小朋友們
早上好呀~
今天帶來的繪本故事是
The Three Wishes
《三個願望》
Sarah M./主播 Rudy W./剪輯This story is about Ned and Nat,Net and Nat were hungry.
內德和納特非常的餓。
They were always hungry.
他們總是感到很餓。
Ned worked in the fields.
內德在農田裡幹活。
Help!
救命!
One day, he helped a fairy.
一天,他救了一個小精靈。
" Thank you. Have three wishes, "said the fairy.
「 謝謝你。我可以幫你實現三個願望,」小精靈說。
Ned ran home.
內德連忙跑回家去。
" Nat! We have three wishes! "he shouted.
「 納特!我們可以實現三個願望!」他喊道。
"Ooh! " said Nat.
「 哦!」納特說。
"I wish for..."
「 我想要...」
"A sausage!"said Ned.
「 一根香腸!」內德說。
"A sausage?"said Nat.
「一根香腸?」納特說。
"What a silly wish."
「 真是個愚蠢的願望。」
You fool!
你才愚蠢呢!
But I'm hungry!
但我很餓!
Ned was cross.
內德很生氣的。
" I wish the sausage was on the end of your nose! "
「 哼,我真希望這根香腸長到你鼻子上!」
And it was.
話音剛落,就成真了。
Nat was very, very, very cross.
納特非常非常生氣。
"Oops!"Said Ned.
「 哎呦!」內德說。
"Ned!"wailed Nat.
「 內德!」納特哀嚎著。
"Do something!"
「你倒是想想辦法呀」
" I wish the sausage was off your nose, "said Ned.
「 現在我希望香腸從你的鼻子上掉下來,」內德說。
And it was.
然後,願望實現了。
"Now we have no wishes, "said Nat.
「 現在,我們的願望都用完了,」納特說。
"But we do have a sausage! " said Ned.
「但我們還有一根香腸呀!」內德說。
繪本故事 | Give Thanks for Each Day 感謝每一天 Vol.91