點餐前常用的句子:
I『ll be your server tonight. 今晚由我來為你們服務。
May I have the menu? 能把菜單給我看看嗎?
Could I have your menu, please? 我能看看菜單嗎?
Good evening, sir. Here is the menu. 晚上好,先生。給您菜單。
What can I get you girls? 姑娘們要點些什麼?
Are you ready to order now? 您現在準備點菜嗎?
Would you like to order now? 您現在想要點菜嗎?
May I take your order? 現在點餐嗎?
What would you like to have? 你喜歡點什麼呢?
Are you ready to order your entree? 你可以點主菜了嗎?
No, I’m still going through the menu. 先不點,我還在看菜單呢。
I need a few more minutes to decide. 我需要考慮幾分鐘。
I『m not ready to order yet. 我還沒準備好點菜呢。
What will we have? 我們吃什麼呢?
We’re ready. 我們已經準備好(點菜)了。
May I take your order now? 我現在可以點菜了嗎?
Can we order now? 我們現在可以點菜嗎?
Can we order fast? 我們能儘快點菜嗎?
How about the dishes? 要點什麼菜呢?
Have you made up your mind? 你決定點什麼菜了嗎?
Have you decided on something? 你決定了吃什麼嗎?
Have you decided what you『d like? 你決定點什麼菜了嗎?
Well, I just want to have a light meal here. 嗯,我只想吃簡單一點的。
推薦特色菜品常用的句子:
What’s good here? 這裡有什麼好吃的嗎?
May I tell you our specials? 我可以向您介紹我們的特餐嗎?
What are your chef『s specialties? 今天的廚師推薦菜是什麼?
Maybe you could recommend somthing for me? 也許你可以推薦幾道菜?
Why don’t you tell us something goods on the menu? 為什麼不推薦給我們菜單上的一些好菜?
Certainly. The roast Beijing duck is delicious. Its skin is really crispy. 當然可以,北京烤鴨味道好極了,烤鴨皮是又脆又香。
It sounds a good idea. I『ll order one, then. 聽起來真不錯,那我就點一份吧。
What kind of seafood could you recommend? 能給我推薦什麼海鮮嗎?
How about fried crabs? 炒螃蟹如何?
I don’t like crabs because they have hard shells. 我不喜歡吃螃蟹,因為它的殼硬。
In this case, you may try shrimps. 既然這樣,你可以嘗嘗蝦仁。
That『s good idea. What shrimps do you have? 這是個好主意,你們有哪些蝦仁?
We have fried shrimps, fried shrimps with egg white, fried shrimps with walnuts and fried shrimps with olives. 我們有滑炒蝦仁、芙蓉蝦仁、核桃蝦仁和欖肉蝦仁。
I』d prefer fried shrimps with walnuts. 我要核桃蝦仁。
Anything more? 還要什麼嗎?
What『s today’s special? 今天的特色菜是什麼?
It『s weet and sour spare-ribe. Do you want to order one? 是糖醋排骨,你想點一份嗎?
Yes, I do. 是的,來一份。
點菜常用的句子:
What are you having? 你要吃什麼?
What do you want now? 你現在要什麼?
You eat everything? 你什麼都能吃吧?
Cobb salad, no eggs. 科布沙拉,不加雞蛋。
I』d like to begin with a chef『s salad. 我要一份現配的沙拉。
I』ll have a mixed salad and a beef steak. 我要一份什錦沙拉和一份牛排。
I『ll have a sirloin steak. 我要腰條牛排。
How would you like your steak cooked, madam? 女士,你的牛排要幾分熟?
How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要幾分熟的?
How would you like your steak done? 你的牛排要幾分熟的?
I』d like my steak well-done. 我想要熟透的牛排。
I『d like my steak medium. 我的牛排要半生不熟的。
Medium, please. 五分熟/適中(半熟)的。
Everything medium rare. 全部五成熟。
I』ll have it medium rare, please. 請做三四分熟。
I『d like my steak rare. 我想要生一點的牛排。
What would you like to go with your steak? 你的牛排要配什麼蔬菜呢?
What vegetables come with the steak? 牛排的配菜是什麼?
Peas, carrots, and French fried potatoes. 青豌豆、胡蘿蔔和炸薯條。
Peas and carrots. 青豌豆和胡蘿蔔
How about potatoes? 土豆怎麼樣?
Yes. Boiled, please. 要,請用煮的。
I don’t like spicy food. 我不喜歡吃辣味。
I dislike hot food. 我不喜歡吃辣味。
I just like hot food. 我就是喜歡吃辣味。
I『d like that without onion, please. 這道菜請不要放洋蔥。
Go easy on the onions. 洋蔥不要放得太多。
I’m allergic to onion. 我對洋蔥過敏。
Which kind of salad dressing would you prefer, French, Thousand Island or Oil and Vinegar? 請問你要哪一種沙拉佐料? 法式、千島還是油醋佐料?
Do you have any Blue cheese dressing? 你們有藍乳酪佐料嗎?
