亞的球隊 他們都是魚腩隊」

..and say "Oh the team from American Samoa, they're you know fast food team,"...

之類的話

..and stuff like that.

美屬薩摩亞 是一座非常小的島嶼

American Samoa, it's a very small island.

我們基本都是自給自足

We fund everything ourselves.

對於島上的我們而言 (組建球隊)在經濟上是非常困難的

For us here on the island, it's very hard financially.

所有球員都沒有專業水平 他們踢球賺不到錢

None of these players are professional level, they do not get paid...

他們都有自己的工作

..you know; they go to work.

下班了之後才過來訓練

And after work they come to practice.

今日之日落下 明日之日升起

我們會繼續對您的讚美

這項運動在這裡才剛剛起步 我們從沒有贏過

It's a sport that's still young here, we never win a game.

但羅馬不是一天建成的

But Rome was not built in a day.

阿門 阿門

帶著榮譽侍奉您 進入主那被祝福的聖殿

每一次聯賽 我們都是被屠殺的隊伍

Every league we go to, we always get killed.

拼盡全力去爭取拼搏

You know, it hurts you know when you work on something so much...

卻仍然一敗塗地 這很打擊我們

..and have it crumble to pieces.

我們是萬年吊車尾 除非哪天我們能翻身

We're always the underdogs and we always will be until we prove them wrong.

成功對我們而言 就是團結合作

Success for us is working as a team.

無論輸贏 只要人們記住 美屬薩摩亞永不言棄

Win or lose as long as the world know that American Samoa will never give up...

即使我們落後五球之多

..even if we're down by five.

只要他們看見我們仍在拼搏

But if they see us, that we're still fighting...

哪怕僅僅扳回一球 都是最重要的事情

..or even get a goal, that is the most important thing.

說實話 我們不會談論排名

To tell you the truth we don't really talk about rankings.

我們試著不去想排名 因為糾結於排名墊底

We try to keep that off our minds because it's one of the things that puts us down...

只會打擊士氣

..knowing that we're one of the bottom teams.

我知道這兒曾經有過

I know there have been...

一些代表隊 去參加過運動會

..some teams from this island who, went to a tournament before but...

但我相信我們是最棒的一支隊伍

..I believe that this is the best team...

配得上「美屬薩摩亞」的隊名 配得上代表整個島嶼

..to take the name of American Samoa to represent the island.

我們要向人們證明 我們比以前更強了

We're gonna show them that we're better than before.

我知道我們能贏 相信我

I know we can win, trust me.

一 二 三 團結!

One, two, three, team!

我試著證明 我們已不是從前的那支隊伍了

I'm just trying to prove we're not the same team anymore.

我們會以美屬薩摩亞足球隊的身份崛起

We're gonna stand up as American Samoan soccer team...

我們要向每個人證明自己

..and we're gonna prove it to everyone.

好的 對於那些還不認識我的人

Alright, for those of you who don't know who I am...

我是一名運動心理顧問

..I'm a Sports Psychology consultant.

我來到美屬薩摩亞的原因是

This is the reason why I came to American Samoa.

我只有一個任務 我的任務就是帶你們走向勝利

I have one job, my one job is to get you into the zone.

有誰和盲人打過交道嗎?

Does anybody know someone who can't see, who's blind?

你們可能會認識一兩個盲人

You might know someone like that, okay.

所以你們想像一下 珠穆朗瑪峰一度是

So if you can imagine Mount Everest at one point was the tallest...

一度是北美最高的山峰 珠穆朗瑪峰

...the tallest mountain in North America, okay, Mount Everest.

攀登珠穆朗瑪峰是件極其困難的事

It's very rare to climb Mount Everest, very rare.

而這位盲人 他爬上去了

And so this blind man, he climbed it.

一個盲人爬上了這座高山

A blind man climbed Mount, this mountain.

最後一位新聞記者 他們找到盲人 問他

At the very end a news reporter, they came up to him and they asked him the question.

「你怎麼做到的?你一位盲人是如何爬上珠穆朗瑪峰的?」

"Like, how did you do it? How did you, a blind man, climb Mount Everest?"

這位盲人 他笑了笑 說

And this blind man, he smiled, and he said...

「一步一個腳印」

.."One step at a time."

好的 這就是我們現在所要做的 我們都敞開來談談

Okay, this is what we're gonna do right now, we're gonna be very open.

在你們看來 你們覺得人們都在談論你們什麼?

In your opinion, what do you think they're really saying about you?

他們在說「美屬薩摩亞的球隊 他們以前踢不好球

They're saying "American Samoa's men's team, they didn't do good before..

他們現在也踢不好」

..they're not gonna do good now."

你知道我要說什麼嗎?誰在乎他們怎麼想!

You know what I'm here to say, who cares what they think.

正是你們被所有人所看扁 才讓你們變得獨一無二

Do you know what makes you guys special is that no one thinks you're good.

他們根本不清楚你究竟有多強

They have no idea who you are.