I『m afraid not, but I would recommend the French dressing. 恐怕沒有,不過我推薦法式佐料。
I see. Ok, I』ll take it. 好吧。我就用你說的那種。
I want the same. 我要一樣的。
I『ll have the same as my daughter. 我要和我女兒一樣的。
I』ll have that same exact thing. 我要和他一樣的東西。
I『ll have what you have. 你吃什麼我就吃什麼。
What did you order? 你點的什麼?
You just ordered for me. 你剛才也為我點上了。
I know what I want to eat. 我知道自己想吃什麼。
點飲品常用的句子:
Would you like anything to drink, madam? 要來點飲料嗎,女士?
Do you care for anything to drink? 您要喝點什麼?
Can I get you started with some drinks? 你們開始要點些喝的嗎?
Can I get your drink order to start with? 我可以為你們先點酒嗎?
Can I start you two off with something to drink? 我能開始為您兩位點些喝的嗎?
Should we get some wine? 我們應該要點兒紅酒嗎?
What year is this? 這(酒)是哪年的?
How would you describe it? 你能描述一下它如何嗎?
I』ll just have a cup of hot water with a wedge of lemon. 我只要一杯熱水再加一片檸檬。
I『d like to drink some tea. 我想喝點茶。
Which kind of tea would you prefer, black tea or green tea? 您要哪種茶,紅茶還是綠茶?
Green tea, please. 請來綠茶吧。
I』d like a small coke. 我要一杯小可樂。
A medium Sprite. 一杯中雪碧。
Give me a large Fanta, please. 請給我來杯大芬達。
Yes, I『ll have some Pepsi-cola with coffee to follow. 好的。我要百事可樂,再來點咖啡。
Would you like your coffee now or later? 咖啡是現在喝還是等會兒再喝?
I』ll have it after my meal. 吃晚飯再喝。
I『d like to have some beer. What kind of beer can you recommend for me? 我想喝點啤酒,你能為我推薦一種嗎?
I want to drink some beer. What brands have you got? 我想喝點啤酒,你們有什麼牌子的?
We have Qingdao Beer, Blue Ribbon Beer, Shengli Beer, and Zhujiang Beer. Which do you prefer? 我們有青島啤酒、藍帶啤酒、生力啤酒、和珠江啤酒。你要哪一種?
Qingdao beer is popular with our guests. 青島啤酒很受我們顧客的歡迎。
Then I』ll have one bottle, please. 那麼給我來一瓶吧。
I『ll have Blue Ribbon Beer. 我要藍帶啤酒。
Do you want it bottled or canned? 你要瓶裝的還是罐裝的?
Give me two cans. 給我兩個灌裝的。
What kind of soup would you like to order? 你要點什麼湯?
What soup do you have today? 今天有什麼湯?
I』d like to have light soup. 我想喝清淡一點的湯。
I『d like to have the sliced duck soup with mushroom. 我想要鴨絲冬菇湯。
It’s steamed chicken and mushroom soup. 有鮮蘑菇雞湯。
Great. I『ll take one. 很好,我來一盅。
Excellent choice! 絕妙的選擇!
I』ll be back to get your order. 我等會兒回來為你們點菜。
點甜點常用的句子:
Guys want any dessert? 夥計們要些甜點嗎?
在麥當勞和肯德基點餐常用的句子:
Can I take your order? 請問要點什麼?
Combo number one, please. 請給我來份一號套餐。
Give me a combination number three. 給我一份三號套餐。
I『ll have a Big MAC. 我要一個巨無霸。
A McChicken Sandwich, please. 請給我一個麥香雞腿堡。
I want a Double Cheeseburger. 我要一個雙層吉士漢堡。
I』d like a Filet O『Fish. 我想來一個麥香魚漢堡。
I’m gonna have a plain burger. 我要一個素漢堡。
Do you have Chicken McNuggets? 有麥樂雞嗎?
Give me a large fry. 給我一個大號薯條。
Give me a large order of fries. 給我一個大號薯條。
I need a strawberry sundae. 我要一個草莓聖代。
Do you serve Vanilla Sundae or Chocolate Sundae? 有香草聖代或巧克力聖代嗎?
Two spicy chicken wings and an apple pie. 兩塊麥辣雞翅和一個蘋果派。
I『ll have a spicy chicken leg and a pineapple pie. 我要一個麥辣雞腿和一個菠蘿派。
I』d like some ketchup. 我想要點兒番茄醬。
Could I have some extra napkins? 能多給幾張餐巾紙嗎?
Sure. 當然可以。
For here or to go? 在這兒吃還是帶走?
For here. 在這兒吃。
To go. 帶走。
點餐完畢常用的句子:
Will that be it? 就這些嗎?
Is that all for the dishes? 菜點完了嗎?
Anything else? 還要點別的嗎?
Will there be anything else? 還要別的嗎?
No, that『s all. 不要了,就這些了。
Thank you, madam. Just a moment, please. 謝謝您,夫人。請稍等一會兒。
Ok. I』ll be with you in a moment. 好的,我一會兒就來給您上菜。
I『ll do my best. 我會盡力做好。