這就是你們的致命武器

That's what makes you dangerous.

球隊現在正為南太平洋運動會備戰

這是他們四年來首次參加運動會

儘管現居西雅圖 尼基仍然飛回來幫助球隊備戰

我現在住在西雅圖 我回來幫助我的團隊

I live in Seattle right now, and I came over here to help my team...

盡我所能去幫助

..you know, as much as I can.

這是我一生摯愛

Here is the love of my life...

這是我的全部世界

..here's my world over here.

這是我的家人 我不想讓他們失望

This is my family and I don't want to let them down.

和尼基一起從西雅圖過來的 是志願協助的教練員拉裡·馬納·O

實際上我也是薩摩亞人 我住島外

Actually I'm a Samoan, so I'm a resource that lives off island...

現在回來幫忙

..but comes here to help out.

許多人試過來這裡幫助我們

A lot of people have tried to come over here and help them.

嚴格上說 他們沒有做錯

They do it technically correct...

但問題在於 他們不了解薩摩亞文化

..the problem is is that they have to then understand the Samoan culture...

我們稱之為薩摩亞風格或者薩摩亞風情

..call it our Samoan style or Samoan flavour.

他們胸懷廣闊

They have such big hearts...

他們能承受住痛苦 能翻越過障礙

..they'll play through pain and they'll walk through walls.

他們虔誠無比 有著不可思議的信念

They're very religious, they have incredible faith.

他們會為祖國和家人做一切事情

They'll do anything for their country and for their families.

說到接下來的比賽 我們希望這真的能幫到我們

We hope that's gonna help us, you know in terms of this next competition...

這次南太平洋運動會

..the South Pacific games.

足球在美屬薩摩亞稱不上熱門運動

JAIYAH: Soccer isn't really a big sport here in American Samoa...

但球隊在不斷地進步

..but the team is getting better and better.

我想 如果這個賽季我們能有所突破

I guess if we do something different this tournament,

他們會對足球另眼相看

they'll start looking at soccer differently.

好球!

Beautiful!

約翰尼 你趕緊去那裡 約翰尼 那裡 那裡

Johnny you gotta step up right there. Johnny, right here, right here.

教練叫我約翰尼 因為那是我在名單上的名字

The coaches call me Johnny because it's what's on the list,

他們看的是名單

that's what they see.

有時候他們在場上叫我 我都聽不見

Sometimes when they call me on the field and I'm like, I don't hear it because...

因為我習慣他們叫我「加亞 加亞 加亞」 隊友都叫我「加亞」

..I'm so used to "Jaiyah, Jaiyah, Jaiyah", cause the team calls me Jaiyah...

我聽這個才舒服

..and it's what I'm comfortable hearing.

加亞薩爾魯亞屬於美屬薩摩亞的第三類人:男同性戀

(註:薩摩亞文化裡接受同性戀,Fa'afafine是指第三類人,

指生理上是男人,有點女人氣的男同性戀,他們可以選擇男性為伴侶。)

同志意味著帶有女性的特徵

Fa'afafine means way of the woman.

我們有兩個靈魂 男人的和女人的

We have two spirits, the men's and the women's spirit.

我們能做男人的事 也能做女人的事

We can do what the men do, and what the women do.

因此我們在社會和家庭中更加可靠

So we're more reliable in the community and the families.

我只是一名足球運動員 儘管我跑起來像個女孩

I'm just a soccer player, even though I run like a girl...

我不覺得我是男性或者女性

..and I feel like I'm not a male or a female.

我只是一名足球運動員

I'm a soccer player.

這周我們要改變歷史 對嗎?

We wanna change history this week right?

是的 對

Yes, right.

我們是新一代 得把它當回事

It's a new generation so let's take care of business.

我們要把它當回事 因為沒人把我們當回事

We're gonna take care of business because no one takes care of us.

來 圍起來 準備 來

Yeah, come on, in, let's go, come on.

你們大夥都蓄勢待發了

You guys are ready man.

我了解大家 大家等這一刻等了很久了

I know you guys, you guys have been waiting for this.

你們準備好一切了

You guys have everything in front of us, okay.

誰來說禱告詞

Who's saying the prayer?

我們的牧師

Our Reverend.

我們高高在上的主啊 我們已準備好徵途

請照顧我們 指引我們的方向

正如國父所說

你們就是承載著美屬薩摩亞希望的奇蹟

你們將面對來自斐濟、新喀裡多尼亞、紐幾內亞的球隊

他們都是強隊

堅定地走下去吧

有志者

事竟成

就在今日

And so it is today...

你們的祖國和政府會將Tapuinga贈與你們

..your country and your government is handing you its 'Tapuinga'.

一切祈禱 一切祝願 一切希冀

Its prayer, and its wishes and aspirations,

都贈與你們

for you.

引用戰爭時期的一句話

Speaking from the warring days...

徵途中沐浴越多鮮血

..the more blood you find in your way...

相關焦點